Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
    thanks man

2. I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I've been experimenting with the right dose for me. I find that 1 cap gives me a nice focus an a slight pump but kinda lacking in energy. And two caps just makes me just kinda shaky. so far I'm liking 1cap of uncut and 1-2caps of rpm. It's a good Pre workout though. I think RPM still seems to be my goto if I'm wanting a preworkout in pill form.
    not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff

not a bad way to go, RPM does have less caffeine per cap than Uncut, I'm currently using two Uncut with Drive and High Volume and I'ts working well for me.
    I love Drive.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

5. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    for anyone wanting to give it a try I can send out sample packs, if you are willing to run a mini log I'll shoot out a few25 cap bottles, just PM your mailing info.
    Definitely interested
    The Swole Stoner
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I love Drive.
    for $55 i hated drive lol

7. I like Uncut. I usually used 2 caps, 3 if I needed more. I'm have a decent tolerance, but I never got a bad energy level at those doses. Solid product.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Yes, Amentoflavone does increase strength. I definitely noticed improved strength right away when using Uncut.

I actually feel that Uncut does provide many of the positive effects of 1,3 DMAA without the crash. It's definitely a supp that will give you nice, clean energy that lasts for hours without a crash.
    See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...

9. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

let me know when you are ready and I'll get some out to you.
    Any samples for EU customers?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    See some people don't like DMAA due to sides etc. However for me, I get no crash just around 8+ plus hours of strong energy, focus & motivation and my efficiency in whatever I'm doing is very high. I've never really had this "crash" people refer to( I do however use 200mg caffeine when dosing, maybe that extends the effect I don't know)

And I guess that DMMA is virtually gone, in looking for something with similar effects...
    8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.
    Yeh, I dosed it around 11:30am yesterday on an empty stomach and at around 9-10pm I could still feel the focus and mental clarity (but not a stimmed up feeling) I get similar feel from Alphamine but a lot more subtle...

I'm in the UK, I think I can find products which contain it but consist of proprietary blends whilst I have caps with only 40mg with nothing else.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any samples for EU customers?
    I'm checking on this for you, I'll get back to you ASAP.

13. i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?

14. You can find it on its own via google if u wanted just that compound

15. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.

16. As others stated before those results are definitely blown way out of proportion, but it is in my top 3 for Pre-workout products.

17. Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?

18. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
    Good to see, the shipping department is unreal when it comes to getting product to our customers. I'd run it solo to start to see what it does for you without anything else, I'm looking forward to your first impression.

19. Sweet can't wait till mine gets here I've got one scoop of preworkout left
    The Swole Stoner

20. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function)…..it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"

21. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function).....it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
    This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
    BPS Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
    Same here. Dirk is a stand up guy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything

24. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

Thanks for the feedback,

this is similar to my personal use, Uncut is the closest thing I have ever tried that compares to the effect Ultimate Orange used to give me while playing sports. The mind/muscle connection and endurance really has to be experienced. Now go grab some more.

26. I definetly need to grab some of this now
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

This has kind of made my decision.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything
    What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
    I have the full write up saved to my phone lol.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:02 PM