Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Awesome workout! Very good on the energy front. I'm rather stim sensitive so I only took a cap (don't want to be up all night) but really great energy. I can't effectively gauge strength increases in just one go but so far deff impressed. Very good focus and really great energy. Before I took just one cap I was literally falling asleep on the couch after we had to exercise and pressure check over a thousand feet of 5" hose. Needless to say, I was very tired but Uncut deff delivered with the first impression
    You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.
    Actually yes, during BW dips I noticed a pretty big difference I did 4 sets of 25 with ease. I was just waiting to see if it happened again before commenting

  3. Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break.
    Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.

  5. Anxious to hear your feedback gents, are you to take it solo?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Anxious to hear your feedback gents, are you to take it solo?
    Going to dose it with the usual suspects. Citrulline + agmatine + LCLT + ArA. Have not decided if I want to throw some betaine nitrates into the mix yet.

  7. Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

    Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

    Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah.

    Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

    Positives:
    Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
    I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
    No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

    Negatives:
    MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
    I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

    Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.
    I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. I think you're in for a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Anxious to hear your feedback gents, are you to take it solo?
    I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

    Do I need to keep the shiny metal foil-type thing in the pot by the way?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Do I need to keep the shiny metal foil-type thing in the pot by the way?
    you can decorate your xmas tree with it if you like , we use it place of cotton to fill the space in the bottles.

    nice feedback, you going to move up to two caps?

  9. I'll probs try one Uncut tomorrow morning just to build up a little tolerance and then go for two on the Sunday.

    Been wanting to try Uncut for ages now so I'm really happy. Curse you Americans and not sending your supplements over straight away.

  10. Going to drop 2 caps on Sunday, my stim tolerance is pretty good. Oh, what the heck, maybe I'll just drop 3 caps.

  11. I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.
    you still in the gym?

  13. Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it
    Awesome my man, I'm looking forward to your continued feedback and see you break some PR's. Thanks for the continued support. We are always happy to provide samples to put our product in your hands and let you judge how they work for you.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

    Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

    Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah.

    Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

    Positives:
    Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
    I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
    No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

    Negatives:
    MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
    I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

    Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.

    I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. I think you're in for a good time.

    I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

    Do I need to keep the shiny metal foil-type thing in the pot by the way?
    Great review btw

    Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    Great review btw

    Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure
    3 caps is amazing. You could be dog tired and awake for 26 hours straight and 3 caps will make you feel like you had a nice, refreshing 8 hours going into a workout.

  17. If you're well rested, it gives you a euphoria. If you're tired it makes you feel like your normal self with unlimited natural energy.

  18. What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?
    Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.

  20. Out of all the pre workouts ive tried uncut is my favorite

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    you still in the gym?
    Haha my bad. I actually forgot my bottle at home so I couldn't take it, but I'll take it on Monday and report back here.

  22. Only tried a sample pack but whenever I get my bottle I think three will be my go to for sure

  23. Really solid workout for chest on two caps:
    PR for weighted dips - 60kg x 6, benched 112.5kg x 3 (not a PR, but almost). Really amazing how I'd finish a set and have my breath back ten seconds later. Still really good focus during the set and good energy throughout the workout. Big pump.

    Didn't notice anything different between that and one cap though except "feeling" stronger.

  24. Dropped 3 caps this morning. Excellent workout, no jitters, smooth and super sweaty (from the yohimbine). No crash. I like Uncut. It's pretty good.

  25. I'm almost done with my uncut and it has been great. i stack it with drive from app nut which is a great supp that people tend to sleep on.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.
    That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol
    I laughed.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol
    Depends how strong you like your coffee.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol


    130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.
    It's very smooth though. I didn't get jitters off it nor did I start wrecklessly toss around weights like I would sometimes with high caffeine preworkouts No crash!

  31. This stuff is really good. Impressed here. Tried it for first time yesterday after a long and tiring weekend. My 2 year old had surgery and I did not get much or restful sleep Friday or Saturday. Smooth clean energy. For the first time in a long time, I did not feel like stopping and kept going, going and going . . . No crash either. Really glad I picked this up and no other pres I have at the moment do much for my workouts. Strength was also right where I expect it, which is good as I had been down a rep or two here and there lately with the same amount of weight.

  32. Fuark, that was a great training session. The thing is it took forever to kick in, already started volume squats and I was tired as hell, but I did have a meal an hour before so that may be why. How long do you guys wait after a meal to get the max effects from Uncut? I squatted 365 for 3x5, they were pretty tough but Uncut didn't kick in then. Then, I bench pressed 225 for 3x5 and it definitely was much easier than last week at the same weight and even more reps, so I can attest to the fact that Uncut does increase strength (slightly, kind of like a baby Creatine). Then I did speed pulls, chins, and lateral raises (for aesthetics nomsayin), but those are all easy so I can't talk about strength increases.

    As for the effects: I felt nice smooth energy (took 3 caps), no jitters, and felt really wired (almost like Craze but not quite there). I didn't really notice anything different in terms of pumps, but then again I do the high rep assistance movements at the end of my session.

    Overall so far I am very happy. I bought this product for the strength increases only, don't care about anything else (energy and focus I can get from cheap caffeine pills, and I don't care about pumps). I am cutting right now and am eating at a caloric deficit, and since I am an intermediate lifter, it is physically impossible for my to get stronger, but with 3 caps of Uncut I not only added an extra rep to my bench press, the reps were all much easier. Since I lift 3 times/week, and one day being a recovery day (so I only take preworkout twice a week), a bottle of Uncut should last me a week shy of 4 months. Now that's what I call some serious value at $32 shipped and taxes included.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

    Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

    Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?
    feel free to post up any feedback here, but I think it would be best suited in the review/log section.

  35. I really can't wait for this stuff. This will be my next pre and in a stack fo sure

  36. this stuffs good, really good. ive got one dose left, saving it for next gym appt. otherwise, id pop it in the a.m for just a good overall start to the day.

    1 Uncut a day keeps bad days away

  37. Similar profile to alphamine!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Similar profile to alphamine!
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.
    Got some of the same ingredients

    Am interested in this though.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

    Got some of the same ingredients

    Am interested in this though.
    I look at Uncut as the pill form of Enhanced...i usually rotate them but uncut does a little bit more for me
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in