Bulbine

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    Let me ask what may be a dumb question. Why are the morning erections always the ones used to gauge whether a product is working and if e2 levels are under control? I am on TRT and even before I got on, I can't remember any time in my life not waking up with an erection. I wouldn't walk around thinking about sex like I used to, but always a morning wood.

    Is it really a way that can be used with any accuracy to determine if libido is raising and hormone levels are under control?

  2. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Let me ask what may be a dumb question. Why are the morning erections always the ones used to gauge whether a product is working and if e2 levels are under control? I am on TRT and even before I got on, I can't remember any time in my life not waking up with an erection. I wouldn't walk around thinking about sex like I used to, but always a morning wood.

    Is it really a way that can be used with any accuracy to determine if libido is raising and hormone levels are under control?
    Ofcourse it's not an accurate way to judge but when you come off some harsh stuff and are shut down, you normally dont even have morning woodies. That happened to me when I came off of Superdrol. What the morning woodie will tell you is that you are not totally screwed up, thats about it. You may still have test and e2 issues but not cataclysmic ones.
  3. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    Ok, I understand that when you use an example like coming off of a harsh supplement, but I see it used constantly for judging the effectiveness of libido or test raising supps.

    My question is more geared towards, why is the morning wood the one always used as the measure? It seems like it would be the most inaccurate.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, I understand that when you use an example like coming off of a harsh supplement, but I see it used constantly for judging the effectiveness of libido or test raising supps.

    My question is more geared towards, why is the morning wood the one always used as the measure? It seems like it would be the most inaccurate.
    I think if it's being used for the effectiveness of supps it's wrong. IMO the morning wood is the fire wall. If that's down, you have big issues.
  5. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    LOL, the firewall. I like that.
  6. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    This is the tenth day and I woke up with a fat erection.
    Well, next time make sure you don't sugar coat the terms you use - you know - say what you really mean.

    FE - Classic.
  7. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Well, next time make sure you don't sugar coat the terms you use - you know - say what you really mean. FE - Classic.
    I'm not trying to sugar coat anything. If it's not working I'm gonna say it. But if it's having a positive influence on my libido then I'm going to share that
  8. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I'm not trying to sugar coat anything. If it's not working I'm gonna say it. But if it's having a positive influence on my libido then I'm going to share that
    Glad that you are enjoying Bulbine. It really is something else,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Im in day 6. Although my libido is up a little, its hard to tell if its because if the Adex that is knocking down my estrogen (that were previously at 250), or if its the DAA or the Bulbine.
    You know last year, i jad been off cycle for 8 weeks and I was taking a DAA called Testosterone Conversion Factor by Primal Muscle (which is now defunct), Prolactrone, Unleashed and my libido was insatiable. I actially broke my record and jerked off 7 times and I was 43!!
    Then I went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle with no AI and everything went to ****. Even though my estrogen and and prolactine levels went back to normal, I havent been the same. Oh, Im not jn bad shape for my age sexually. During this cycle I had my 4 lays in a day here and there ( when u get to my age thats something to brag about) but nothing like that one stint last year.
    So I was kind of hoping Bulbine would do that for me again. Am I expecting too much?
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    na, give it some time. after 12 days on d-aspartic acid I stop for about a week or so. but keep using the bulbine.
  11. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    na, give it some time. after 12 days on d-aspartic acid I stop for about a week or so. but keep using the bulbine.
    I've been on DAA for 3 weeks now, so you're saying I should stop?
  12. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I'm not trying to sugar coat anything. If it's not working I'm gonna say it. But if it's having a positive influence on my libido then I'm going to share that
    He was joking I think
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    He was joking I think
    Yes, it was a joke (although apparently not a very good one).
  14. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I've been on DAA for 3 weeks now, so you're saying I should stop?
    Yes.
  15. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Yes, it was a joke (although apparently not a very good one).
    Give JoeBrooklyn a break, he is just getting used to this Internet thing.
  16. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Give JoeBrooklyn a break, he is just getting used to this Internet thing.
    joe didn't misunderstand, musclefool did.
  17. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    LOL and now it looks like I did. Next time I'll read up the thread first.
  18. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Today is my first day off PCT.

    Right now all im doing is 1 pill of Unleashed and 1 pill of Prolactrone and 2 pills of Bulbine.
  19. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,453
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Today is my first day off PCT. Right now all im doing is 1 pill of Unleashed and 1 pill of Prolactrone and 2 pills of Bulbine.
    your spreading out the bulbine doses right? at least 8-12 hrs apart
  20. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,453
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Today is my first day off PCT. Right now all im doing is 1 pill of Unleashed and 1 pill of Prolactrone and 2 pills of Bulbine.
    your spreading out the bulbine doses right? at least 8-12 hrs apart
  21. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    joe didn't misunderstand, musclefool did.
    Yeahhhh
  22. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    your spreading out the bulbine doses right? at least 8-12 hrs apart
    No. Am I supposed to? And what is the reasoning behind that?
  23. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    No. Am I supposed to? And what is the reasoning behind that?
    I don't think it matters
  24. Registered User
    G.Superior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    IIRC it does matter. Too much bulbine at one time can have a negative effect. Thats why its recommended to dose 8-12hrs apart
    Search forums for my BFv3, XFA, and Anabeta 8 week stack log
  25. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by G.Superior View Post
    IIRC it does matter. Too much bulbine at one time can have a negative effect. Thats why its recommended to dose 8-12hrs apart
    I don't notice any difference in dosing 700mg at once, or 350mg in the am, 350 in the pm.
  26. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    I posted up in the Tongkat Ali thread, but I am absolutely astonished at how this stuff works. I've cut just about every supplement and herb out besides noots over the years because I'm over it and know most do nothing. I am not going to pitch anything yet, but early indications is that this is real freaking deal with libido. I already have a decent-good libido, so I am not coming from any ED issues or anything.
  27. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I posted up in the Tongkat Ali thread, but I am absolutely astonished at how this stuff works. I've cut just about every supplement and herb out besides noots over the years because I'm over it and know most do nothing. I am not going to pitch anything yet, but early indications is that this is real freaking deal with libido. I already have a decent-good libido, so I am not coming from any ED issues or anything.
    Just to make clear, are you saying Bulbine is the real deal (libido-wise), Tongkat Ali is the real deal. or both.

    I've not yet tried Bulbine.
  28. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    I am saying TongKat, and the only reason I brought it up in this thread was for awareness for those looking for libido increasing supplements to possibly add to their Bulbine stacks.
  29. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Im on day 8 or 9 and my libido has slowly increased but nothing mind blowing. Youre saying I should try this Tong stuff?
  30. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am saying TongKat, and the only reason I brought it up in this thread was for awareness for those looking for libido increasing supplements to possibly add to their Bulbine stacks.
    No, I appreciate it.

    Is there a specific product you have found most beneficial and would recommend?
  31. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    I tried a brand earlier in the year by Source Naturals and didn't see much other than a little energy boost. I bought it because it was cheap and didn't read up on TongKat and the importance of ratios and mg dosage. The stuff is expensive and once you read up on where it is sourced and how much it takes to make the concentrations that are effective, it becomes clear as to why. It also made me realize why I wasn't going to be able to cut corners to pay less because it was going to be inferior.

    I ended up buying one called SD-200, which is 400mg at a 200:1 ratio. All studies that I found showing the libido and strength increasing properties were done at 800-1000mg, so you have to take it twice a day. I bought this one because the two guys I know that take it swear up and down by it and it has an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. I just wish it cost less because you cycle it with 3 on 2 off or 5 on and 4 off according to most of the reviews and that will have a bottle last only about 6 weeks. In any case, if I continue to feel like I do now and want to walk through walls, then I guess I'll just be finding a way.
  32. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I tried a brand earlier in the year by Source Naturals and didn't see much other than a little energy boost. I bought it because it was cheap and didn't read up on TongKat and the importance of ratios and mg dosage. The stuff is expensive and once you read up on where it is sourced and how much it takes to make the concentrations that are effective, it becomes clear as to why. It also made me realize why I wasn't going to be able to cut corners to pay less because it was going to be inferior.

    I ended up buying one called SD-200, which is 400mg at a 200:1 ratio. All studies that I found showing the libido and strength increasing properties were done at 800-1000mg, so you have to take it twice a day. I bought this one because the two guys I know that take it swear up and down by it and it has an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. I just wish it cost less because you cycle it with 3 on 2 off or 5 on and 4 off according to most of the reviews and that will have a bottle last only about 6 weeks. In any case, if I continue to feel like I do now and want to walk through walls, then I guess I'll just be finding a way.
    Thanks - I will look into it.
  33. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    Read up on the ones that have 200:1 ratio, which the strongest they come in. You may be able to find them with similar reviews and maybe a little cheaper pricing. I just went this route because of advice and to see if it was everything people were saying. I honestly think the price is the only reason it isn't one of the most popular supplements.
  34. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Read up on the ones that have 200:1 ratio, which the strongest they come in. You may be able to find them with similar reviews and maybe a little cheaper pricing. I just went this route because of advice and to see if it was everything people were saying. I honestly think the price is the only reason it isn't one of the most popular supplements.
    Thank you.
  35. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    I tried SD-200 a while a ago. Took it as recomended and didnt see anything great about it; but if youre saying that I shpuldve taken 4 or 5 a day to see results then i now know why i didnt.
  36. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    No, I am saying to just follow the recommendations of 1 pill 2x a day and to cycle. At least that is what I am doing.

    Again, we all know that herbals are hit or miss and that is why we discuss them to get experiences and make judgement calls on what to try.
  37. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    But if its dosed at 200:1 concentration per pill andte results are at 800-1000 than the recomended dose is too little.
  38. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,249
    Answers
    0


    They are talking about total mg and with each tab being 400mg, 2x meets what was used in the studies. You are usually going to find concentrations of 50:1, 100:1, or 200:1. Also, most mg I have seen is 200-400. Obviously as the mg and concentration goes up, so does the price.
  39. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    So Bulbine sucks.
  40. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    he's (kisaj) talking about tongkat ali (long jack). you (joe brook) are talking about bulbine.

    why do you say bulbine sucks?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:36 PM
  5. Bulbine natalensis and Triazole
    By THEstudent in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in