Least effective supplements

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No appetite control or thermo effect even at 3 scoops for me. I'd have commented but any mention of Alphamine brings Touey out of hiding.
    In the hiding we see the comments are catty-whompus, Piston.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    How could I forget about dark matter by mhp!

That stuff just made my craps all sorts of wired colors.
    I almost forgot about that stuff! I thought I was sick the first time I took a dump after taking that. And it mixed like shat all clumpy!

Quote Originally Posted by tony soprano View Post
    I ran two 120 count bottles. The first bottle at 4 capsules a day. When I started the second bottle I upped it to 5 capsules a day. I did notice some additional muscle fullness, similar to taking a GDA, but that was about it. I suspect if I upped the dose to 6 capsules a day I'd benefit even more but at the point the cost:benefit ratio is questionable.
    I have read other reviews on it and it seems that the general consensus is that it works really well when stacked with other products test booster ARA and sups like that
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

3. Registered User
    Answers

No appetite control or thermo effect even at 3 scoops for me. I'd have commented but any mention of Alphamine brings Touey out of hiding.
    This is my fourth day taking Alphamine and I haven't noticed any thermo effects either, even at the gym. The appetite suppression is there though, I'd say it's light-moderate in intensity which is perfect in my opinion. I do shake my tub before every use.
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ha...

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You think he's going to comment but he's actually right behind you. You took it too far haha
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I have read other reviews on it and it seems that the general consensus is that it works really well when stacked with other products test booster ARA and sups like that
    I like to focus on one supplement at a time so I can figure out if I'm responding to it. Stacking it with other compounds makes it difficult to figure out what exactly is working.

I started ArA shortly after finishing the Anabeta Elite and noticed the ArA effects immediately. Most notably strength increases and muscle fullness/pumps. That's at the recommended dose of 4 caps (1 gram) pre-workout. However, in my typical non-responder fashion I get none of the DOMS that everyone associates with ArA. Not that I'm a big fan of DOMS, I just wonder why I have to overdose everything to get comparable results/effects as other people.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I like to focus on one supplement at a time so I can figure out if I'm responding to it. Stacking it with other compounds makes it difficult to figure out what exactly is working.

I started ArA shortly after finishing the Anabeta Elite and noticed the ArA effects immediately. Most notably strength increases and muscle fullness/pumps. That's at the recommended dose of 4 caps (1 gram) pre-workout. However, in my typical non-responder fashion I get none of the DOMS that everyone associates with ArA. Not that I'm a big fan of DOMS, I just wonder why I have to overdose everything to get comparable results/effects as other people.
    Well at 6' 225 your a big boy, and I say that as a complement But TBH the intense DOMS hasnt really hit me either. I mean I get them due to the quality of work outs that im getting but they are in no way debilitating.
    Rep For IronFlex

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

I just wonder why I have to overdose everything to get comparable results/effects as other people.
    I'd say it's probably a good idea to stay away from cocaine. You'd have an expensive habit.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I just wonder why I have to overdose everything to get comparable results/effects as other people.
    Do you have this problem with women as well? Takes 3+ to satisfy you haha
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well at 6' 225 your a big boy, and I say that as a complement But TBH the intense DOMS hasnt really hit me either. I mean I get them due to the quality of work outs that im getting but they are in no way debilitating.
    McCrew, I just read your entire Xgels/Anabeta log. Did you notice better results when you increased from 4 to 6 Xgels? You got great results with that stack!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'd say it's probably a good idea to stay away from cocaine. You'd have an expensive habit.
    Your cocaine reference reminds me of a story. About 4 years ago I had a minor outpatient surgical procedure. The doc prescribed me a single (1) seconal capsule that he instructed me to take ~45 minutes before my surgery. The morning of the surgery I took the seconal and arrived at his office 45 minutes later. I didn't feel a thing. We waited around past the original scheduled surgery time to see if it started to work. I did start to slur my words a bit but that was about it. The doc then decided to administer an IV drip sedative that did finally put me to sleep but then I woke up during the surgery. Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Do you have this problem with women as well? Takes 3+ to satisfy you haha
    I'd be satisfied with just 1 good one!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

McCrew, I just read your entire Xgels/Anabeta log. Did you notice better results when you increased from 4 to 6 Xgels? You got great results with that stack!
    Better pump and get a little more vascualr
    Rep For IronFlex

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Gaspari vasotropin. Got some samples of it and didn't notice anything at all
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

after some thought:

Diesel JP8
    Diesel Ready 4 War
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Off the top of my head from the last couple of years

Diesel Test Hardcore...slight stim effect at first. Then nothing.
    Phytoserms...no discernible benefit
    Triazole.....no discernible benefit
    Fadogia...made my boys a little fuller...other than that no benefit.
    Stoked....no discernible benefit
    Perform....no discernible benefit
    Testopro...no discernible benefit
    Couple others I don't remember the names but same scenario.

Beginning to think I should just save my money lol

Things I have noticed a benefit from (not necessarily workout related)

Ashwaghanda...noticed increased relaxation, slightly increased libido
    Zinc...knocks me out like a light. Also slightly increases libido after a few days.
    D-limonene...practically eliminated my chronic heartburn
    Taurine and magnesium...better sleep. Slightly lowers my blood pressure.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Nearly got some Versa-1, glad I saved my money.

What's te general consensus on Anabeta/ Anabeta Elite? I'm always sceptical of herbs but would love to try either.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Answers

- 1MR
    - Hemavol
    - Erase

did nothing for me
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Answers

Solid! Actually i tend to think that we "supplement consumers, are forcing and effect" it counters that we have bought and wasted our money, as an result we post back that the supplements actually worked and that we gained 10lbs on the bench only due to the supplement it self
    NAt
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    after some thought: Diesel JP8 Diesel Ready 4 War
    Just thinking about JP8 just makes me gag. That stuff tasted bad.

Pink magic and versa1
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Just thinking about JP8 just makes me gag. That stuff tasted bad.

Pink magic and versa1
    haha i agreee...it was the first supplement i ever threw away

i always tell the story how i took 1 serving to work with me, mixed it in water and in a combined effort, everyone at work couldn't finish just 1 serving....i drank it a few times preworkout and it was on the lower end of results for a preworkout, add that with the taste and thats why it falls in this thread
    Iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    haha i agreee...it was the first supplement i ever threw away i always tell the story how i took 1 serving to work with me, mixed it in water and in a combined effort, everyone at work couldn't finish just 1 serving....i drank it was few times preworkout and it was on the lower end of results for a preworkout, add that with the taste and thats why it falls in this thread
    I don't know how I got through a whole tub
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    I don't know how I got through a whole tub
    word on the street is....when fear factor comes back, one challenge is the jp8 challenge
    Iforcenutrition.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Years ago I got a bottle of Lipo 6 and took one capsule and returned it. I don't know if it was ineffective or in fact too effective but I was coming out of my skin, and that was on one pill. The bottle said to take several.
    Remember why you started.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Nearly got some Versa-1, glad I saved my money.

What's te general consensus on Anabeta/ Anabeta Elite? I'm always sceptical of herbs but would love to try either.
    I've enjoyed two bottles of ABE. It kept my bulking on the leaner side of the spectrum.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

this thread is pretty funny. i suppose for me a picture is worth a thousand words:Name:  foun supp 024.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  59.6 KB

lots of mistakes, but i would say the ones ive found that work great for me are worth it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    this thread is pretty funny. i suppose for me a picture is worth a thousand words:Name:  foun supp 024.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  59.6 KB

lots of mistakes, but i would say the ones ive found that work great for me are worth it.
    Some one does a lot of shopping at the Vitamin Shoppe
    Rep For IronFlex

26. Banned
    Answers

1. Compound-20
    2. The Strap
    3. Prime
    4. Versa-1
    5. Pink Magic
    6. Everything Biotest
    8. Everything Ergogenix
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    1. Compound-20 2. The Strap 3. Prime 4. Versa-1 5. Pink Magic 6. Everything Biotest 8. Everything Ergogenix
    I agree with number 7

Also why biotest? Their protein is horrendously overpriced, but it is not ineffective.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    I agree with number 7 Also why biotest? Their protein is horrendously overpriced, but it is not ineffective.
    I loved Hot-Rox back in the day. Feeling nostalgic just thinking about it
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I loved Hot-Rox back in the day. Feeling nostalgic just thinking about it
    lol....I used it religiously
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lol....I used it religiously
    Clear your pm's brohammed
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    But look at dat LH increase though.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

man, i miss pink magic. you know its not in the market anymore, so i guess im in the minority but i put 10lbs on most of my sets with that stuff. pick on me about it if you want, but its the truth. im surprized to see prime on alot of peoples list; ive heard of people who dont respond, but im one of these guys that takes it at half-dose (3 caps a day) and it does wonders.
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

man, i miss pink magic. you know its not in the market anymore, so i guess im in the minority but i put 10lbs on most of my sets with that stuff. pick on me about it if you want, but its the truth. im surprized to see prime on alot of peoples list; ive heard of people who dont respond, but im one of these guys that takes it at half-dose (3 caps a day) and it does wonders.
    I like Prime as well (better at higher doses, just expensive).

Never used PM, the reviews were too iffy to buy it at the time. (not enough money to try stuff)
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I like Prime as well (better at higher doses, just expensive).

Never used PM, the reviews were too iffy to buy it at the time. (not enough money to try stuff)
    i heard of high dose protocalls for prime. strangely, if i take more, i just get the same great results so i end uo getting like 40 days per bottle. when it came out, the ad said they believed it worked because of how it affects acetylcholine receptors, but i recently saw an ad where it said it worked by suppressing some kind of adrenal hormone i think, (glucocorticoids maybe.) maybe some people produce more of those hormones than others and thus more is needed? who knows
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i heard of high dose protocalls for prime. strangely, if i take more, i just get the same great results so i end uo getting like 40 days per bottle. when it came out, the ad said they believed it worked because of how it affects acetylcholine receptors, but i recently saw an ad where it said it worked by suppressing some kind of adrenal hormone i think, (glucocorticoids maybe.) maybe some people produce more of those hormones than others and thus more is needed? who knows
    Doesn't really matter much to me how it happens.

I take it and get stronger, as long as it doesn't kill me I don't care what it does to make it happen.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not gonna front I used pick magic when it came out in the inner circle and I loved it lol. Not sure if it was spiked or not but I got good strength and a great Recomp effect on it. Never used it again due to price. But it was a really good run
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    1. Compound-20
    2. The Strap
    3. Prime
    4. Versa-1
    5. Pink Magic
    6. Everything Biotest
    8. Everything Ergogenix
    The strap!

One of my friends bought this. If you want a fun game ask someone who bought the strap how it works lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Am I guessing kids on Honda school class are more then euphemism when they chanting no more teachers dirty looks
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Were you one of the first to receive your bottles?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. Most Effective Supplement?
    By Jon Devine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 10:54 AM