Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    3 is no prob for me it's just enough. I'd never do 4.... Maybe... Wait.
    Haha, don't do it. You are a stim junkie. Intervention time.


  2. Used it again this morning, 3 caps. Used it with Modern BCAA+, citrulline mallate (6 grams), 2 grams LCLT, 1.5 grams ArA pre. So basically I skipped the agmatine and nitrates this morning, no increased pumps or vascularity from Uncut, but the energy was definitely there, not overwhelming, smooth, no jitters, no crash.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Really? How long before it is no longer exclusive to BB? I support them never.
    just heard we have something in the works so stay tuned.

  4. Today was max effort day so I took 3 caps of Uncut + 16mg of ephedrine (was feeling brave). Pretty solid session, good smooth energy as on Monday and nice focus. It appears that amentoflavone has no effects on lower body lifts, as my squat and deadlift did not feel any easier but my bench definitely did (and I did dips as an accessory and they felt super easy, usually they're just easy). 410x3 squat, 245x3 bench, and 425x5 deadlift.

    I would say that Uncut directly adds 5-10lbs on upper body compound movements (bench, dips, chins), but I'll have to experiment some more. Calories and sleep are being kept constant.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Today was max effort day so I took 3 caps of Uncut + 16mg of ephedrine (was feeling brave). Pretty solid session, good smooth energy as on Monday and nice focus. It appears that amentoflavone has no effects on lower body lifts, as my squat and deadlift did not feel any easier but my bench definitely did (and I did dips as an accessory and they felt super easy, usually they're just easy). 410x3 squat, 245x3 bench, and 425x5 deadlift.

    I would say that Uncut directly adds 5-10lbs on upper body compound movements (bench, dips, chins), but I'll have to experiment some more. Calories and sleep are being kept constant.
    Is here anyone whose lifts increased drastically only by adding uncut as a pwo?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is here anyone whose lifts increased drastically only by adding uncut as a pwo?
    No legal supplements out there will increase your lifts "drastically". Only AAS will.

    Creatine mono does increase you lifts notably if you haven't been using it, I would say the flavone is kind of like a baby creatine in that regard (although they have completely different mechanisms). It's the best preworkout I've ever tried though, and I think everyone considers it the best pre on the market right now along with PES Enhanced (which I have not tried).

  7. mod edit: review the rules. thank you.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Thanks for the high praise on Uncut. it means a lot to see the support we have got since it launched. Uncut gets overlooked by a lot of users due the fact it's capped and most users are looking for a flavored pre to drink pre workout. I have to say, Uncut is one of my top three pre's all time. That being said I don't think there truly is a "best" pre on the market, really depends on the individual and what they are looking for. ( but you should all give Uncut a try )
    Agreed Uncut is phenomenal
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. After all the feedback I've read lately I want to try this now!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    After all the feedback I've read lately I want to try this now!
    ^^this!

    I am searching for a new pre for really good focus

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    After all the feedback I've read lately I want to try this now!
    Same here! The majority of people seem to LOVE the stuff.
    The sad thing is I love powdered pre workouts so I will always choose a powder over a pill, I blame alphamine. Stuff to tasty

    I'm gonna look for uncut during some of the holiday sales

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    mod edit: review the rules. thank you.
    Could uncut be discontinued due to the higenamine?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Could uncut be discontinued due to the higenamine?
    Is that ingredient getting banned?

  14. I think you're referring to aegeline
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. I was lightheaded with it several times and I dont think its "worlds" different from other preworkouts Ive tried I actually liked DRIVE more than uncut to be honest

  16. None of the ingredients in Uncut are getting banned correct? All of the ingredients are thought to be safe correct?

    Just concerned since I just had to dump my remaining tub of Enhanced (that hurt). I also went through a bottle of Versa-1. My last bloodwork showed mildly elevated LFTs. I get bloods done every 4 months and they have never came back elevated before. I'm not saying Enhanced was the culprit, but I figure why risk it? There are other PWO supps I like out there like Uncut, RPM, Lit-Up, Assault and I also make a mean PWO from what I have on hand.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    None of the ingredients in Uncut are getting banned correct? All of the ingredients are thought to be safe correct?

    Just concerned since I just had to dump my remaining tub of Enhanced (that hurt). I also went through a bottle of Versa-1. My last bloodwork showed mildly elevated LFTs. I get bloods done every 4 months and they have never came back elevated before. I'm not saying Enhanced was the culprit, but I figure why risk it? There are other PWO supps I like out there like Uncut, RPM, Lit-Up, Assault and I also make a mean PWO from what I have on hand.
    Safe yes, but you have to take into account if you are specifically sensitive. There is a form of yohimbe (Rauwloscine ) which some people like myself are sensitive to. Although it's a lower dose, so it doesn't affect me in this case. Higenamine is also a stim, so you need to determine if it's something you can take without any side effects.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Safe yes, but you have to take into account if you are specifically sensitive. There is a form of yohimbe (Rauwloscine ) which some people like myself are sensitive to. Although it's a lower dose, so it doesn't affect me in this case. Higenamine is also a stim, so you need to determine if it's something you can take without any side effects.
    Thanks for the reply. I already know I respond well to all the ingredients in Uncut as it is my current favorite PWO supp. I just wanted to be sure of its safety.

  19. I usually have intra shake comprised of 20g carbs and 60g protein to blunt cortisol. Will Uncut still work with this intra shake?

  20. I would assume so you take it 30 mins prior to workout should be in ur system good by then

  21. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I would assume so you take it 30 mins prior to workout should be in ur system good by then
    One should start feeling it at around the 15-20 minutes mark.

  22. I start to notice it 20mins after ingestion, but I like actually starting my workout after the 30min mark.

  23. Although I appreciate the reps aren't med professionals.... I assume it's best for me to avoid uncut while on SSRI's? (with yohimbe and rauwloscine being mild MAOIs? )

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Although I appreciate the reps aren't med professionals.... I assume it's best for me to avoid uncut while on SSRI's? (with yohimbe and rauwloscine being mild MAOIs? )
    To be safe, yes. The dose of Rauwsoline (sp?) is very low. I am sensitive to yohimbe in general, but I don't feel it with this. I would not want you to have a negative interaction, so I can't in good conscience tell you to take it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    To be safe, yes. The dose of Rauwsoline (sp?) is very low. I am sensitive to yohimbe in general, but I don't feel it with this. I would not want you to have a negative interaction, so I can't in good conscience tell you to take it.
    It's cool, it means I can save it for my summer cut and hopefully keep the strength.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in