Focus XT vs Gfuel

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    dpk33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    144168
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

    Focus XT vs Gfuel


    Which one would be better overall for focus, motivation, productivity, etc.

  2. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    In my totally non-bias opinion, Focus XT
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Focus Xt gets my vote, and I'm sure many will agree.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    1214964
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Which one would be better overall for focus, motivation, productivity, etc.
    Focus xt. To answer your question.

    Infact...let me tell you what should be a popular stack. Please sell it np.

    High volume+enhanced+caffeine free focus xt.

    I believe you would walk in a regular joe and come out as thor
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    1176488
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Focus xt. To answer your question.

    Infact...let me tell you what should be a popular stack. Please sell it np.

    High volume+enhanced+caffeine free focus xt.

    I believe you would walk in a regular joe and come out as thor
    Focus xt is great for two main reasons. Incredibly affordable. And incredibly effective
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,930
    Rep Power
    4095438
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Focus xt is great for two main reasons. Incredibly affordable. And incredibly effective
    This^^^
    . Gamma sent me several samples of GFuel about a year ago . Its a decent product as well , however two of the flavors were a bit strong for my taste(like BSN strong ha)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    This^^^
    . Gamma sent me several samples of GFuel about a year ago . Its a decent product as well , however two of the flavors were a bit strong for my taste(like BSN strong ha)

    BSN strong? Unpossible.

    BSN products taste like a ridiculous chemical concoction.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,930
    Rep Power
    4095438
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

    BSN strong? Unpossible.

    BSN products taste like a ridiculous chemical concoction.
    Yea maybe that a bit of an exaggeration ha.
    Those BsN Amino x flavors are extremely strong

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I haven't tried GFuel but Focus XT is legit.

    I haven't tried the caffeine free FXT so am only commenting on the original. Pink lemonade is delicious as well lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Both are excellent products. Focus XT for continuous use/memorization. G-fuel for sporadic use/focus/energy
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Focus XT. Pink lemonade or Blue razz are awesome flavours.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. New Member
    dpk33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    144168
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

    So if I were to use SNS Focus XT, it'd have to be a daily thing for it to be used to its full benefits?

    For example, would you use Focus XT as, let's say your morning coffee?
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,528
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    What the hell is Gfuel?. Get focus xt.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    So if I were to use SNS Focus XT, it'd have to be a daily thing for it to be used to its full benefits?

    For example, would you use Focus XT as, let's say your morning coffee?
    It definitely gets better with prolonged use.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Senior Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    1540620
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    49.42%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    So if I were to use SNS Focus XT, it'd have to be a daily thing for it to be used to its full benefits?

    For example, would you use Focus XT as, let's say your morning coffee?
    Yes, lots of people use Focus XT as a morning coffee replacement, or as a lunch time coffee replacement. Its full benefits require continuous use, but it doesn't have to be daily; you could for example just use it on week days and be fine.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yes, lots of people use Focus XT as a morning coffee replacement, or as a lunch time coffee replacement. Its full benefits require continuous use, but it doesn't have to be daily; you could for example just use it on week days and be fine.
    ^This, It's become a morning staple of mine.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  17. New Member
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    174693
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What the hell is Gfuel?. Get focus xt.
    It's actually a kickass product by gamma labs, and the taste is really good IMO. Both products have similar ingredients which is obviously why you asked one vs the other. Honestly focus xt seems to be better dosed, with less random goodies thrown in. As far as dosing goes, focus xt has g fuel beat, but that doesn't mean g fuel is horrendously under-dosed either.

    G fuel is tastier with some goodies
    Focus xt is better dosed
  18. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695954
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Never heard of g fuel, but you can count on SNS dosing everything properly (even if it's a prop blend).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm digging Focus XT lately.
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    596680
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    iirc continuous choline use enhances benefits.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would not say GFuel is adequetly dosed at all. Judging from their energy prop blend which has 1750mg and includes (in order of appearance), Taurine, Cit Mal, Caffiene (150mg), ALCAR, MACA, L-dopa and ATP.

    That means that Alcar (best used at 500mg-2000mg) has a MAX of 200mg in this blend. But because it sits below caffeine at 150mg, that means it has less than (or equal to) 150mg of Alcar.

    Focus XT on the other hand has a massive 9800mg prop blend with a maximum of ALCAR amount of ~1600mg (could be lower, but this is the maximum that it could be) with Choline constituting the majority of that prop blend in FXT. In GFuel, that maximum choline amount is a small 108mg whereas in FXT it is a minimum of 1600mg. FXT vastly blows this out of the water.

    Their is no comparison here at all.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I would not say GFuel is adequetly dosed at all. Judging from their energy prop blend which has 1750mg and includes (in order of appearance), Taurine, Cit Mal, Caffiene (150mg), ALCAR, MACA, L-dopa and ATP.

    That means that Alcar (best used at 500mg-2000mg) has a MAX of 200mg in this blend. But because it sits below caffeine at 150mg, that means it has less than (or equal to) 150mg of Alcar.

    Focus XT on the other hand has a massive 9800mg prop blend with a maximum of ALCAR amount of ~1600mg (could be lower, but this is the maximum that it could be) with Choline constituting the majority of that prop blend in FXT. In GFuel, that maximum choline amount is a small 108mg whereas in FXT it is a minimum of 1600mg. FXT vastly blows this out of the water.

    Their is no comparison here at all.
    I had the same thoughts regarding the first formula.

    I have another tub of Focus XT on the way. What are the best flavours? I have used three tubs but only pink lemonade. Cotton candy is arriving at my door.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,896
    Rep Power
    3669852
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I had the same thoughts regarding the first formula.

    I have another tub of Focus XT on the way. What are the best flavours? I have used three tubs but only pink lemonade. Cotton candy is arriving at my door.
    Blue razz has always been my favourite...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I had the same thoughts regarding the first formula.

    I have another tub of Focus XT on the way. What are the best flavours? I have used three tubs but only pink lemonade. Cotton candy is arriving at my door.
    Cotton Candy is good but I prefer Blue Razz and Pink Lemonade. I'm still yet to try Pina Colada and Black Cherry though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  25. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    1176488
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Blue razz has always been my favourite...
    I like pink lemonade and the Berry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. New Member
    gmanall's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    120466
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

    Looked at the ingredients and it looks like a lot of label porn, could be half way decent though I haven't tried it. Focus XT on the other hand is cheaper and seems to have better dosage imo. It's a great product and the cotton candy flavor is great!
  27. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695954
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pina colada is my favorite.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  28. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Looked at the ingredients and it looks like a lot of label porn, could be half way decent though I haven't tried it. Focus XT on the other hand is cheaper and seems to have better dosage imo. It's a great product and the cotton candy flavor is great!
    Awesome mini review glad you enjoy it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,444
    Rep Power
    6601281
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I had the same thoughts regarding the first formula.

    I have another tub of Focus XT on the way. What are the best flavours? I have used three tubs but only pink lemonade. Cotton candy is arriving at my door.
    Berry Collison is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Cotton Candy is good but I prefer Blue Razz and Pink Lemonade. I'm still yet to try Pina Colada and Black Cherry though.
    I need black cherry also man. Pink Colada is great with a little Vodka for your let loose night

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I like pink lemonade and the Berry.
    Chia!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  30. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    gonna vote on pina colada here! blackberry is awesome too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  31. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,528
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I've only tried the Pink Lemonade so far.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Came in here saying I bought cotton candy.

    Nobody has cotton candy as their favourite flavour.

    Left upset with purchase lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Flavors I've tried in order of preference:

    -Pink Lemonade
    -Fruit Punch
    -Blue Raspberry
    -Berry Collision

    All of them mix smoothly and near instantly and taste great, I'm a big fan of the mellower pink lemonade, and that the fruit punch flavor isn't over the top ridiculous like many brands.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  34. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Flavors I've tried in order of preference:

    -Pink Lemonade
    -Fruit Punch
    -Blue Raspberry
    -Berry Collision

    All of them mix smoothly and near instantly and taste great, I'm a big fan of the mellower pink lemonade, and that the fruit punch flavor isn't over the top ridiculous like many brands.
    Cotton candy, nuff said. That taste brings happiness to my mornings.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Berry Collison is legit.

    I need black cherry also man. Pink Colada is great with a little Vodka for your let loose night

    Chia!
    I may get those two flavours next. Keen as to see how they are. Everythime I look there is only ever like 1 left or they are sold out on NP lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Came in here saying I bought cotton candy.

    Nobody has cotton candy as their favourite flavour.

    Left upset with purchase lol.
    Its still a good flavour, but I just love pink lemonade lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  36. New Member
    dpk33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    144168
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

    Ok so I currently take Choline Bitartrate and ALCAR daily (2g split into two 1g doses). Would the continuous use of choline bitartrate allow me to take Focus XT sporadically (only when I desperately need a boost in focus) with maximum effects
  37. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Ok so I currently take Choline Bitartrate and ALCAR daily (2g split into two 1g doses). Would the continuous use of choline bitartrate allow me to take Focus XT sporadically (only when I desperately need a boost in focus) with maximum effects
    Personally I follow the same ALCAR and choline dosing principle as you do on off days and use FXT + a small amount of ALCAR later in the day on workout days.

    I wouldn't use choline separately when I use FXT because it has a lot of choline in it already.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  38. New Member
    dpk33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    144168
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Personally I follow the same ALCAR and choline dosing principle as you do on off days and use FXT + a small amount of ALCAR later in the day on workout days.

    I wouldn't use choline separately when I use FXT because it has a lot of choline in it already.
    Alright that sounds pretty easy to do. Choline+ALCAR on non-workout days, FXT+ALCAR on workout days? Also when you're dosing alcar and choline, should it be on an empty stomach or is taking it with a meal fine?
  39. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Alright that sounds pretty easy to do. Choline+ALCAR on non-workout days, FXT+ALCAR on workout days? Also when you're dosing alcar and choline, should it be on an empty stomach or is taking it with a meal fine?
    I take mine fasted in the A.M and with a meal slightly later on. Some people prefer FXT with meals to alleviate the G.I issues that choline may bring
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  40. New Member
    dpk33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    144168
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I take mine fasted in the A.M and with a meal slightly later on. Some people prefer FXT with meals to alleviate the G.I issues that choline may bring
    Taking ALCAR and Choline with food won't make them lose their effectiveness right?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cardio/HIIT/Endurance Purposes.. Focus XT vs. LIT-Up
    By RealBigga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Focus XT vs Clear Edge
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Rebound XT vs. gyno -- AMAZING pics
    By spitboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 05:06 PM
  4. Rebound XT vs 6OXO
    By robsond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in