Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.
    Yeh, I dosed it around 11:30am yesterday on an empty stomach and at around 9-10pm I could still feel the focus and mental clarity (but not a stimmed up feeling) I get similar feel from Alphamine but a lot more subtle...

I'm in the UK, I think I can find products which contain it but consist of proprietary blends whilst I have caps with only 40mg with nothing else.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any samples for EU customers?
    I'm checking on this for you, I'll get back to you ASAP.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

You can find it on its own via google if u wanted just that compound
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

As others stated before those results are definitely blown way out of proportion, but it is in my top 3 for Pre-workout products.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
    Good to see, the shipping department is unreal when it comes to getting product to our customers. I'd run it solo to start to see what it does for you without anything else, I'm looking forward to your first impression.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet can't wait till mine gets here I've got one scoop of preworkout left
    The Swole Stoner
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function)…..it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function).....it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
    This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
    Same here. Dirk is a stand up guy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

Thanks for the feedback,

this is similar to my personal use, Uncut is the closest thing I have ever tried that compares to the effect Ultimate Orange used to give me while playing sports. The mind/muscle connection and endurance really has to be experienced. Now go grab some more.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I definetly need to grab some of this now
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

This has kind of made my decision.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything
    What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
    I have the full write up saved to my phone lol.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
    or just hit the search button here at AM, there was a ton of q@a stuff in several threads with dirk really going the extra mile to explain everything that went into the formulation and release of uncut, plus extensive details on why every ing was included.

just type in uncut in the search box!!!!
  22. Registered User
    Answers
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
    good to see, I'm anxious for your feedback.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    Keep us posted on your feedback.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    probably will give it a try tomorrow. first workout with it will be monday more than likely. ill keep u guys informed
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Can you give more Info on your experiences please? You said overall it is better, you mean it is more balanced formula or? I'm really interested.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
    Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
    No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
    When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
    Yeah, Hockey, Martial Arts, Running ect. As far as Protocol, I've found it to be very beneficial for endurance. It's marketed as more of a PWO but I use it pre workout. COP at 2-3 grams preworkout is gold for me, and at my age I need it. when hitting the weights I don't use it,and go with something else on my shelf.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
    One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
    crystal lite or gatorade...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Just got my samples will be trying them soon as I get over this cold
    The Swole Stoner
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
  39. Registered User
    Answers

just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
    I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"
    HAHA..i knew i shouldve said that differently
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:18 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 02:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 08:02 PM