Is App Uncut really that good?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25-50lbs strength increases is what i read on their description.How is this even possible for a natty supp?Which is the magic ingredient?Looking forward to hear some non-rep feedbacks on this stuff

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That is a definite exaggeration, but it's a great preworkout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Uncut. Stuff packs a pretty strong kick and has a good feel (no crash/etc for me).

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I can't say I've seen that type of increase, but it will help you with power output and mental focus, so you will increase your lifts. If you want to do a small log and/or review I'll send you out a 25 cap bottle to try for yourself. Just shoot me your mailing info.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that part of the write-up may have been a bit tongue in cheek, but Uncut is a fantastic pre-workout and you should definitely give the trial bottle a run and see for yourself.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a top two preworkout right now.

I especially like the way it helps open up the airway, makes a noticeable difference during the workout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good things about the energy from Uncut.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Uncut is a good pre, definitely worth a try.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

Biotivia BioForge V3
DS Triazole
PES Enhanced
SNS X-Gels
E-Pharm Pump Spray

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
is there an ingredient in it which is banned in other countries? im from western europe thus not sure if it would get through customs. otherwise i would be very interested to log it here on AM. I already tested lots of supps and my favorites til today are:

Biotivia BioForge V3
DS Triazole
PES Enhanced
SNS X-Gels
E-Pharm Pump Spray
that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is a great list you have going, the only thing I see that may be an issue is the Yohimbine, it is considered a Non-NHP product in Canada so you may have to check with your local Customs to see.
Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Thanx for this info.Yohimbine is RX in my country so it would be better to order it from a UK Shop
it is here as well ( Canada ) but many companies will still ship it and it will come through, you might want to give CS a call or shoot them an e-mail to see it there would be an issue.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was lucky enough to run one of these mini logs for AppNut Jeff and Uncut really is pretty awesome. I tried multiple dosing schemes (including 1 cap, 2 caps, and 3 caps) and they all were great but 2 caps was the best for me. Like hes saying, the focus is definitely there and my lifts did increase while using it as my preworkout (not 25-50 lbs but nevertheless and increase). If you guys end up taking him up on it you wont regret it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 uncut is where it's at for me and like someone said it's very flexible. I even take one a half hour or so before I play golf for focus and energy without the shakes. Good supp IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe in almost every single app nut product. Dirk knows his stuff. Still haven't tried uncut yet though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me... Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
Not even close IMO. I hated 1,3

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Is the amentoflavone tha ingredient that gives most of the strength increase?
Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

I was strongly considering this, on paper it looks like an effective thermogenic also which interests me...

Can anyone who has used Uncut compare it to 1,3-dimethylamylamine in terms of effect & feel?
I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While i enjoyed uncut and thought it was great for pump and endurance the energy aspect fell short of what i was expecting.

It also in no way shape or form comes close to the energy that 1,3 produced IMO.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.
not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.
I love Drive.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Uncut. I usually used 2 caps, 3 if I needed more. I'm have a decent tolerance, but I never got a bad energy level at those doses. Solid product.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.
See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...
8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.
Yeh, I dosed it around 11:30am yesterday on an empty stomach and at around 9-10pm I could still feel the focus and mental clarity (but not a stimmed up feeling) I get similar feel from Alphamine but a lot more subtle...

I'm in the UK, I think I can find products which contain it but consist of proprietary blends whilst I have caps with only 40mg with nothing else.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
You can find it on its own via google if u wanted just that compound

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As others stated before those results are definitely blown way out of proportion, but it is in my top 3 for Pre-workout products.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
Good to see, the shipping department is unreal when it comes to getting product to our customers. I'd run it solo to start to see what it does for you without anything else, I'm looking forward to your first impression.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet can't wait till mine gets here I've got one scoop of preworkout left

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function)…..it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"