Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    Is App Uncut really that good?


    25-50lbs strength increases is what i read on their description.How is this even possible for a natty supp?Which is the magic ingredient?Looking forward to hear some non-rep feedbacks on this stuff

  2. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913432

    That is a definite exaggeration, but it's a great preworkout.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458024

    I really like Uncut. Stuff packs a pretty strong kick and has a good feel (no crash/etc for me).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    I can't say I've seen that type of increase, but it will help you with power output and mental focus, so you will increase your lifts. If you want to do a small log and/or review I'll send you out a 25 cap bottle to try for yourself. Just shoot me your mailing info.
  5. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I think that part of the write-up may have been a bit tongue in cheek, but Uncut is a fantastic pre-workout and you should definitely give the trial bottle a run and see for yourself.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    302291

    Appnutjeff I'll take that offee
  7. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    302291

    *offer
  8. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Definitely a top two preworkout right now.



    I especially like the way it helps open up the airway, makes a noticeable difference during the workout.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    I've heard nothing but good things about the energy from Uncut.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?
  11. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Uncut is a good pre, definitely worth a try.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
  13. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

    Biotivia BioForge V3
    DS Triazole
    PES Enhanced
    SNS X-Gels
    E-Pharm Pump Spray
  14. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

    Biotivia BioForge V3
    DS Triazole
    PES Enhanced
    SNS X-Gels
    E-Pharm Pump Spray
    that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.
  15. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.
    Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop
  16. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop
    it is here as well ( Canada ) but many companies will still ship it and it will come through, you might want to give CS a call or shoot them an e-mail to see it there would be an issue.
  17. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    I'm interested
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    I was lucky enough to run one of these mini logs for AppNut Jeff and Uncut really is pretty awesome. I tried multiple dosing schemes (including 1 cap, 2 caps, and 3 caps) and they all were great but 2 caps was the best for me. Like hes saying, the focus is definitely there and my lifts did increase while using it as my preworkout (not 25-50 lbs but nevertheless and increase). If you guys end up taking him up on it you wont regret it.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  19. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Shoot me a PM with your mailing info.
  20. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    49195

    2 uncut is where it's at for me and like someone said it's very flexible. I even take one a half hour or so before I play golf for focus and energy without the shakes. Good supp IMO.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
  22. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
    Strong this.


    Except for the trying uncut. It's awesome.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  23. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.
    send my your mailing info silly, I'll get some to you ASAP.
  24. Registered User
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    105837

    I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

    Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
  25. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me... Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
    Not even close IMO. I hated 1,3
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  26. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238570

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?
    Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

    Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
    I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    While i enjoyed uncut and thought it was great for pump and endurance the energy aspect fell short of what i was expecting.

    It also in no way shape or form comes close to the energy that 1,3 produced IMO.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    send my your mailing info silly, I'll get some to you ASAP.
    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
  29. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
    Uncut is a preworkout?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  30. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I really appreciate it but not looking to take a thermo right now
    let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
    thanks man
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  33. Registered User
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    292492

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.
    not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff

    not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.
    I love Drive.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Registered User
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    195161

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    Definitely interested
    The Swole Stoner
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I love Drive.
    for $55 i hated drive lol
  37. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    333057

    I like Uncut. I usually used 2 caps, 3 if I needed more. I'm have a decent tolerance, but I never got a bad energy level at those doses. Solid product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  38. Registered User
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    105837

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

    I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.
    See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

    And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...
  39. Registered User
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    105837

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
    Any samples for EU customers?
  40. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4204663

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

    And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...
    8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:18 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 02:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in