Is App Uncut really that good?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    8 plus hours?. Never had a product last that long. I love DMAA also. It's not virtually gone though, still available if you just google a bit.
    Yeh, I dosed it around 11:30am yesterday on an empty stomach and at around 9-10pm I could still feel the focus and mental clarity (but not a stimmed up feeling) I get similar feel from Alphamine but a lot more subtle...

    I'm in the UK, I think I can find products which contain it but consist of proprietary blends whilst I have caps with only 40mg with nothing else.

  2. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any samples for EU customers?
    I'm checking on this for you, I'll get back to you ASAP.
  3. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    112499
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    303848
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    You can find it on its own via google if u wanted just that compound
  5. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
  6. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    953
    Rep Power
    675049
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    As others stated before those results are definitely blown way out of proportion, but it is in my top 3 for Pre-workout products.
  7. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    303848
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
  8. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Wow appnutjeff I got my sample bottle already, thanks!!! Gonna pop 2 before my next workout. Would u recommend adding anything?
    Good to see, the shipping department is unreal when it comes to getting product to our customers. I'd run it solo to start to see what it does for you without anything else, I'm looking forward to your first impression.
  9. Advanced Member
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    234087
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Sweet can't wait till mine gets here I've got one scoop of preworkout left
    The Swole Stoner
  10. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would take this supp everyday for the amentoflavone but the stimulants in it prevent me from that. im wondering if amentoflavone, the apparent strength booster in uncut builds up in the body or works immediately? is there a profit from taking it on non-gym days?
    I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function)…..it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function).....it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
    This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
  12. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
    Same here. Dirk is a stand up guy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
    it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,322
    Rep Power
    10752186
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

    i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  15. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

    i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    Thanks for the feedback,

    this is similar to my personal use, Uncut is the closest thing I have ever tried that compares to the effect Ultimate Orange used to give me while playing sports. The mind/muscle connection and endurance really has to be experienced. Now go grab some more.
  16. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,376
    Rep Power
    3860418
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I definetly need to grab some of this now
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  17. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

    i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    This has kind of made my decision.
  18. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything
    What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
  19. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
    I have the full write up saved to my phone lol.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
    The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,322
    Rep Power
    10752186
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
    or just hit the search button here at AM, there was a ton of q@a stuff in several threads with dirk really going the extra mile to explain everything that went into the formulation and release of uncut, plus extensive details on why every ing was included.

    just type in uncut in the search box!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,565
    Rep Power
    6728224
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  23. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
  24. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
  25. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
    good to see, I'm anxious for your feedback.
  26. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    953
    Rep Power
    675049
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    Keep us posted on your feedback.
  27. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    Keep us posted on your feedback.
    probably will give it a try tomorrow. first workout with it will be monday more than likely. ill keep u guys informed
  28. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
    Keep us posted on your feedback.
    Can you give more Info on your experiences please? You said overall it is better, you mean it is more balanced formula or? I'm really interested.
  29. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
    Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
  30. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
    No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
  31. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
    When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
  32. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
    Yeah, Hockey, Martial Arts, Running ect. As far as Protocol, I've found it to be very beneficial for endurance. It's marketed as more of a PWO but I use it pre workout. COP at 2-3 grams preworkout is gold for me, and at my age I need it. when hitting the weights I don't use it,and go with something else on my shelf.
  33. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423491
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

    i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!
    I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
  34. New Member
    AppJeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    294766
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
    One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
  35. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423491
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post

    One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,322
    Rep Power
    10752186
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
    crystal lite or gatorade...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  37. Advanced Member
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    234087
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just got my samples will be trying them soon as I get over this cold
    The Swole Stoner
  38. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
  39. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,684
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
    I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log"
    HAHA..i knew i shouldve said that differently
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Ultima really that good?...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. Reverse heel shoes. Are they really that good for you?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. Is nettle root really any good?
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. xfactor is it really that good?
    By chesty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in