Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. This stuff is really good. Impressed here. Tried it for first time yesterday after a long and tiring weekend. My 2 year old had surgery and I did not get much or restful sleep Friday or Saturday. Smooth clean energy. For the first time in a long time, I did not feel like stopping and kept going, going and going . . . No crash either. Really glad I picked this up and no other pres I have at the moment do much for my workouts. Strength was also right where I expect it, which is good as I had been down a rep or two here and there lately with the same amount of weight.

2. Fuark, that was a great training session. The thing is it took forever to kick in, already started volume squats and I was tired as hell, but I did have a meal an hour before so that may be why. How long do you guys wait after a meal to get the max effects from Uncut? I squatted 365 for 3x5, they were pretty tough but Uncut didn't kick in then. Then, I bench pressed 225 for 3x5 and it definitely was much easier than last week at the same weight and even more reps, so I can attest to the fact that Uncut does increase strength (slightly, kind of like a baby Creatine). Then I did speed pulls, chins, and lateral raises (for aesthetics nomsayin), but those are all easy so I can't talk about strength increases.

As for the effects: I felt nice smooth energy (took 3 caps), no jitters, and felt really wired (almost like Craze but not quite there). I didn't really notice anything different in terms of pumps, but then again I do the high rep assistance movements at the end of my session.

Overall so far I am very happy. I bought this product for the strength increases only, don't care about anything else (energy and focus I can get from cheap caffeine pills, and I don't care about pumps). I am cutting right now and am eating at a caloric deficit, and since I am an intermediate lifter, it is physically impossible for my to get stronger, but with 3 caps of Uncut I not only added an extra rep to my bench press, the reps were all much easier. Since I lift 3 times/week, and one day being a recovery day (so I only take preworkout twice a week), a bottle of Uncut should last me a week shy of 4 months. Now that's what I call some serious value at $32 shipped and taxes included.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?
    feel free to post up any feedback here, but I think it would be best suited in the review/log section.

5. I really can't wait for this stuff. This will be my next pre and in a stack fo sure

6. this stuffs good, really good. ive got one dose left, saving it for next gym appt. otherwise, id pop it in the a.m for just a good overall start to the day.

1 Uncut a day keeps bad days away

7. Similar profile to alphamine!

8. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Similar profile to alphamine!
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.
    Got some of the same ingredients

Am interested in this though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

Got some of the same ingredients

Am interested in this though.
    I look at Uncut as the pill form of Enhanced...i usually rotate them but uncut does a little bit more for me
    •   

11. I want to try this with Beta Test for the flavone

12. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I want to try this with Beta Test for the flavone
    great idea right here.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Busy day at the station just now getting to bed will update tomo at the airport
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

14. I see better results from Uncut when I stick with just Uncut as opposed to rotating out different pre-workouts. I am actually looking forward to stacking Uncut with Betatest, I want to see what a hefty dose of the Amentoflavone will do for my strength.

15. Aware me on this BetaTest, can't seem to find anything on Google or maybe I'm just using the wrong search terms.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Aware me on this BetaTest, can't seem to find anything on Google or maybe I'm just using the wrong search terms.
    it's a BB.com exclusive. I would link it but I assume rules here prohibit it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    it's a BB.com exclusive. I would link it but I assume rules here prohibit it.
    Really? How long before it is no longer exclusive to BB? I support them never.

18. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to change. At least not with the discussions I have had because I was asking the same question.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to change. At least not with the discussions I have had because I was asking the same question.
    yuck

20. Anyone wanna chime in on their experience (or link other people's) on BetaTest? Amentoflavone is intredasting, I got stronger from the get-go by using 3 caps of Uncut.

Thinking about strength increases makes my dick hard (srs).

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Anyone wanna chime in on their experience (or link other people's) on BetaTest? Amentoflavone is intredasting, I got stronger from the get-go by using 3 caps of Uncut.

we have quite a few ongoing logs, just not here due to the face it's an exclusive product elsewhere.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Anyone wanna chime in on their experience (or link other people's) on BetaTest? Amentoflavone is intredasting, I got stronger from the get-go by using 3 caps of Uncut.

you just made this thread uncomfortable

23. Stupidly took 3 caps on an empty stomach (overnight fasted). Had a bad workout because I was overstimmed.

Surprisingly I didn't crash later on though.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Stupidly took 3 caps on an empty stomach (overnight fasted). Had a bad workout because I was overstimmed.

Surprisingly I didn't crash later on though.
    I have never tried 3, but I can imagine it hit you hard. I have never crashed on Uncut, which is good, because it's a sh*tty feeling.

25. 3 is no prob for me it's just enough. I'd never do 4.... Maybe... Wait.

26. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    3 is no prob for me it's just enough. I'd never do 4.... Maybe... Wait.
    Haha, don't do it. You are a stim junkie. Intervention time.

27. Used it again this morning, 3 caps. Used it with Modern BCAA+, citrulline mallate (6 grams), 2 grams LCLT, 1.5 grams ArA pre. So basically I skipped the agmatine and nitrates this morning, no increased pumps or vascularity from Uncut, but the energy was definitely there, not overwhelming, smooth, no jitters, no crash.

28. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    just heard we have something in the works so stay tuned.

29. Today was max effort day so I took 3 caps of Uncut + 16mg of ephedrine (was feeling brave). Pretty solid session, good smooth energy as on Monday and nice focus. It appears that amentoflavone has no effects on lower body lifts, as my squat and deadlift did not feel any easier but my bench definitely did (and I did dips as an accessory and they felt super easy, usually they're just easy). 410x3 squat, 245x3 bench, and 425x5 deadlift.

I would say that Uncut directly adds 5-10lbs on upper body compound movements (bench, dips, chins), but I'll have to experiment some more. Calories and sleep are being kept constant.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Today was max effort day so I took 3 caps of Uncut + 16mg of ephedrine (was feeling brave). Pretty solid session, good smooth energy as on Monday and nice focus. It appears that amentoflavone has no effects on lower body lifts, as my squat and deadlift did not feel any easier but my bench definitely did (and I did dips as an accessory and they felt super easy, usually they're just easy). 410x3 squat, 245x3 bench, and 425x5 deadlift.

I would say that Uncut directly adds 5-10lbs on upper body compound movements (bench, dips, chins), but I'll have to experiment some more. Calories and sleep are being kept constant.
    Is here anyone whose lifts increased drastically only by adding uncut as a pwo?

Similar Forum Threads

1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM