Betaine

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I guess this was cancelled?
    No we had issues with the betaine busting open the caps(about 10% of each bottle) so we had the manuf chemist work with it to try and remedy the problem. We then looked at tabs but decided on powder finally. We had to order new labels, tubs etc for the powder but im expecting it in about 3 weeks.
    ..Be on the look out for promos cause we will be giving a lot away

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com



  2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No we had issues with the betaine busting open the caps(about 10% of each bottle) so we had the manuf chemist work with it to try and remedy the problem. We then looked at tabs but decided on powder finally. We had to order new labels, tubs etc for the powder but im expecting it in about 3 weeks.
    ..Be on the look out for promos cause we will be giving a lot away
    Good news. Definitely see SNS being a price leader with betaine anhydrous.
    •   
       


  3. Just hurry up already.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No we had issues with the betaine busting open the caps(about 10% of each bottle) so we had the manuf chemist work with it to try and remedy the problem. We then looked at tabs but decided on powder finally. We had to order new labels, tubs etc for the powder but im expecting it in about 3 weeks.
    ..Be on the look out for promos cause we will be giving a lot away
    thanks dude. Looking forward to it
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Good news. Definitely see SNS being a price leader with betaine anhydrous.
    You can count on that.

    Mw explained the delay well. The wait will be worth it.
    •   
       


  6. Nice, better price for powder, I assume, too. Anxious for this one.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xLGx View Post

    Good news. Definitely see SNS being a price leader with betaine anhydrous.
    Price and quality leader !
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. This is why I love SNS. No BS, No hype.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No we had issues with the betaine busting open the caps(about 10% of each bottle) so we had the manuf chemist work with it to try and remedy the problem. We then looked at tabs but decided on powder finally. We had to order new labels, tubs etc for the powder but im expecting it in about 3 weeks.
    ..Be on the look out for promos cause we will be giving a lot away
    Soooo we're one week away (?)
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    You can count on that.

    Mw explained the delay well. The wait will be worth it.
    Interested. Do you guys think that it's important to split dosages when using this? Or one can have 2500mg in one sip?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post
    Interested. Do you guys think that it's important to split dosages when using this? Or one can have 2500mg in one sip?
    I've used it one bolus.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I've used it one bolus.
    Same here...though knowing Synapsin splits his dose up, kinda tempted to do that our at least try it...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Same here...though knowing Synapsin splits his dose up, kinda tempted to do that our at least try it...
    I'm just following what the study stated, not to mention I don't want to possibly get diarrhea from taking it all at once My preworkout mix usually contains a high dose of Agmatine as well.

  14. Ive been using 3g pre workout and haven't experienced ANY diarrhea/GI issues. Im usually sensitive to these type of things but not with betaine

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ive been using 3g pre workout and haven't experienced ANY diarrhea/GI issues. Im usually sensitive to these type of things but not with betaine
    Yeah, appears to vary from user to user.

  16. Yeah, no issues here for me either....

  17. I dosed it mixed with my pre and had no problems. I swear I could not lose weight while on the stuff. I was leaning out and I swear I was losing fat but the scale read the same for 6 weeks straight.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Swolljaboi View Post
    I dosed it mixed with my pre and had no problems. I swear I could not lose weight while on the stuff. I was leaning out and I swear I was losing fat but the scale read the same for 6 weeks straight.
    This is similar to what we observed in our study: reductions in body fat and increases in lean mass in the betaine group but not the placebo group. My speculation is that the biggest contributor to lean mass increases are the effects of betaine on cellular swelling. Our review was accepted for publication in the journal Amino Acids. The DOI is DOI: 10.1007/s00726-014-1748-5. Keep a lookout.

  19. I'm going to run it again ad part of my pct for my Stano/epi cycle. Between the lean mass increases and cortisol control properties I've read about it should be a killer addition to pct.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Swolljaboi View Post
    I dosed it mixed with my pre and had no problems. I swear I could not lose weight while on the stuff. I was leaning out and I swear I was losing fat but the scale read the same for 6 weeks straight.
    Sounds amazing.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    It's TMG. Names seem to keep changing to keep relevancy. I do like it but not over 1g per dose.
    Why only 1g per dose? Just curious, I regularly take 2g doses.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  22. I noticed the exact same thing. It's honestly a little disheartening on a cut because the weight on the scale never changes. But, I guess it is for the best.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds amazing.
    lol, I was going to say, that sounds like a great thing.

    Sometimes, mirror > scale.

  24. I'm going to add it onto my pct after my current epi run. Hopefully it will help me keep more gains.

  25. Been using jarrow tmg at about 3 grams pre workout. My workouts have improved greatly, i wonder if thats the cause

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    Been using jarrow tmg at about 3 grams pre workout. My workouts have improved greatly, i wonder if thats the cause
    There's a great chance it has contributed in that regard; improvements in power, arm size and body composition were mostly noted.

    Exceptional ingredient.

  27. I've been using tmg around 750mg pre and the past few weeks my strength has been almost the same as being on cycle. A little drop off but not much.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  28. I couldn't agree more with the weight retention. I've leaned up quite a bit, but even eating down to 2000 calories a day I haven't seen the scale go down. Interesting.

  29. This is that stuff that SNS was supposed to come out with a bulk powder of right? But only they never ever did
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:17 PM
  2. Betaine and Betaine Hydrochloride
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 02:55 PM
  3. Betaine and Prostanazol
    By Pax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in