2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    he's (kisaj) talking about tongkat ali (long jack). you (joe brook) are talking about bulbine.

why do you say bulbine sucks?
    I've been on it now for 2 weeks and while I felt some increase in libido after the first week (I was still on PCT at the time), my libido began to sink after that and has been sucking for a week now.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Care to xplain
    I just did, see above.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

I just did, see above.
    Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido
    Very true
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think maybe the problem was taking 2 caps at once, instead of 8 to 12 hours apart as indicated on the bottle. With bulbine, less is more.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sorry your libido isn't as good as you like. Hope it returns quick. I like bulbine though.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
  9. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
    Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%

If you can remember, try and report back with your results
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Hormones are a bitch. Get em right and nothing compares. Get em wrong and life sucks. I have a whole new respect for my wife in recent years.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does
    Well I believe I posted my post cycle bloods and post PCT bloods and while my Total Test at 539 seems low, I am 44 years old and that number is normal. My Free Test was 12.8, Im not sure if thats high or low. I was under the impression that Free Test should be 10% of Total Test so my number seems low.
    Estrogen was 28 and Prolactin was 4.8. The former is normal the latter is below normal but thats good.
    Im going for bloods again on the 11th.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

If you can remember, try and report back with your results
    Definitely will keep you guys posted. One of the things that I love about AM is how we can all learn from each other's experiences.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hormones are a bitch. Get em right and nothing compares. Get em wrong and life sucks. I have a whole new respect for my wife in recent years.
    True 'dat!
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
    Whats your current weight
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

*jealous* ?
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

Whats your current weight
    Morning weight 152
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

*jealous* ?
    Were you running it by itself?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Were you running it by itself?
    When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day.

After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day.

Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day.

After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido.
    So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday.

Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day. After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day. Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day. After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido. So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday. Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.
    I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%

I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA
    I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response
    About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
    After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging. After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
    Yeah I know what you mean my last cycle with dbol winny and test killed my libido. I didn't even feel like having sex, but now it is a lot better. I can feel the difference. I am also 22 so my hormones are on balance once again.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%

About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
    After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
    Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.
    I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.79%

I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.
    Unless I am mistaken, that is a combination of L-Dopa and Green Tea Extract; correct?

Seems easy enough to try with what I have on hand, I'll just combine the two.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

There is nothing to justify the extra cost of Prolactrone. Just get Dopadex from Analyzed Supplements, same exact thing for $25 less per bottle.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

7 times in one day? Did you end up pulling it off?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    7 times in one day? Did you end up pulling it off?
    Not quit, LOL!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

More than likely your HPTA is outta whack from the cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    More than likely your HPTA is outta whack from the cycle
    What blood test do I run to see if it is or is not out of whack?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

I think that my libido is finally coming back. This morning i woke up with an erection and made love to my sexy Thai girl friend. Mmm she was so delicious.

But this is after 7 days of another PCT of 50mg of Clomid for the first 5 days, then reduced it to 25mg, 40mg of Novla for the past 7 days, reduced Bulbine to 1 capsule for the past 4 days and yesterday I started DAA again.
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

I think that my libido is finally coming back. This morning i woke up with an erection and made love to my sexy Thai girl friend. Mmm she was so delicious. But this is after 7 days of another PCT of 50mg of Clomid for the first 5 days, then reduced it to 25mg, 40mg of Novla for the past 7 days, reduced Bulbine to 1 capsule for the past 4 days and yesterday I started DAA again.
    Have you tried torem for pct?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Have you tried torem for pct?
    No, put i have some liquid Torem. How does it work and why should I use it instead of clomid and novla?
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

No, put i have some liquid Torem. How does it work and why should I use it instead of clomid and novla?
    Well torem for me was extremely helpful in recovering. I always used Clomid but I felt like it was a waste and I was always moody. But for torem it helped my boys come back within two weeks which for me is a record, and you feel better during the day and during sleep. Just a preference for me
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Well torem for me was extremely helpful in recovering. I always used Clomid but I felt like it was a waste and I was always moody. But for torem it helped my boys come back within two weeks which for me is a record, and you feel better during the day and during sleep. Just a preference for me
    Im going to give it another 2 weeks. Im feeling better. Just sexed my girl again. So i guess im on the road to recovery.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%

What blood test do I run to see if it is or is not out of whack?
    LH, FSH etc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

LH, FSH etc.
    Thank u
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%

Im dropping the Bulbine today guys. Sorry, it was a waste.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:38 PM
  3. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 84