Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"
    I read the same thing, I would expect it see that more if it is was an uncapped RPM log.

  2. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3151573
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ok, I'm throwing in the towel, I shall buy a bottle of this stuff soon. Lulz. Everyone seems to be goo goo gah gah over it
  3. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423491
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    635035
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.
    I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.
  5. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    I've never used three caps but a lot of bigger and more stim tolerant members have and love it.
  6. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK
    I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.
    I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

    On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    635035
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I basically dose it like: 1 cap for short/ light workout days which isn't very often for me, but it gets the job done. 2 caps and citrulline Malate with BCAAs for my intense workouts.
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,239
    Rep Power
    10752144
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

    On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.
    i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!
    I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,239
    Rep Power
    10752144
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,
    from everything i have read and heard, uncut is so versatile it could be stacked with almost anything.

    but for sports like tennis i like uncut solo, i don't want big stims when doing something that gets the heart rate up so high on it's own, at least that's my take on it.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    it is versatile. id imagine itd be nice with alphamine also. probably is very similar to enhanced. if im mixing stuff i like taking things that have slightly differing purposes or effects and sorting of taking both to the next level
  12. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    7694522
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    it is versatile. id imagine itd be nice with alphamine also. probably is very similar to enhanced. if im mixing stuff i like taking things that have slightly differing purposes or effects and sorting of taking both to the next level
    Not really very similar to enhanced.

    Both have very different feels, enhanced and uncut can stack pretty well if you can handle the stim.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Not really very similar to enhanced.

    Both have very different feels, enhanced and uncut can stack pretty well if you can handle the stim.
    maybe not for you, but very similar feeling for me. at least @ 1scoop, maybe 1 rounded scoop.
  14. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not really very similar to enhanced.

    Both have very different feels, enhanced and uncut can stack pretty well if you can handle the stim.

    I've got two tubs of enhanced here that I've been trying to get to and considering stacking the two but I'll most likely run a few weeks first.
  15. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Thanks Jeff for the Uncut samples. Took 1 capsule, uncapped it, added it to 8 oz water and chugged it down. Taste was just fine and In about 15 mins I felt clean energy. No shakes or stimed out feelings. First workout went well and I'm looking forward to using the rest of the samples. Stay tuned.
  16. Advanced Member
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    234087
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    43.2%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just put up my mini log I think things would've went better in the gym had I let myself fully recover from this cold though got in there started lifting and was like crap I guess I'm still sick :-(
    The Swole Stoner
  17. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Jeff for the Uncut samples. Took 1 capsule, uncapped it, added it to 8 oz water and chugged it down. Taste was just fine and In about 15 mins I felt clean energy. No shakes or stimed out feelings. First workout went well and I'm looking forward to using the rest of the samples. Stay tuned.
    We don't recommend uncapping Uncut, if you are doing it for it to hit you faster, just take it 10-15 minutes sooner. It is capped for a reason.
  18. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    We don't recommend uncapping Uncut, if you are doing it for it to hit you faster, just take it 10-15 minutes sooner. It is capped for a reason.
    Interesting. Will try it tomorrow capped.
  19. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    303844
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    What's the reason? Just wondering
  20. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    What's the reason? Just wondering
    I was going to attempt an answer but Dirk states a bit more clearly so here you go :

    "I have relaxed a little bit on this recommendation, but my reasoning behind the suggestion is that too much yohimbine/rauwloscine in a readily bioavailable matrix (liquid) can cause a strong sympathetic reflex in the stomach, and can result in coughing and vomiting, especially if you are stim sensitive……if someone really wants to do it, tell them to reduce the dosage from what they would normally take by half, and see how it effects them first"

    So if you have done it with no adverse reaction or gastric issues, you can continue. I'd just rather you be aware of a possible bad reaction.
  21. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,512
    Rep Power
    6474684
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    68.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Why would you take it out of the caps anyway?. Isn't the whole point of having a capped pre-workout for the convenience?.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  22. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

    I never understood it either. Just take it a little earlier.
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,512
    Rep Power
    6474684
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    68.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I never understood it either. Just take it a little earlier.
    I think he might have been thinking it was "Acute Fx" by Athletix.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  24. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3151573
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think he might have been thinking it was "Acute Fx" by Athletix.
    I suppose you could use it like Acute FX, it just wouldn't taste as good :P

    Though to be honest, it was only like a 5-10 minute difference between how quickly Acute FX hit me taking it as caps vs taking it mixed in water.
  25. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why would you take it out of the caps anyway?. Isn't the whole point of having a capped pre-workout for the convenience?.
    A lot of people uncap RPM as it will hit quicker and a bit harder.
  26. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    A lot of people uncap RPM as it will hit quicker and a bit harder.
    i like powders for their uses, but no doubt pills are way more convenient. Either way, "drugs are good, mmmk"
  27. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I uncapped because I hate swallowing caps (btw I love Acute FX as well) and work out at 6AM. Wanted Uncut to hit me as soon as possible. It's now later in the day and I felt no GI discomfort at all. So, based on the fact I have no GI issues I'm going to keep running it uncapped. So far so good.
  28. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    635035
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    A lot of people uncap RPM as it will hit quicker and a bit harder.
    Interesting.... I will have to give that a shot sometime. RPM's draw back is the long wait before it kicks in, but I love RPM.
  29. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Interesting.... I will have to give that a shot sometime. RPM's draw back is the long wait before it kicks in, but I love RPM.
    best way IMO : open two caps an drop the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve there, be sure to have a bit of water in your mouth before you do this and be careful not to inhale it. Tasty? NO, Effective? Hell Yes

    let me know your thoughts
  30. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    635035
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    best way IMO : open two caps an drop the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve there, be sure to have a bit of water in your mouth before you do this and be careful not to inhale it. Tasty? NO, Effective? Hell Yes let me know your thoughts
    I will give it a go in the next couple of days and l will report back. Thanks man!
  31. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I will give it a go in the next couple of days and l will report back. Thanks man!
    It's not pleasant but it will hit you much quicker than taking them in the caps.
  32. New Member
    Jakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    261301
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.76%

    Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

    Was it a simple case of removing the yohimbe, rauwloscine?
  33. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

    Was it a simple case of removing the yohimbe, rauwloscine?
    I haven't seen the EU version yet, but I'll look into it for you.
  34. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    112498
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

    Was it a simple case of removing the yohimbe, rauwloscine?
    There is no EU version.What you get from the UK is the original formulation.
  35. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

    Was it a simple case of removing the yohimbe, rauwloscine?
    You are correct Jake, the EU version has no yohimbe in it, so it does differ from the US version. feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any more questions.
  36. New Member
    Jakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    261301
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.76%

    The thing is, I don't respond well to yohimbe but presumably you guys put it in for a reason.

    I'll guess i'll have to give it a go when I get some money anyway.
  37. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    The Yohimbe is in a very small amount, and even most people that have said they react poorly to it have had no issue taking Uncut. In your case it won't be an issue anyway. let me know what you think of it when you give it a run.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6601278
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Taking my first dose tonight my man! Will get you some feedback from myself and the monsters at the station by the end of the week =)
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  39. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Taking my first dose tonight my man! Will get you some feedback from myself and the monsters at the station by the end of the week =)
    Sounds good, looking forward to the feedback from you and your team.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6601278
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Sounds good, looking forward to the feedback from you and your team.
    Awesome workout! Very good on the energy front. I'm rather stim sensitive so I only took a cap (don't want to be up all night) but really great energy. I can't effectively gauge strength increases in just one go but so far deff impressed. Very good focus and really great energy. Before I took just one cap I was literally falling asleep on the couch after we had to exercise and pressure check over a thousand feet of 5" hose. Needless to say, I was very tired but Uncut deff delivered with the first impression
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in