Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
    or just hit the search button here at AM, there was a ton of q@a stuff in several threads with dirk really going the extra mile to explain everything that went into the formulation and release of uncut, plus extensive details on why every ing was included.

just type in uncut in the search box!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   

3. Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.

4. just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked

5. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
    good to see, I'm anxious for your feedback.

6. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    Keep us posted on your feedback.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    probably will give it a try tomorrow. first workout with it will be monday more than likely. ill keep u guys informed

8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Can you give more Info on your experiences please? You said overall it is better, you mean it is more balanced formula or? I'm really interested.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
    Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
    No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
    When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
    Yeah, Hockey, Martial Arts, Running ect. As far as Protocol, I've found it to be very beneficial for endurance. It's marketed as more of a PWO but I use it pre workout. COP at 2-3 grams preworkout is gold for me, and at my age I need it. when hitting the weights I don't use it,and go with something else on my shelf.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
    One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?

15. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
    crystal lite or gatorade...

17. Just got my samples will be trying them soon as I get over this cold
    The Swole Stoner

18. just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up

19. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
    I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

HAHA..i knew i shouldve said that differently

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I read the same thing, I would expect it see that more if it is was an uncapped RPM log.

22. Ok, I'm throwing in the towel, I shall buy a bottle of this stuff soon. Lulz. Everyone seems to be goo goo gah gah over it

23. Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.
    I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.

25. I've never used three caps but a lot of bigger and more stim tolerant members have and love it.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK
    I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.
    I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

27. I basically dose it like: 1 cap for short/ light workout days which isn't very often for me, but it gets the job done. 2 caps and citrulline Malate with BCAAs for my intense workouts.

28. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.
    i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!
    I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,

30. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,
    from everything i have read and heard, uncut is so versatile it could be stacked with almost anything.

but for sports like tennis i like uncut solo, i don't want big stims when doing something that gets the heart rate up so high on it's own, at least that's my take on it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM