Least effective supplements

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    And at $29.... yuuup. Fudge Brownie in my veins
    I mix the fudge brownie and the banana nut...it's pretty awesome! It's the only brand of protein I can get delivered to TW at a decent price, so I ordered 3 tubs: blueberry, banana nut, fudge brownie. All three were pretty good. I don't love the fudge brownie by itself in water, but mixed with banana nut it's great. Blueberry was interesting. Still not even sure if I liked it or not after a whole tub. I think it depended on the day for some reason.

  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post

    I mix the fudge brownie and the banana nut...it's pretty awesome! It's the only brand of protein I can get delivered to TW at a decent price, so I ordered 3 tubs: blueberry, banana nut, fudge brownie. All three were pretty good. I don't love the fudge brownie by itself in water, but mixed with banana nut it's great. Blueberry was interesting. Still not even sure if I liked it or not after a whole tub. I think it depended on the day for some reason.
    Try this:
    Two packets cinnamon cream of wheat, following the directions use milk instead of water, maybe even some extra milk, and add a scoop or two of fudge brownie. Nuke and eat.
    It's fantastic.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Try this:
    Two packets cinnamon cream of wheat, following the directions use milk instead of water, maybe even some extra milk, and add a scoop or two of fudge brownie. Nuke and eat.
    It's fantastic.
    Word up I will try to get my hands on that if I can find it. Thanks for the tip!!! I usually add protein after microwaving since some brands don't stand up to it very well.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Doesn't AI have a similar product on the market now? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html I think it's the main ingredient in PM. Worth a shot if PM worked for you.
    it is definately worth a shot. ive mulled over getting bulk 4:1 massularia for too long; after recently getting snubbed by a seller who wouldnt bring his price down on an expiring bottle of pink magic from a ridiculous $100, i cant think of a better channel for my efforts
  5. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    it is definately worth a shot. ive mulled over getting bulk 4:1 massularia for too long; after recently getting snubbed by a seller who wouldnt bring his price down on an expiring bottle of pink magic from a ridiculous $100, i cant think of a better channel for my efforts
    I've read a lot of reviews and it seems the only good Massularia reviews where they gained strength were done by those that are absolutely in love with AI Sports.
    @bdcc was supposed to log it a while back on AM but then AI dropped sponsorship.
    I wonder if he did ever run that bottle?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,271
    Rep Power
    2383768
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    19.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've read a lot of reviews and it seems the only good Massularia reviews where they gained strength were done by those that are absolutely in love with AI Sports.
    @bdcc was supposed to log it a while back on AM but then AI dropped sponsorship.
    I wonder if he did ever run that bottle?
    Ben, any retort for this? :P
  7. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    465312
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've read a lot of reviews and it seems the only good Massularia reviews where they gained strength were done by those that are absolutely in love with AI Sports.
    @bdcc was supposed to log it a while back on AM but then AI dropped sponsorship.
    I wonder if he did ever run that bottle?
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ben, any retort for this? :P
    Thread can be found here:

    Massularia Acuminata
  8. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    interesting. still, pink magic got knocked and i thought it was awesome. just ordered 60grams for 26bucks. in a few weeks i wont be speculating about whether it works or not
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've read a lot of reviews and it seems the only good Massularia reviews where they gained strength were done by those that are absolutely in love with AI Sports.
    @bdcc was supposed to log it a while back on AM but then AI dropped sponsorship.
    I wonder if he did ever run that bottle?
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ben, any retort for this? :P
    Justin is correct.

    I received a free bottle from an online friend who worked for AI. I was due to log it but they ceased sponsorship of this forum.

    Bruce who sent it to me said the beta tests were considered successful and reps were gaining strength from it (not reviewed anywhere, private thoughts shared among each other) so I was keen to give it a go.

    I ran the product as directed. I didn't notice anything in terms of libido, strength, body composition or otherwise.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,271
    Rep Power
    2383768
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    19.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Justin is correct.

    I received a free bottle from an online friend who worked for AI. I was due to log it but they ceased sponsorship of this forum.

    Bruce who sent it to me said the beta tests were considered successful and reps were gaining strength from it (not reviewed anywhere, private thoughts shared among each other) so I was keen to give it a go.

    I ran the product as directed. I didn't notice anything in terms of libido, strength, body composition or otherwise.
    I shall forego this product just like I passed on PM :P
  11. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    so I was keen to give it a go.

    I ran the product as directed. I didn't notice anything in terms of libido, strength, body composition or otherwise.
    Maybe you were overly keen? It does happen when some working up to expecting the moon and getting only stardust they do not conceive what they receive
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  12. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Maybe you were overly keen? It does happen when some working up to expecting the moon and getting only stardust they do not conceive what they receive
    My theory is any expectations would have helped lend themselves to placebo effect rather than giving myself the nocebo effect.

    Either way, nothing to report.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My theory is any expectations would have helped lend themselves to placebo effect rather than giving myself the nocebo effect.

    Either way, nothing to report.
    checkoff interminable list for the talented mr bdcc immunity from placebo fettering, apparent does not know the meaning of kryptonite nor langour
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  14. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    checkoff interminable list for the talented mr bdcc immunity from placebo fettering, apparent does not know the meaning of kryptonite nor langour
    He's pretty much a badass.

    I once gave him a bottle of placebo, and a stack of advertisements hyping up the bottle and you know what?
    He didn't feel a thing.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He's pretty much a badass.

    I once gave him a bottle of placebo, and a stack of advertisements hyping up the bottle and you know what?
    He didn't feel a thing.
    Literally laughed out loud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I'll add DAA to this thread as well. Never really noticed much of anything on it.
  17. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,474
    Rep Power
    1591888
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I'll add DAA to this thread as well. Never really noticed much of anything on it.
    Come to think of it I think I will to. But than again idk lol. Never took it alone to really see if it did anything or not.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  18. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He's pretty much a badass.

    I once gave him a bottle of placebo, and a stack of advertisements hyping up the bottle and you know what?
    He didn't feel a thing.
    The wonder to it all is that he need any sup. whatsoever for getting on
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  19. New Member
    jmiyamoto's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    21753
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    65.2%

    PEA+hordenine. It was really hyped up to me and I experienced pretty much nothing from it.
  20. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jmiyamoto View Post
    PEA+hordenine. It was really hyped up to me and I experienced pretty much nothing from it.
    I am also a non responder to PEA
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    theres this brand called primal muscle that wanted about 90 bucks a bottle for their 30 day supply of daa. looks like they dont make it anymore, but you can practically steal their whey isolate for 30$/lb, down from $60lb with a coupon code
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    theres this brand called primal muscle that wanted about 90 bucks a bottle for their 30 day supply of daa. looks like they dont make it anymore, but you can practically steal their whey isolate for 30$/lb, down from $60lb with a coupon code
    $30 for a lb of whey isolate is practically stealing? That's awful...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    5 lb of GNC brand protein here is roughly 180 USD. a 30-serving tub of creatine mixed with sugar/flavor/color is about 85 USD. Supplements in foreign places get ridiculous.
  24. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73481
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

    Just scored some Dymatize (10 serving) bags of gourmet protein for $1.71 each on NP.

    $0.17 a serving haha

    Not my protein of choice but commmmmmmooonn!
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  25. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Just scored some Dymatize (10 serving) bags of gourmet protein for $1.71 each on NP.

    $0.17 a serving haha

    Not my protein of choice but commmmmmmooonn!
    Nice! I just went to check that and it looks like you cleaned em out. Must have been hitting the expiration date soon or something. That price is crazy; nice find! Nice Arrested Development line at the end as well
  26. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Just scored some Dymatize (10 serving) bags of gourmet protein for $1.71 each on NP.

    $0.17 a serving haha

    Not my protein of choice but commmmmmmooonn!
    Nice! I just went to check that and it looks like you cleaned em out. Must have been hitting the expiration date soon or something. That price is crazy; nice find! Nice Arrested Development line at the end as well
  27. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Just scored some Dymatize (10 serving) bags of gourmet protein for $1.71 each on NP.

    $0.17 a serving haha

    Not my protein of choice but commmmmmmooonn!
    Nice! I just went to check that and it looks like you cleaned em out. Must have been hitting the expiration date soon or something. That price is crazy; nice find! Nice Arrested Development line at the end as well
  28. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    double post...my bad
  29. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    $30 for a lb of whey isolate is practically stealing? That's awful...
    yeah, haha sarcastically. i think its some kind of relabeling brand, because i tried to look up this one ingredient and i found another supplement with the same profile for a fraction of the cost so i think that company puts a label on it and doubles/triples the price
  30. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sorry wrong thread
  31. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73481
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Nice! I just went to check that and it looks like you cleaned em out. Must have been hitting the expiration date soon or something. That price is crazy; nice find! Nice Arrested Development line at the end as well
    haha, I bought 10 bags so I could give the gf some to make me look good haha.

    "I got you 5 bags of protein today babe! yea its expensive but youre worth it!"
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  32. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    haha, I bought 10 bags so I could give the gf some to make me look good haha.

    "I got you 5 bags of protein today babe! yea its expensive but youre worth it!"
    Hahaha nice play!
  33. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    BUMP
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    shout out to tyrub for his suggestion on massularia accuminata 4:1. felt nothing from it until my workout 15 days in, and then i increased 5 of six exercises that day by 20lbs. if anyone out there responded well to pinkmagic, they would definately like a massularia accuminata 4:1 product.
  35. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    shout out to tyrub for his suggestion on massularia accuminata 4:1. felt nothing from it until my workout 15 days in, and then i increased 5 of six exercises that day by 20lbs. if anyone out there responded well to pinkmagic, they would definately like a massularia accuminata 4:1 product.
    Nice! Hopefully it works as well as PM did for you. Thanks for the reps BTW .
  36. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Nice! Hopefully it works as well as PM did for you. Thanks for the reps BTW .
    hmmm. i would say the increase in strength as judged by the amount of lbs added is the same. libido increase is comparable i suppose. there is some muscle hardening, most noticably in morning, but not what i call a pump. pm had some other herbs in it, so i guess i cant really make a comparison, but a strength increase is something very few supplements can deliver and i basically paid 20 bucks for a months supply of this stuff, so im sticking with it. the brand i got suggests i take 5-6 caps a day, so im gathering the company is blissfully ignorant of the elevated liver enzymes i think were seen at 4g below their recommended dose. ive only been taking 4 caps; ive used other natural test boosters that raise test alot higher, but this stuff delivers on strength very exceptionally, presumably due to its other components. i just noticed ai completely sold out of their supply on nutraplanet
  37. New Member
    CJNator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    125092
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%

    Anabolic Pump, took it before high carb based meals; I was on a cut and had nothing happen not even a 'carb pump'. Something's just have placebo written on it, best thing to do is keep believing if it gives you gainz.
  38. New Member
    CJNator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    125092
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%

    Also the first time I took C20 I had great results, second time I got nothing but a lot of sweat.
  39. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,998
    Rep Power
    4209603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    34.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What in your experience are some of the least effective supplements you've used in the past couple years?
    We've all been there, spent our hard earned money and saw little to no results.
    Let's hear it!
    Hate to hate on usp labs cause I'm the biggest fan of prime, but c20 and versa
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  40. Advanced Member
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    475005
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    16.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    i wonder if its possible to anticipate whether an herb will work or not based on the testimony of someone who reacts well or not at all in the same way i do to other herbs; they could call it genetic archeatypal supplement responce or something.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Most Effective Supplement?
    By Jon Devine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. WebMD: 9 Least Effective Exercises
    By yeahright in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
  5. Effective Supplements:
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 01:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in