- 10-12-2013, 06:16 PM
- 10-12-2013, 08:55 PM
I don't believe you will see any appreciable effects from any small raise in GH u might get from most gh boosting sups how ever lots of them have a good sleep enhancing quality that many folks enjoy. I like to take them while using PHs.
maybe long term it may give u some big picture effect but that's debatable at best.
after saying all that I will mention that hemogex is quite noticeable in purported GH effects for this category.. its quite expensive however.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
- 10-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Not for the more significant aspects of growth, like tendon/ligament/bone health, bodyfat, etc. But I absolutely notice some great things at 500mg of L-dopa. Sleep, mood, libido, stamina. Its dirt cheap and a staple in my postcycles.
10-13-2013, 02:08 AM
An OTC oral GH booster will not do much other than maybe a minor strength increase and a sleep aid. That being said, sleep is important for a variety of reasons.
~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
10-13-2013, 07:58 PM
worth the money you reckon bro?
10-13-2013, 08:37 PM
If you cycle anything, including DAA, I think so. But standalone, not in a blend. NOW makes a dirt cheap one.
10-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sketch2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 03-06-2013, 09:42 PM
- By bmahon0318 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:16 PM
- By anaboller in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
- By saggy321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:30 PM
- By clax in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2010, 04:56 PM