Least effective supplements

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    There is 3 products that come to my mind as a waste of my money recently.

1. BPS Vanillean
    2. Isatori Bio Gro
    3. MAN Sports Rem PM

I noticed nothing from any of those 3 products other than a lighter wallet and no real world results.
    I thought vanillean would be good so i bought two tubs as it was on offer.As it came out people were ravinhlg about it but its long ago that i heard something about it.Is this supp already forgotten!would it have been a better idea to buy dcp 2.0 instead?

2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I haven't gotten massive dumps from the stuff, but it just doesn't make me feel all that great and energized. There's some energy, I don't crash, but it's really lacking oomph for me.
    Maybe it just expedited the inevitable for me, I'm not sure, but it was on a consistent basis. As for the boost, it wasn't a kick in the dick like other PWOs I've taken, so overall I was unimpressed. I quickly switched from that to OG Jack3d and stuck with that for a long time. I made the mistake of taking OG Jack3d with OG Arson a couple of times. That was a no-no for me. Thought my heart was gonna pop.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Maybe it just expedited the inevitable for me, I'm not sure, but it was on a consistent basis. As for the boost, it wasn't a kick in the dick like other PWOs I've taken, so overall I was unimpressed. I quickly switched from that to OG Jack3d and stuck with that for a long time. I made the mistake of taking OG Jack3d with OG Arson a couple of times. That was a no-no for me. Thought my heart was gonna pop.
    Same here, minus the Arson :P

I have taken 600 mg's of caffeine in one shot absent mindedly once, my heart was fine but my head was a mess, lulz. Lesson learned.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Thumbs down to Versa-1 for me, SAA's could be hype but most of them are delicious. Lulz.

I thought Pink Magic was ultimately bunk?
    PM I didn't see anything from, the beta seemed to be effective though lol.

AI Sports sells Massularia now and supposedly it's effective, but then again I know some decent guys on here that saw nothing from it.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. I saw nothing from AI Massularia.

HCGenerate was disappointing. I did a sponsored log and got hostile comments from the owner when I said I noticed nothing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Any newer preworkout or pump product that still uses arginine and/or glutamine.
    I can name a few but I don't want to start a rep war lol.
    Just can't stand getting hyped up for something new and seeing the first ingredient is arginine.

7. NutraBio Nitric something. Arginine, glutamine, creatine
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Black-Out
    I couldn't tell if didn't work at all or if it was working too well...

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. smoker145

Assotropin

10. I don't buy into 95% of the crap circulating the market nowadays, haven't in 10 years because of the reasons above. I prefer to keep it simple with general staples and dabble with some hormones here and there, but that's it.
    Remember why you started.

11. Hate to pile on the Versa-1 wagon, but I'm another who didn't see anything. I have a whole bunch of things that haven't worked or I didn't think were nearly worth a repurchase. Sometimes I blame supplements themselves and sometimes I realize it's probably just me. Good example is Enhanced, it absolutely doesn't sit well with me. I get really weird and constant "hiccuppy" type burps and have a hard time training. Obviously the issue is with me and not the supplement in this case. Tried all sorts of different ideas on it.

Over the years I've started to develop a "phobia" towards trying anything new except for perhaps a few companies. If something comes out and gets good reviews and people are talking about it for a while that's when I will try. I used to want to be the first to run the newest stuff. Now I wait to make purchases after everyone else has guinea pigged it
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

12. Versa-1...

Never. Again.

13. 10th on versa-1.

14. Pump-HD
    No-Xplod
    Craze
    C4
    Black Powder
    Nitrix

I got a ton of preworkouts I had never heard of before of samples from the Arnold last year. Threw most of them away as they didn't seem to do or provide much of anything besides having some poor prop blends.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. Curious if anyone would include protein powders they thought to be ineffective. People have their preferences, but I feel that they're more due to taste than any other factor, including efficacy.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Curious if anyone would include protein powders they thought to be ineffective. People have their preferences, but I feel that they're more due to taste than any other factor, including efficacy.
    I have been sticking with Dymatize Elite XT lately.
    Lots of others give me problems. Mainly throat and GI problems.
    Turns out a lot of companies use wheat gluten in their powders and disguise it as glutamine peptides.
    Syntha 6 would be one of them.

17. I'm so glad to not see Alphamine in this thread. It's my first time taking it and it looks very promising.

18. Pretty much any bsn product, anything with dendrobium, most non dmaa preworkouts
    The Swole Stoner

19. anything by LG sciences

20. Smilax, EAS v2g

21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What in your experience are some of the least effective supplements you've used in the past couple years?
    We've all been there, spent our hard earned money and saw little to no results.
    Let's hear it!
    Pf3 by MAN,bio grow by isatori,any oral igf1s including deer antler,all creatines except monohydrate,hcl,or nitrate,green tea extract*much rather fix cinnamon and ginger green tea to drink* ecdysterone,and finally I feel cla is useless for me now due to the studies seem to cater more to the obese.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

22. I forgot about ecdysterone too!
    FeFiFo.com support

23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I forgot about ecdysterone too!
    As did I! Fell for that one. Arginine + Glutamine
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

24. Waste of money in my experience:
    1. HGH Mass
    2. Versa-1 ( probably just a non-responder)

25. Remember during beta testing when fears of Versa-1 being another Pink Magic (in terms of efficacy) were hotly denied? Dare we make that assumption again, here?

I really wanted this supp to work, maybe I should revisit it but use it in conjunction with something else.

Sometimes hype works TOO well and the supp, while useful, can't match the expectations it garnered.
    FeFiFo.com support

26. versa 1 did nothing for me personally.
    Ecdy products never did much for me and hicamax.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

27. Versa
    Glutamine
    Enhanced

28. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Glutamine
    You would have hated Gakic by muscletech
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

29. Versa was hyped up so much people may have been taking dirt and just noticing the placebo effect

I never spend a dollar on it though

30. A list of what actually works is much much shorter.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Most Effective Supplement?
    By Jon Devine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. WebMD: 9 Least Effective Exercises
    By yeahright in forum Training Forum