Your Best Sleep Aid - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Your Best Sleep Aid

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Rep Power
    2215663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Oh no, you misunderstood. These are actual posts that I have read over the years. Much like Bioman quoted my post today. Not assumptions. Testimonies.

    You're right that there plenty of sleep aids out there, some more geared towards making people fall asleep faster. Find whatever works for you, tho. If its cheap and you don't have to pay for a supp company's millions $$$ in marketing... more power to you. They wouldn't be $20-$30 a bottle unless you were paying for corporate marketing and an even bigger profit margin.

    I really haven't had a single disagreement to your arguments other than that melatonin works to make many people fall asleep faster and stay asleep.
    I've read many of these testimonies and anecdotal reports. Problem here is that we are discussing what is the best sleep aid, we are not talking about what has bare minimum usefulness.

    Again, from your initial post in which I replied to (and now know that it's just basically going round and round in circles with you at this point since the point I was making completely flew right past you), you claimed that melatonin is JUST AS GOOD as other sleep aid supplements which is simply NOT TRUE and you would have understood this if you had ever bothered to actually compare and contrast.

    Nobody was arguing if melatonin was ineffective, the point was that melatonin is not very effective in comparison with what is available. As for your assumption that supplement companies are just out to get you, have you even bothered to look at the ingredients some of these contain? They cost $20-$30 because of the ingredients they contain. Melatonin is a bottom of the barrel cheap ingredient. GABA, mucuna/l-dopa, sensoril, ashwagandha, etc. even as bulk ingredients costs considerably more than bulk melatonin. There's a very large cost difference in the raw ingredients here. You're ignoring this very important fact and just making a nonsensical blanket statement that equates to the following as if there is no raw material cost difference: you pay x-amount of money for sleep aids because supplement companies are just trying to rip you off.

    As for supplement company's paying millions of dollars on marketing, do you have any idea how pretty darn small Nimbus is? Nimbus barely markets their current products and the reason something like Abyss Unparalleled is so highly regarded is because people actually used the product and genuinely love the product, not because we are sheep following advertisements.

    Like seriously, where's all these misguided notions of yours coming from? I mean, I feel bad for you for you having to spend 20-30 thousand dollars over the years on supplements which you probably just bought willy nilly based probably entirely off of marketing bunk but that's on you as an uneducated consumer more than anything.

  2. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    Wow, I remove my compliment. I dont give a **** how small a company is. The smaller, the more profit that needs to be made. I have nothing against them and the ingredient profile is stacked for your info. Is it $30 worth of stuff... thats up to who ever wants to buy it. Don't be such a f*cking assh*le. I worked my ass off to gain 50lbs in 3 years and lost 6% bf. Who are you to tell me that I only pay for marketing... you should gain the opposite from that. Not everyone starts out knowing everything there is in this exponentially confusing market place. Not even you, you pompous assquach.

    If you are going to attack my consumer integrity, education and transitively, ability to possess results, then you better not actually be 160 pounds unless you are 4-6% and bench 325. I don't need to prove sh*t to you, I can almost curl a little runt like you.

    You are literally the only person that seriously got under my skin in my entire time on this board. I know a Napoleon when I see one.

    *And unsubscribed*
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Rep Power
    2215663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Wow, I remove my compliment. I dont give a **** how small a company is. The smaller, the more profit that needs to be made. I have nothing against them and the ingredient profile is stacked for your info. Is it $30 worth of stuff... thats up to who ever wants to buy it. Don't be such a f*cking assh*le. I worked my ass off to gain 50lbs in 3 years and lost 6% bf. Who are you to tell me that I only pay for marketing... you should gain the opposite from that. Not everyone starts out knowing everything there is in this exponentially confusing market place. Not even you, you pompous assquach.

    If you are going to attack my consumer integrity, education and transitively, ability to possess results, then you better not actually be 160 pounds unless you are 4-6% and bench 325. I don't need to prove sh*t to you, I can almost curl a little runt like you.

    You are literally the only person that seriously got under my skin in my entire time on this board. I know a Napoleon when I see one.

    *And unsubscribed*
    LoL. Wow, so basically instead of backing up your arguments and the nonsensical points you kept making, you just went on the attack and now resort to the good ole who-has-the-biggest-swinging-c*** defense. LOL.

    Who was attacking your physique or progress anyway? BWAH HA HA HA HA. You're the one that kept bringing up how supplement companies are out to rip people off and how you've spent 20-30 k on supplements over the years.

    I think this is an instance where you've essentially got under your own skin there buddy
    •   
       

  4. Hyperfluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    1399

    Reputation

  5. snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,420
    Rep Power
    101980

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Weird no new topic on sleep aids with such hectic tempo of life most of us live..
    actually we at FINAFLEX have run a promo log relatively recently on our G8... strange that only one person (my rep at that) has mentioned this great stuff..

    in fact -- we have just concluded updating the formula to add a (better) refreshing flavor, and each tub contains 2x the amount of servings now than the original (40 servings, up from 20) --- all for the same price as the old

    we will be rolling the new product out with an additional promo log once production has given us sufficient supply at warehouse..if you would like to run a promo log for us, send me a PM and give me your commitment to run a thorough (and complete!) log and i'll make sure you are one chosen

    cheers
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,032
    Rep Power
    3960570

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    actually we at FINAFLEX have run a promo log relatively recently on our G8... strange that only one person (my rep at that) has mentioned this great stuff..

    in fact -- we have just concluded updating the formula to add a (better) refreshing flavor, and each tub contains 2x the amount of servings now than the original (40 servings, up from 20) --- all for the same price as the old

    we will be rolling the new product out with an additional promo log once production has given us sufficient supply at warehouse..if you would like to run a promo log for us, send me a PM and give me your commitment to run a thorough (and complete!) log and i'll make sure you are one chosen

    cheers
    Wanted to try it out, like the formula, just hard to make the jump in price when I already see good results from other less expensive options.
    Definitely in if there is a sale on this new one

    Or if this promo log would be open to a Canadian consider me
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  7. snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,420
    Rep Power
    101980

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Wanted to try it out, like the formula, just hard to make the jump in price when I already see good results from other less expensive options.
    Definitely in if there is a sale on this new one
    double the servings for same $ should help alleviate your concerns
    if you want in on same offer I made to op, send me PM and we will roll

    to everyone else:
    keep an eye out for our promo thread, coming soon......

    (end plug)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    I like 5-hpt with zma and B-6
  9. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yep who wants free night night juice?

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,163
    Rep Power
    937021

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ive been using Abyss Unparalleled with REALLY good results, cant imagine anything else topping it and nothing else that Ive tried has.

    Ive been hearing great things about Lights Out from a few buddies at my gym too.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    91813

    Reputation Reputation

    I finished 3rd night on Abyss and maybe this was first night of sleeping 7h instead of usual waking after 4-6h to pee.

    Will wait at least a week before getting excited but can say that it has potential.
  12. mw1
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,734
    Rep Power
    3264746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I finished 3rd night on Abyss and maybe this was first night of sleeping 7h instead of usual waking after 4-6h to pee.

    Will wait at least a week before getting excited but can say that it has potential.
    So you wet the bed??

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  13. SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,163
    Rep Power
    937021

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I finished 3rd night on Abyss and maybe this was first night of sleeping 7h instead of usual waking after 4-6h to pee.

    Will wait at least a week before getting excited but can say that it has potential.
    I had the same experience, usually I get up a time or two to pee, now I sleep right on through and take a massive leak first thing in the morning. I also feel more energized and relaxed throughout the days since adding Abyss Unparalleled into the mix.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  14. ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    91813

    Reputation Reputation

    Now 6 nights of taking Abyss (1st night 1 cap then 2 caps around 45min-1h before bedtime) and seeing light changes but nothing significant.

    Might keep with 2 caps/night until 10 nights then might add 1 or 2mg of melatonin to the mix cause I'm still waking around 4am to pee then not so easy to fall a sleep since I start thinking on lots of stuff.

    I might try 2 caps of Abyss and 1mg melatonin or 1 cap Abyss and 2mg melatonin.

    What are your experience with Abyss and melatonin stacking together?
  15. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've been getting nothing but AWESOME reviews on our REM 8.0. It's phenibut, ZMA, gaba, and a few other things that will help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling rested and ready to go. Because it has phenibut it is extremely effective, but should only be used for 3-5 days without a 1-2 day break. Used properly, it can be an awesome asset to your supplement routine.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Rep Power
    2215663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I've been getting nothing but AWESOME reviews on our REM 8.0. It's phenibut, ZMA, gaba, and a few other things that will help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling rested and ready to go. Because it has phenibut it is extremely effective, but should only be used for 3-5 days without a 1-2 day break. Used properly, it can be an awesome asset to your supplement routine.
    I like it. I use it on nights where I'm too wired or just want to sleep for longer.
  17. BBB
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've tried a number of sleep aids over the years but I always went back to melatonin+zinc. This combo works pretty well and has a host of health benefits as well. Most recently however, I tried both REM PM by MAN and Lights Out by Iforce Nutrition. Both work well but they have completely different effects. REM PM knocks me out for about 3-4 hours. So much so that I often wonder if it's all natural. I always wake up refershed without a hangover effect. Lights Out, on the other hand, doesn't knock me out at all but helps me sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Here again, I always wake up refreshed and ready to meet the day. I can take Lights Out and still stay up late but sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Melatonin+zinc is somewhere in between these two. I have used phenebit but I wake up feeling tired and sometimes a little groogy. If you have trouble falling asleep I would recommend REM PM, however if you fall asleep easily but have trouble waking during the night Lights Out would probably work best.
  18. kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Rep Power
    2215663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've tried a number of sleep aids over the years but I always went back to melatonin+zinc. This combo works pretty well and has a host of health benefits as well. Most recently however, I tried both REM PM by MAN and Lights Out by Iforce Nutrition. Both work well but they have completely different effects. REM PM knocks me out for about 3-4 hours. So much so that I often wonder if it's all natural. I always wake up refershed without a hangover effect. Lights Out, on the other hand, doesn't knock me out at all but helps me sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Here again, I always wake up refreshed and ready to meet the day. I can take Lights Out and still stay up late but sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Melatonin+zinc is somewhere in between these two. I have used phenebit but I wake up feeling tired and sometimes a little groogy. If you have trouble falling asleep I would recommend REM PM, however if you fall asleep easily but have trouble waking during the night Lights Out would probably work best.
    Work your way up on dosing for phenibut AND allow yourself to have plenty of time to sleep. This should alleviate the phenibut hangover problem
  19. SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,163
    Rep Power
    937021

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Now 6 nights of taking Abyss (1st night 1 cap then 2 caps around 45min-1h before bedtime) and seeing light changes but nothing significant.

    Might keep with 2 caps/night until 10 nights then might add 1 or 2mg of melatonin to the mix cause I'm still waking around 4am to pee then not so easy to fall a sleep since I start thinking on lots of stuff.

    I might try 2 caps of Abyss and 1mg melatonin or 1 cap Abyss and 2mg melatonin.

    What are your experience with Abyss and melatonin stacking together?
    That sounds like the culprit, you can rely on supplements to calm your body but not as much to ease your mind. It sounds like you are in a period of high mental stress, extra gaba or phenibut may be of more use than extra melatonin.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best sleep aid that wont negativly impact hormone levels
    By Buffgammaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. X-Dreams: The best sleep aid I've ever used.
    By natty texan in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:48 AM
  3. Best Sleep Aid
    By GetDatFool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:23 PM
  5. Best Sleep Aid
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in