Bulbine

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You are not going to find anything "super" about any test booster after 3 days
    if he stacks it with 30mg of superdrol he will!


  2. btw, been using bulbine for about a month now. I take one cap in the am, along with 2 caps of pct assist, an 1 cap of inhibit p, then again in the afternoon.
    •   
       


  3. Whats inhobit p?

  4. lowers prolactin. prolactin is a libido/boner/orgasm killer.


    after you orgasm, your body has a surge in prolactin, this is what causes you to go soft an not want to get it on again, aka roll over an sleep or w/e.

    Dopaminergic mechanisms play a major role in modulating sexual behavior in humans and animals.
    Animal data demonstrate important interactions between the dopaminergic and prolactinergic system.
    As recently demonstrated, dopamine agonists have facilitatory properties for penile erection but may also enhance sexual drive and orgasmic quality.
    In contrast, chronic elevations of prolactin inhibit appetitive as well as consummatory parameters of sexual behavior. Recent human studies show a marked increase in prolactin after orgasm in males and females.
    Concerning the biological relevance of acute prolactin alterations after orgasm, prolactin might serve as a neuroendocrine reproductive reflex for peripheral reproductive organs.
    Alternatively, prolactin may feedback to dopaminergic neurons in the central nervous system and thereby modulate sexual drive and satiation. Here, we provide a brief overview of the physiology of dopamine and prolactin in regulating sexual behavior.
    In addition, recent experimental and clinical evidence for a postulated feedback mechanism for prolactin and its implications for orgasmic disorders are discussed
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15889301

  5. using stair royds 98% will cause an increase in prolactin, esp during pct.

  6. Wow, what do you do for a living?

    The last blood I took, 3 days after my last pin my prolactin was 1.8. Thats very low. I was on Caber while on. Now, On PCT, I swtiched to Prolactrone. Is Inhibit p better?
    Btw, my estrogen was 250. I was taking aromasine while i was on but i think it was fake. Now for PCT, Im on real Adex.

  7. If you got prolatrone, then it should be fine. What exactly, if any thing, are you trying to accomplish?

    I'm a certified personal trainer an certified nutrition coach.

  8. Right now im just trying to recover from my last cycle. Then back on another cycle. I want to get to 8.5% body fat. Im at 12% now and never went below 10% since i hit my 40s. People say diet and exercise is the answer but i no longer believe that. When i made it to 10% body fat i was on a strcit diet, weight lifting and doing cardio twice per day 5 days per week. When I was 23, all I did was lift weights and eat and I was big and had 8.5% body fat. There must be something else afoot i have to discover.

  9. Well, my dad was a Natty armature bber, his last show he was 55 (last year) and got down to his lowest (in the 6%'s)

    With just diet an training, an a little weed.
    So I know first hand old guys can do it, but its not as easy as us 30 year olds.

    Took first in the senior masters. 5th in the overall. NPC show.

  10. Im not saying it should be easy but it shouldnt be this hard. Has anyone tried T3? I did but it mustve been bunk (bought it from the same guy who sold me the fake aromasine) because it had no effect.
    My diet is not super sctrict but i dont sit around eating pizzas and McDonalds all day either. Recently i have become very slack with cardio because it takes up so much time and the rewards are no minimal. Ive gone back to sit ups because i have read that there have been scientic experiments done that prove u can stop lose fat.
    •   
       


  11. Diet has to be super strict at your age.

    My pops had everything counted, timed, an ready to go.

    Only cardio he did was 20min on the elliptical after each workout.

  12. Well then that must be the reason but even when my diet was super strict i nevet fell below 10%.
    Do u know anything about T3?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Well then that must be the reason but even when my diet was super strict i nevet fell below 10%.
    Do u know anything about T3?
    What's your question?

  14. Sorry, it's kind of a statement begging for a response and a question. My actual question is do u know anything about T3. I have tried it and I saw no results but i bought ot from the same person I bought the Aromasine from which I believe was fake so its possible the T3 i got was fake as well.
    The other was a statement that begged an answer and that was when I was in a strict diet I nevet got below 10% bf.

  15. T3 is very catabolic. If it was legit, you would of shrunk

  16. I didnt shrink, so mustve been bunk.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I didnt shrink, so mustve been bunk.
    Curious, if the aromasine was bunk, why'd you rebuy something else from him.

    T3 will work, but if used incorrectly you can shutdown your bodies own production of t3
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  18. I bought the T3 first and just assumed maybe I didnt use it right or something; I suspected it may not be strong. I had never tried T3 before so I didnt know what to expect. Later, I bought the Aromasine and after my cycle I got tested and the results came back that my estrogen waa 250. Thats when I knew it was fake and then suspected the T3 was fake too. I will not buy anymore support stuff from him again.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I bought the T3 first and just assumed maybe I didnt use it right or something; I suspected it may not be strong. I had never tried T3 before so I didnt know what to expect. Later, I bought the Aromasine and after my cycle I got tested and the results came back that my estrogen waa 250. Thats when I knew it was fake and then suspected the T3 was fake too. I will not buy anymore support stuff from him again.
    Ah that makes sense. Yeah i would suggest looking elsewhere as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  20. This is the tenth day and I woke up with a fat erection. I haven't gotten that since my last cycle,bulbine really is working. Not much in the gym but more of on my physique. I noticed my rear delts are looking sharp. And the vascularity in my legs and arms is increasing.

  21. Let me ask what may be a dumb question. Why are the morning erections always the ones used to gauge whether a product is working and if e2 levels are under control? I am on TRT and even before I got on, I can't remember any time in my life not waking up with an erection. I wouldn't walk around thinking about sex like I used to, but always a morning wood.

    Is it really a way that can be used with any accuracy to determine if libido is raising and hormone levels are under control?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Let me ask what may be a dumb question. Why are the morning erections always the ones used to gauge whether a product is working and if e2 levels are under control? I am on TRT and even before I got on, I can't remember any time in my life not waking up with an erection. I wouldn't walk around thinking about sex like I used to, but always a morning wood.

    Is it really a way that can be used with any accuracy to determine if libido is raising and hormone levels are under control?
    Ofcourse it's not an accurate way to judge but when you come off some harsh stuff and are shut down, you normally dont even have morning woodies. That happened to me when I came off of Superdrol. What the morning woodie will tell you is that you are not totally screwed up, thats about it. You may still have test and e2 issues but not cataclysmic ones.

  23. Ok, I understand that when you use an example like coming off of a harsh supplement, but I see it used constantly for judging the effectiveness of libido or test raising supps.

    My question is more geared towards, why is the morning wood the one always used as the measure? It seems like it would be the most inaccurate.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, I understand that when you use an example like coming off of a harsh supplement, but I see it used constantly for judging the effectiveness of libido or test raising supps.

    My question is more geared towards, why is the morning wood the one always used as the measure? It seems like it would be the most inaccurate.
    I think if it's being used for the effectiveness of supps it's wrong. IMO the morning wood is the fire wall. If that's down, you have big issues.

  25. LOL, the firewall. I like that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    This is the tenth day and I woke up with a fat erection.
    Well, next time make sure you don't sugar coat the terms you use - you know - say what you really mean.

    FE - Classic.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Well, next time make sure you don't sugar coat the terms you use - you know - say what you really mean. FE - Classic.
    I'm not trying to sugar coat anything. If it's not working I'm gonna say it. But if it's having a positive influence on my libido then I'm going to share that

  28. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I'm not trying to sugar coat anything. If it's not working I'm gonna say it. But if it's having a positive influence on my libido then I'm going to share that
    Glad that you are enjoying Bulbine. It really is something else,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  29. Im in day 6. Although my libido is up a little, its hard to tell if its because if the Adex that is knocking down my estrogen (that were previously at 250), or if its the DAA or the Bulbine.
    You know last year, i jad been off cycle for 8 weeks and I was taking a DAA called Testosterone Conversion Factor by Primal Muscle (which is now defunct), Prolactrone, Unleashed and my libido was insatiable. I actially broke my record and jerked off 7 times and I was 43!!
    Then I went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle with no AI and everything went to ****. Even though my estrogen and and prolactine levels went back to normal, I havent been the same. Oh, Im not jn bad shape for my age sexually. During this cycle I had my 4 lays in a day here and there ( when u get to my age thats something to brag about) but nothing like that one stint last year.
    So I was kind of hoping Bulbine would do that for me again. Am I expecting too much?

  30. na, give it some time. after 12 days on d-aspartic acid I stop for about a week or so. but keep using the bulbine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 03:38 PM
  3. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:30 PM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:36 PM
  5. Bulbine natalensis and Triazole
    By THEstudent in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in