Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Is App Uncut really that good?


    25-50lbs strength increases is what i read on their description.How is this even possible for a natty supp?Which is the magic ingredient?Looking forward to hear some non-rep feedbacks on this stuff


  2. That is a definite exaggeration, but it's a great preworkout.
    •   
       


  3. I really like Uncut. Stuff packs a pretty strong kick and has a good feel (no crash/etc for me).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. I can't say I've seen that type of increase, but it will help you with power output and mental focus, so you will increase your lifts. If you want to do a small log and/or review I'll send you out a 25 cap bottle to try for yourself. Just shoot me your mailing info.

  5. I think that part of the write-up may have been a bit tongue in cheek, but Uncut is a fantastic pre-workout and you should definitely give the trial bottle a run and see for yourself.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Appnutjeff I'll take that offee

  7. Definitely a top two preworkout right now.



    I especially like the way it helps open up the airway, makes a noticeable difference during the workout.

  8. I've heard nothing but good things about the energy from Uncut.

  9. Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?

  10. Uncut is a good pre, definitely worth a try.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

    Biotivia BioForge V3
    DS Triazole
    PES Enhanced
    SNS X-Gels
    E-Pharm Pump Spray

  13. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

    Biotivia BioForge V3
    DS Triazole
    PES Enhanced
    SNS X-Gels
    E-Pharm Pump Spray
    that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.
    Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop

  15. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop
    it is here as well ( Canada ) but many companies will still ship it and it will come through, you might want to give CS a call or shoot them an e-mail to see it there would be an issue.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    I'm interested
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. I was lucky enough to run one of these mini logs for AppNut Jeff and Uncut really is pretty awesome. I tried multiple dosing schemes (including 1 cap, 2 caps, and 3 caps) and they all were great but 2 caps was the best for me. Like hes saying, the focus is definitely there and my lifts did increase while using it as my preworkout (not 25-50 lbs but nevertheless and increase). If you guys end up taking him up on it you wont regret it.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  18. Shoot me a PM with your mailing info.

  19. 2 uncut is where it's at for me and like someone said it's very flexible. I even take one a half hour or so before I play golf for focus and energy without the shakes. Good supp IMO.

  20. I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
    BPS Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
    Strong this.


    Except for the trying uncut. It's awesome.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
    send my your mailing info silly, I'll get some to you ASAP.

  23. I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

    Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me... Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
    Not even close IMO. I hated 1,3
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?
    Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

    Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
    I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.

  26. While i enjoyed uncut and thought it was great for pump and endurance the energy aspect fell short of what i was expecting.

    It also in no way shape or form comes close to the energy that 1,3 produced IMO.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    send my your mailing info silly, I'll get some to you ASAP.
    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
    BPS Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
    Uncut is a preworkout?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
    let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in