Bulbine

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

No dude I appreciate your concern. many people have told me the same thing. The longest I have been off is 8 weeks. This time I will be off 13 weeks before going back on. I have been off cycle now for 7 weeks and off PCT for 3 weeks but I had to run another mini PCT.
    Unless you want to go on hrt, you need like a year or so off imo.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Why?
    Bulbine follows a bell-curve meaning that if you use to much, test can actually decrease.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    About a year or so ago, I was off cycle and was on just Prolactrone, Unleashed and DAA. I was jerking off like a mad man, and I'm 44 now, I was about 43 or 42 then. I don't expect anything OTC to be like AAS; but when you promise 50%-346% increase in Testosterone levels you should be able to back it up.
    SNS doesn't make any claims of %s of raised test.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes; but I dont want to over rate this. I have been using AAS for only 4 years. Now while everyone is different, the chances of getting totally shut down for good considering I never did AAS in my youth is small IMO. Right now my Total Test and Free Test are where they should be for my age. I will also check LH and FSH on Monday.
    Are you serious? You think your chances of getting shut down are small?

You are 44 years old. Your chances of recovering are actually probably pretty low.
    You barely take ANY breaks. That is straight up retarded, you are asking to be permanently shut down.
    Seriously dude, you just throw random **** into your body. Have an intelligent plan when you run ****. Take more than 8 weeks off between cycles. Don't run DNP, clen, t3, and all that **** at the same time, ect.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Are you serious? You think your chances of getting shut down are small? You are 44 years old. Your chances of recovering are actually probably pretty low. You barely take ANY breaks. That is straight up retarded, you are asking to be permanently shut down. Seriously dude, you just throw random **** into your body. Have an intelligent plan when you run ****. Take more than 8 weeks off between cycles. Don't run DNP, clen, t3, and all that **** at the same time, ect.
    Duly noted my friend.
    •   

6. Just got my yearly physical and asked to have the following checked:

Total Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    Total Estrogen
    Prolactine
    LH
    FSH
    Cortisol
    LDL
    HDL
    Vitamin D

Did I miss anything?
    Right now I am on an extended PCT, week 6 total (week 2 of extended) where I'm was doing 50mg of Clomid per day the first 5 days of my extended PCT and 40mg of Novledex everyday, 3mg DAA and 1 pill of Bulbine, and 10,000mg of Vitamin D Then for the next 2 weeks 25mg of Clomid and 40mg of Novladex, 3mg of DAA and 1 pill of Bulbine for about 3 days and then I stopped because I felt nothing or close to nothing and 10,000mg of Vitamin D.

My post regular PCT, my results came back as Total Test-539, Free Test 12.8, Prolactine 4.8 and Total Estrogen 25. My libido is about 75% back.
    My cycle was 500mg of Test Ethonate per week, 300mg of Deca per week, 250IUs of HCG per week, 3 pills of Unleashed everyday, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Cabergoline every 4th day. The Unleashed turned out to be BS as my 12.8 Free Test lab results told me and the Aromasine was also bunk as my post cycle bloods showed Estrogen at 250.

I was going to go back on cycle in December with Beastdrol; but was persuaded not to. Now I will wait until January and do 800mg of Masteron Ethonate every 5 days and 250mg of Testosterone Ethonate every week. I'm not quit sure what I will use or how much to use for an AI with that. Any suggestions? I plan on taking Prolactrone during as well just for good measure even though I'm taking any nanodrols. I will also do 250IUs of HCG. I will be testing Endosurge and will be logging my results. If I like it I will be using that while on cycle as well. For PCT I will probably do Novladex this time at 40mg for 6 weeks as well as continue the Prolactrone and Endosurge and add DAA.
    Today I started my 3 days carb fast and 4th day refeed. I will try this for about 2 weeks and see how I fair. I am down to 10.3% body fat at 187lbs. and I would like to get down to 8.5%. I plan on using some T3 once I buy it but not until I see how this diet works first. For cardio I will be doing 4 sets of 1 minute sprints 4 times per week for 2 weeks and then increase it to twice per day in week 3-4. Ab work will be Ab Machine of 4 sets of 10 at 110 lbs. once per week, 4 sets of 35-50 (as I build up weekly) sit ups once per week, 4 sets of 30-45 crunches once per week, and 4 sets of 25-40 leg raisers once per week.
    Weight training will be the same.
    Any comments?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Just got my yearly physical and asked to have the following checked:

Total Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    Total Estrogen
    Prolactine
    LH
    FSH
    Cortisol
    LDL
    HDL
    Vitamin D

Did I miss anything?
    Right now I am on an extended PCT, week 6 total (week 2 of extended) where I'm was doing 50mg of Clomid per day the first 5 days of my extended PCT and 40mg of Novledex everyday, 3mg DAA and 1 pill of Bulbine, and 10,000mg of Vitamin D Then for the next 2 weeks 25mg of Clomid and 40mg of Novladex, 3mg of DAA and 1 pill of Bulbine for about 3 days and then I stopped because I felt nothing or close to nothing and 10,000mg of Vitamin D.

My post regular PCT, my results came back as Total Test-539, Free Test 12.8, Prolactine 4.8 and Total Estrogen 25. My libido is about 75% back.
    My cycle was 500mg of Test Ethonate per week, 300mg of Deca per week, 250IUs of HCG per week, 3 pills of Unleashed everyday, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Cabergoline every 4th day. The Unleashed turned out to be BS as my 12.8 Free Test lab results told me and the Aromasine was also bunk as my post cycle bloods showed Estrogen at 250.

I was going to go back on cycle in December with Beastdrol; but was persuaded not to. Now I will wait until January and do 800mg of Masteron Ethonate every 5 days and 250mg of Testosterone Ethonate every week. I'm not quit sure what I will use or how much to use for an AI with that. Any suggestions? I plan on taking Prolactrone during as well just for good measure even though I'm taking any nanodrols. I will also do 250IUs of HCG. I will be testing Endosurge and will be logging my results. If I like it I will be using that while on cycle as well. For PCT I will probably do Novladex this time at 40mg for 6 weeks as well as continue the Prolactrone and Endosurge and add DAA.
    Today I started my 3 days carb fast and 4th day refeed. I will try this for about 2 weeks and see how I fair. I am down to 10.3% body fat at 187lbs. and I would like to get down to 8.5%. I plan on using some T3 once I buy it but not until I see how this diet works first. For cardio I will be doing 4 sets of 1 minute sprints 4 times per week for 2 weeks and then increase it to twice per day in week 3-4. Ab work will be Ab Machine of 4 sets of 10 at 110 lbs. once per week, 4 sets of 35-50 (as I build up weekly) sit ups once per week, 4 sets of 30-45 crunches once per week, and 4 sets of 25-40 leg raisers once per week.
    Weight training will be the same.
    Any comments?
    Looks pretty thorough i would always be interested in levels of c reactive protein.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Looks pretty thorough i would always be interested in levels of c reactive protein.
    Why?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why?
    Because it is an excellent indicator of cardiovascular inflammation, and a known marker for heart disease.

And I agree.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Because it is an excellent indicator of cardiovascular inflammation, and a known marker for heart disease.

And I agree.
    Ok, is this something that is normally tested or do you guys want me to get it tested for some other reason?

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, is this something that is normally tested or do you guys want me to get it tested for some other reason?
    LOL, brotha- do you have a doctor? You come in here for advice all the time and never indicate why you are doing whatever it is you are doing. You just seem to randomly take things, then quit, and then search for something else. Why not stop everything for a while and get straightened out, then get labs, and discuss options with an actual doctor?

12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    LOL, brotha- do you have a doctor? You come in here for advice all the time and never indicate why you are doing whatever it is you are doing. You just seem to randomly take things, then quit, and then search for something else. Why not stop everything for a while and get straightened out, then get labs, and discuss options with an actual doctor?
    Yes I do; but most doctors are not sympathetic to my issues.
    What am I trying to do? Im trying to gain or maintain muscle, lower body fat and keep my libido up? Is that unusual? LOL!!
    By the way, my body fat is down to 10% now.

I have been off cycle for 7 weeks and dont plan to go on again until January.

13. I was referring to the different supplements, not your end goal. Good to hear you have a doc.

14. FWIW - I have a C-Reactive Protein panel done w/ every bllod test.

I do not know the extent to which there may be greater inflamation/cardio stress as a result of a cycle; that said, I would "guess" there is.

CRP is a much better marker than Cholesterol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    FWIW - I have a C-Reactive Protein panel done w/ every bllod test.

I do not know the extent to which there may be greater inflamation/cardio stress as a result of a cycle; that said, I would "guess" there is.

CRP is a much better marker than Cholesterol.
    Would a cardio gram and sono gram do as well?

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Would a cardio gram and sono gram do as well?
    They measure different things.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    They measure different things.
    Ok, next time then. Thank u

18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I do; but most doctors are not sympathetic to my issues.
    So, do you think some random internet forum member has your best interests at heart?. I doubt it. If you don't like your doctor, find one you like. Medical questions, like what blood work or tests should I run, are better left to professionals than those on an internet message board.

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So, do you think some random internet forum member has your best interests at heart?. I doubt it. If you don't like your doctor, find one you like. Medical questions, like what blood work or tests should I run, are better left to professionals than those on an internet message board.
    Yes, I can see it now. I go to the internet. Find a GP, walk into his office and say: "Doc, I want to take steroids to get big and cut and powerful and I need for you to give me prescriptions for Test Ethonate, Deca, Dbol, T3, Clen and a whole bunch of other stuff as well as PCT and support stuff like Clomid and Caber and I want you to monitor me and give me advice on how I can get my perfect body."

And he will say; Joe, that sounds great! Let's do it.

From my experience with most doctors they are totally against it. The closest I got was a doctor prescribing HCG.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes, I can see it now. I go to the internet. Find a GP, walk into his office and say: "Doc, I want to take steroids to get big and cut and powerful and I need for you to give me prescriptions for Test Ethonate, Deca, Dbol, T3, Clen and a whole bunch of other stuff as well as PCT and support stuff like Clomid and Caber and I want you to monitor me and give me advice on how I can get my perfect body."

And he will say; Joe, that sounds great! Let's do it.

From my experience with most doctors they are totally against it. The closest I got was a doctor prescribing HCG.

You misunderstood my post. I wasn't saying to ask your doctor for prescriptions for anabolics. If you do happen to use anabolics though, you should be honest about it with your doctor.

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You misunderstood my post. I wasn't saying to ask your doctor for prescriptions for anabolics. If you do happen to use anabolics though, you should be honest about it with your doctor.
    I am honest with him; but most of the time I have to tell him what bloods I need.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

I am honest with him; but most of the time I have to tell him what bloods I need.
    I do that with my urologist who helped me with a clomid restart..... He straight up hands me a blank, signed blood work sheet for quest and I just check off what I want and go lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I do that with my urologist who helped me with a clomid restart..... He straight up hands me a blank, signed blood work sheet for quest and I just check off what I want and go lol
    I wish I had your doctor.

24. Ok, so my blood work is in. I have been off cycle now for almost 8 weeks and have been off my PCT for almost 4 weeks. After a week off PCT I was advised to do an extended PCT, so as of Sunday I will have been on my extended PCT for 3 weeks and that's when I will end it. Anyway, the results are below, let me know what you guys think (remember I'm 44 years old, have been body building since I was 15 and have been on AAS on and off (but no more than 8 weeks off) for 4 years:

Total Testosterone 660
    Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
    Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
    Prolactine 12.4
    LH They forgot have to retest
    FSH 24.1
    Cortisol 13.7
    LDL 145
    HDL 36
    Vitamin D 30.9
    Blood Pressure 110/80

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so my blood work is in. I have been off cycle now for almost 8 weeks and have been off my PCT for almost 4 weeks. After a week off PCT I was advised to do an extended PCT, so as of Sunday I will have been on my extended PCT for 3 weeks and that's when I will end it. Anyway, the results are below, let me know what you guys think (remember I'm 44 years old, have been body building since I was 15 and have been on AAS on and off (but no more than 8 weeks off) for 4 years:

Total Testosterone 660
    Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
    Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
    Prolactine 12.4
    LH They forgot have to retest
    FSH 24.1
    Cortisol 13.7
    LDL 145
    HDL 36
    Vitamin D 30.9
    Blood Pressure 110/80
    FSH looks definitely high ... What range is listed ?

Hard to say if that test level is acceptable bc there's no e2 level... Ideally u want to be less than 10:1 on T:E2

So as long as e2 is under 60, you're looking alright IMO. With FSH that high, I'm betting LH is up there too... But maybe not as much due to the average test level

26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    FSH looks definitely high ... What range is listed ?

Hard to say if that test level is acceptable bc there's no e2 level... Ideally u want to be less than 10:1 on T:E2

So as long as e2 is under 60, you're looking alright IMO. With FSH that high, I'm betting LH is up there too... But maybe not as much due to the average test level
    I dont have the hard copy. he gave it to me over the phone; but when I go redo my estrogen and LH I will get the hard copy. I was told by someone that my cortisol is high; but when I checked online it seems in the middle. Also, my Vitamin D seems borderline.
    But does this test show that my endocrine is ok? Should I still wait until January to go on my next cycle and should I NOT do Superdrol?

27. My LH results came back. They are 16.1. Estrogen is still pending.

28. He's 44 how the **** is 660 not a good test level? I'm failing to see this

29. Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
    Can anyone explain this?

30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
    Can anyone explain this?
    Damn bro.. Well with LH and FSH numbers like that(high) your body is signaling to produce TEST- to maintain balance, your body also produces estrogen.... So there is something keeping your body from producing the amount of test that coincides with that amount of estrogen... Meaning you may have some form of secondary shutdown.. Not completely, but it looks to me like your testes aren't keeping up with your brain and are not capable of producing the amount of test needed for you at the moment. 120 is very high and I'm sorry you're at that level right now. I would stop taking EVERYTHING that could be contributing to increases LH and FSH. You're on overdrive ... Except the test isn't being made. Your doctor would most likely predictive something to lower that estrogen number and get it in line with your total test. If I were you I would not take anything else and seek the help of an endocrinologist or urolgoist with those numbers. In the mean time, look into eating foods that lower estrogen naturally.. Garlic, red onions, and broccoli off the top of my head. And avoid soy at all costs. The get a prescription my man. Clomid will increase estrogen too by the way... You need a straight AI.

I Am no doctor and not super knowledgable on this... But from what I've learned during my own TRT and restart, this is my opinion if i was you. Someone else can certainly address this much more scientifically for you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 03:38 PM
  3. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:30 PM