Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Awesome workout! Very good on the energy front. I'm rather stim sensitive so I only took a cap (don't want to be up all night) but really great energy. I can't effectively gauge strength increases in just one go but so far deff impressed. Very good focus and really great energy. Before I took just one cap I was literally falling asleep on the couch after we had to exercise and pressure check over a thousand feet of 5" hose. Needless to say, I was very tired but Uncut deff delivered with the first impression
    You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.
    Actually yes, during BW dips I noticed a pretty big difference I did 4 sets of 25 with ease. I was just waiting to see if it happened again before commenting
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break.
    Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

Anxious to hear your feedback gents, are you to take it solo?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Going to dose it with the usual suspects. Citrulline + agmatine + LCLT + ArA. Have not decided if I want to throw some betaine nitrates into the mix yet.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah.

Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

Positives:
    Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
    I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
    No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

Negatives:
    MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
    I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.
    I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. I think you're in for a good time.
    I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

Do I need to keep the shiny metal foil-type thing in the pot by the way?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

you can decorate your xmas tree with it if you like , we use it place of cotton to fill the space in the bottles.

nice feedback, you going to move up to two caps?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

I'll probs try one Uncut tomorrow morning just to build up a little tolerance and then go for two on the Sunday.

Been wanting to try Uncut for ages now so I'm really happy. Curse you Americans and not sending your supplements over straight away.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Going to drop 2 caps on Sunday, my stim tolerance is pretty good. Oh, what the heck, maybe I'll just drop 3 caps.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%

I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.
    you still in the gym?
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it
    Awesome my man, I'm looking forward to your continued feedback and see you break some PR's. Thanks for the continued support. We are always happy to provide samples to put our product in your hands and let you judge how they work for you.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah.

Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

Positives:
    Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
    I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
    No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

Negatives:
    MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
    I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.

I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. I think you're in for a good time.

I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

Great review btw

Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

Great review btw

Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure
    3 caps is amazing. You could be dog tired and awake for 26 hours straight and 3 caps will make you feel like you had a nice, refreshing 8 hours going into a workout.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%

If you're well rested, it gives you a euphoria. If you're tired it makes you feel like your normal self with unlimited natural energy.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?
    Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.43%

Out of all the pre workouts ive tried uncut is my favorite
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%

you still in the gym?
    Haha my bad. I actually forgot my bottle at home so I couldn't take it, but I'll take it on Monday and report back here.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Only tried a sample pack but whenever I get my bottle I think three will be my go to for sure
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Really solid workout for chest on two caps:
    PR for weighted dips - 60kg x 6, benched 112.5kg x 3 (not a PR, but almost). Really amazing how I'd finish a set and have my breath back ten seconds later. Still really good focus during the set and good energy throughout the workout. Big pump.

Didn't notice anything different between that and one cap though except "feeling" stronger.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Dropped 3 caps this morning. Excellent workout, no jitters, smooth and super sweaty (from the yohimbine). No crash. I like Uncut. It's pretty good.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%

I'm almost done with my uncut and it has been great. i stack it with drive from app nut which is a great supp that people tend to sleep on.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.
    That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol
    I laughed.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Depends how strong you like your coffee.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.
    It's very smooth though. I didn't get jitters off it nor did I start wrecklessly toss around weights like I would sometimes with high caffeine preworkouts No crash!
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.58%

This stuff is really good. Impressed here. Tried it for first time yesterday after a long and tiring weekend. My 2 year old had surgery and I did not get much or restful sleep Friday or Saturday. Smooth clean energy. For the first time in a long time, I did not feel like stopping and kept going, going and going . . . No crash either. Really glad I picked this up and no other pres I have at the moment do much for my workouts. Strength was also right where I expect it, which is good as I had been down a rep or two here and there lately with the same amount of weight.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%

Fuark, that was a great training session. The thing is it took forever to kick in, already started volume squats and I was tired as hell, but I did have a meal an hour before so that may be why. How long do you guys wait after a meal to get the max effects from Uncut? I squatted 365 for 3x5, they were pretty tough but Uncut didn't kick in then. Then, I bench pressed 225 for 3x5 and it definitely was much easier than last week at the same weight and even more reps, so I can attest to the fact that Uncut does increase strength (slightly, kind of like a baby Creatine). Then I did speed pulls, chins, and lateral raises (for aesthetics nomsayin), but those are all easy so I can't talk about strength increases.

As for the effects: I felt nice smooth energy (took 3 caps), no jitters, and felt really wired (almost like Craze but not quite there). I didn't really notice anything different in terms of pumps, but then again I do the high rep assistance movements at the end of my session.

Overall so far I am very happy. I bought this product for the strength increases only, don't care about anything else (energy and focus I can get from cheap caffeine pills, and I don't care about pumps). I am cutting right now and am eating at a caloric deficit, and since I am an intermediate lifter, it is physically impossible for my to get stronger, but with 3 caps of Uncut I not only added an extra rep to my bench press, the reps were all much easier. Since I lift 3 times/week, and one day being a recovery day (so I only take preworkout twice a week), a bottle of Uncut should last me a week shy of 4 months. Now that's what I call some serious value at $32 shipped and taxes included.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%

I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

I had a few more buddies at the station try it today and will be working with a new batch tomo. Be on the lookout for a mini review coming up shortly

Jeff, you want it in here or another thread?
    feel free to post up any feedback here, but I think it would be best suited in the review/log section.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

I really can't wait for this stuff. This will be my next pre and in a stack fo sure
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.11%

this stuffs good, really good. ive got one dose left, saving it for next gym appt. otherwise, id pop it in the a.m for just a good overall start to the day.

1 Uncut a day keeps bad days away
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.27%

Similar profile to alphamine!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Similar profile to alphamine!
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.27%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    How do you figure that Uncut and Alphamine have similar profiles? They have very different profiles actually.
    Got some of the same ingredients

Am interested in this though.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

Got some of the same ingredients

Am interested in this though.
    I look at Uncut as the pill form of Enhanced...i usually rotate them but uncut does a little bit more for me

Similar Forum Threads

1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM