Bulbine

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So Bulbine sucks.
    Care to xplain

  2. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    he's (kisaj) talking about tongkat ali (long jack). you (joe brook) are talking about bulbine.

    why do you say bulbine sucks?
    I've been on it now for 2 weeks and while I felt some increase in libido after the first week (I was still on PCT at the time), my libido began to sink after that and has been sucking for a week now.
  3. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Care to xplain
    I just did, see above.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I just did, see above.
    Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido
  5. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

    Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido
    Very true
  6. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    I think maybe the problem was taking 2 caps at once, instead of 8 to 12 hours apart as indicated on the bottle. With bulbine, less is more.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590240

    Sorry your libido isn't as good as you like. Hope it returns quick. I like bulbine though.
  8. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
  9. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    3211221

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
    Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
    If you can remember, try and report back with your results
  11. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,162
    Rep Power
    1147047

    Hormones are a bitch. Get em right and nothing compares. Get em wrong and life sucks. I have a whole new respect for my wife in recent years.
  12. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does
    Well I believe I posted my post cycle bloods and post PCT bloods and while my Total Test at 539 seems low, I am 44 years old and that number is normal. My Free Test was 12.8, Im not sure if thats high or low. I was under the impression that Free Test should be 10% of Total Test so my number seems low.
    Estrogen was 28 and Prolactin was 4.8. The former is normal the latter is below normal but thats good.
    Im going for bloods again on the 11th.
  13. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

    If you can remember, try and report back with your results
    Definitely will keep you guys posted. One of the things that I love about AM is how we can all learn from each other's experiences.
  14. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hormones are a bitch. Get em right and nothing compares. Get em wrong and life sucks. I have a whole new respect for my wife in recent years.
    True 'dat!
  15. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
  16. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
    Whats your current weight
  17. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
    *jealous* ?
  18. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Whats your current weight
    Morning weight 152
  19. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    *jealous* ?
    Were you running it by itself?
  20. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Were you running it by itself?
    When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day.

    After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day.

    Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day.

    After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido.
    So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday.

    Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.
  21. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day. After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day. Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day. After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido. So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday. Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.
    I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA
  22. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA
    I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response
  23. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response
    About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
    After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
  24. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging. After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
    Yeah I know what you mean my last cycle with dbol winny and test killed my libido. I didn't even feel like having sex, but now it is a lot better. I can feel the difference. I am also 22 so my hormones are on balance once again.
  25. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157630

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
    After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
    Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.
  26. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.
    I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.
  27. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,869
    Rep Power
    854634

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.
    Unless I am mistaken, that is a combination of L-Dopa and Green Tea Extract; correct?

    Seems easy enough to try with what I have on hand, I'll just combine the two.
  28. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.

    There is nothing to justify the extra cost of Prolactrone. Just get Dopadex from Analyzed Supplements, same exact thing for $25 less per bottle.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  29. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
    After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
    7 times in one day? Did you end up pulling it off?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    7 times in one day? Did you end up pulling it off?
    Not quit, LOL!!
  31. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    More than likely your HPTA is outta whack from the cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  32. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    More than likely your HPTA is outta whack from the cycle
    What blood test do I run to see if it is or is not out of whack?
  33. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    I think that my libido is finally coming back. This morning i woke up with an erection and made love to my sexy Thai girl friend. Mmm she was so delicious.

    But this is after 7 days of another PCT of 50mg of Clomid for the first 5 days, then reduced it to 25mg, 40mg of Novla for the past 7 days, reduced Bulbine to 1 capsule for the past 4 days and yesterday I started DAA again.
  34. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I think that my libido is finally coming back. This morning i woke up with an erection and made love to my sexy Thai girl friend. Mmm she was so delicious. But this is after 7 days of another PCT of 50mg of Clomid for the first 5 days, then reduced it to 25mg, 40mg of Novla for the past 7 days, reduced Bulbine to 1 capsule for the past 4 days and yesterday I started DAA again.
    Have you tried torem for pct?
  35. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Have you tried torem for pct?
    No, put i have some liquid Torem. How does it work and why should I use it instead of clomid and novla?
  36. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68463

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    No, put i have some liquid Torem. How does it work and why should I use it instead of clomid and novla?
    Well torem for me was extremely helpful in recovering. I always used Clomid but I felt like it was a waste and I was always moody. But for torem it helped my boys come back within two weeks which for me is a record, and you feel better during the day and during sleep. Just a preference for me
  37. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Well torem for me was extremely helpful in recovering. I always used Clomid but I felt like it was a waste and I was always moody. But for torem it helped my boys come back within two weeks which for me is a record, and you feel better during the day and during sleep. Just a preference for me
    Im going to give it another 2 weeks. Im feeling better. Just sexed my girl again. So i guess im on the road to recovery.
  38. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    What blood test do I run to see if it is or is not out of whack?
    LH, FSH etc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  39. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    LH, FSH etc.
    Thank u
  40. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Im dropping the Bulbine today guys. Sorry, it was a waste.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:36 PM
  5. Bulbine natalensis and Triazole
    By THEstudent in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in