Supplement to Bridge ArA/Anabeta Elite

  1. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Supplement to Bridge ArA/Anabeta Elite


    Just like the title says: I need something to supplement ArA with for a month. Dosing ArA preworkout only will make it last about 12 weeks for me. ABE is only an 8 week run. This is my bulking stack and afterward I'll be taking a month break and will be going on my cutting stack (starting early). The cutting stack includes trop xp (fadogia), intimidate (nmda), and dexaprine xr.

    Any recommendations what I could take for the month of december after the ABE runs out?

    I was thinking about USPLabs Prime... but the reviews are pretty hit or miss. DAA would be the last resort because I will be supplementing with it 3-4 weeks after this bulking phase. For DAA I was thinking about T-X3 or bulk S-DAA + Erase. Arimistane doesn't ache my joints so I'd be good with Erase.

  2. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    GMS? Hoping you'd be using this on ArA to begin with
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    GMS? Hoping you'd be using this on ArA to begin with
    Of course I take 3 scoops of Glycergrow, 2g of LCLT and 81mg of aspirin. I know proper ArA protocol
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Of course I take 3 scoops of Glycergrow, 2g of LCLT and 81mg of aspirin. I know proper ArA protocol
    Ah ok, phew. Saves me some 'splainin! Although not my first recommendation (since its off-label usage), you could always stretch Anabeta Elite out to 12 weeks. I've done so before and didn't have issues. Also if you were just looking for coverage for a months time, (prepare yourself for self-product pimping) you could look into Titanium. A healthy dose of Fenugreek and Plantago will help keep your test levels up and maintain strength gains/endurance in the gym while also giving you an added libido boost and according to early loggers some better sleep as well!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    5872129
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    37.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bioforge and ArA is a pretty popular stack if you wanted to run that when you come off ABE.

    Never ran Prime but have heard it is either really good or the exact opposite.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ah ok, phew. Saves me some 'splainin! Although not my first recommendation (since its off-label usage), you could always stretch Anabeta Elite out to 12 weeks. I've done so before and didn't have issues. Also if you were just looking for coverage for a months time, (prepare yourself for self-product pimping) you could look into Titanium. A healthy dose of Fenugreek and Plantago will help keep your test levels up and maintain strength gains/endurance in the gym while also giving you an added libido boost and according to early loggers some better sleep as well!
    I was looking into Titanium because of the low price. Does it need an AI?

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Bioforge and ArA is a pretty popular stack if you wanted to run that when you come off ABE.

    Never ran Prime but have heard it is either really good or the exact opposite.
    Exactly. Bioforge might be a bit too expensive for me. Also I read that Ashwaghanda is anti-inflammatory thus messing with ArA's pro-inflammatory benefits. I stopped taking Abyss because of it.
  7. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I was looking into Titanium because of the low price. Does it need an AI?
    No sir! You're g2g!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    No sir! You're g2g!
    It's also a pro-recovery supplement. How does it factor in with ArA?

    Have any users seen a leaning effect? Increase in libido?
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    It's also a pro-recovery supplement. How does it factor in with ArA?

    Have any users seen a leaning effect? Increase in libido?
    You'd probably be the first person I've heard of that would be using it with ArA (unless anyone else out there reading this has done so already and would like to chime in). ArA is decent enough on its own... add in GMS and it steps up another level... and then add in your LCLT and you've gone up yet again. I've taken X-Factor twice (50 day cycles) in the past and I know how fantastic and hurtful those workout pumps were. I'm sure with the increased test/endurance in the gym you'd only be building on to those pumps/size due to getting in those few extra reps with each set! Leaning effect was noted on some but mainly diet based... most was seen upon waking up after a week in. Libido increased were noted almost immediately and were markedly increased (morning wood, the accidental test-boost in the gym from that girl in yoga pants at the gym lol)! I'd say Titanium and ArA compliment each other very well!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    5872129
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    37.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Understandable. I plan on running ArA/ABE/Bioforge soon. Plan on dosing Bioforge 4 hours away from ArA and should be fine. I don't think it would have that much of an impact on ArA either way.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Understandable. I plan on running ArA/ABE/Bioforge soon. Plan on dosing Bioforge 4 hours away from ArA and should be fine. I don't think it would have that much of an impact on ArA either way.
    Both times I've run ArA its been with GMS and Anabeta Elite. Don't think I'd ever run it any dfferent!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    5872129
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    37.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Both times I've run ArA its been with GMS and Anabeta Elite. Don't think I'd ever run it any dfferent!
    Same here. Recently ran ArA and ABE and the results were pretty nutty. Going to be my go to stack for quite some time.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Both times I've run ArA its been with GMS and Anabeta Elite. Don't think I'd ever run it any dfferent!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Same here. Recently ran ArA and ABE and the results were pretty nutty. Going to be my go to stack for quite some time.
    How were you guys dosing ABE while on ArA?

    I've been dosing it 4 hours away from my workouts. So sometimes it pans out that I take two in the morning or two in the evening (or at night if I workout midday).

    According to @FL3X MAGNUM

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    ARA is a pro inflammatory.
    ABE can be an anti inflammatory.
    I would stick with ARA pre workout and take the ABE as far away as possible (more than 2 hours before and after).


    That's how I run the stack and I recomp very nicely.
    I hit the gym in the evening so I usually do 2 ABE with my first meal and then 2 more with lunch.
    If I work out earlier I take my second dose with my post workout dinner.
    Is this proper protocol or is the standard two preworkout / two post still applicable?
  14. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    1391875
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Understandable. I plan on running ArA/ABE/Bioforge soon. Plan on dosing Bioforge 4 hours away from ArA and should be fine. I don't think it would have that much of an impact on ArA either way.
    this^^ same for abyss.. will not effect the ArA. I was thinking tho.. what about testobolan for your December section of the cycle.. alcar and divinil..yumm!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    How were you guys dosing ABE while on ArA?

    I've been dosing it 4 hours away from my workouts. So sometimes it pans out that I take two in the morning or two in the evening (or at night if I workout midday). Is this proper protocol or is the standard two preworkout / two post still applicable?
    It's been awhile since I last ran ArA+ABE but I'm pretty sure I'd swallow my Glycergrow first, then pop all my ArA + 2 ABEs down the hatch and then follow up with 2 more ABE later in the day. On off days I'd take my 4 ABEs spread through the day or if I couldn't manage that timetable I'd take it 2/2. The only thing I was ever concerned with was making sure fish oil (if taken at all, I did not) was taken around the 4 hour window post-ABE.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  16. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    5872129
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    37.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dosed my ABE with ArA pre-workout and then 2 post workout meal. I believe many others do it this way as well. With the results I had, I don't think the Forskolin in ABE had much effect on ArA.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    5872129
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    37.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    It's been awhile since I last ran ArA+ABE but I'm pretty sure I'd swallow my Glycergrow first, then pop all my ArA + 2 ABEs down the hatch and then follow up with 2 more ABE later in the day. On off days I'd take my 4 ABEs spread through the day or if I couldn't manage that timetable I'd take it 2/2. The only thing I was ever concerned with was making sure fish oil (if taken at all, I did not) was taken around the 4 hour window post-ABE.
    Same except I just completely dropped fish oil and cissus them actings as anti-inflammatories for the most part.

    Edit: not necessary to drop them though to get maximal ArA effects.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  18. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198651
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Just like the title says: I need something to supplement ArA with for a month. Dosing ArA preworkout only will make it last about 12 weeks for me. ABE is only an 8 week run. This is my bulking stack and afterward I'll be taking a month break and will be going on my cutting stack (starting early). The cutting stack includes trop xp (fadogia), intimidate (nmda), and dexaprine xr.

    Any recommendations what I could take for the month of december after the ABE runs out?

    I was thinking about USPLabs Prime... but the reviews are pretty hit or miss. DAA would be the last resort because I will be supplementing with it 3-4 weeks after this bulking phase. For DAA I was thinking about T-X3 or bulk S-DAA + Erase. Arimistane doesn't ache my joints so I'd be good with Erase.
    That is a nice cut stack

    Intimidate + Dexaprine XR + Tropinol XP should be great.
  19. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Same except I just completely dropped fish oil and cissus them actings as anti-inflammatories for the most part.

    Edit: not necessary to drop them though to get maximal ArA effects.
    Yea I got ya. I did the same thing. Didn't really notice a difference... didn't have any joint pain while on ArA/off of Fish Oil. Thank goodness.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    Rep Power
    619205
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    22.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Love ArA with agmatine. AAS like pumps. srs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,332
    Rep Power
    1220799
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    87.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Love ArA with agmatine. AAS like pumps. srs
    Absolutely, two of the best ingredients for a pump out there.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  22. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    It's also a pro-recovery supplement. How does it factor in with ArA?

    Have any users seen a leaning effect? Increase in libido?
    Athletix Sports "NEW" Titanium Logs

    Many users experienced a leaning out effect and a high increase in libido, check out the logs.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    2488411
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    37.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Of course I take 3 scoops of Glycergrow, 2g of LCLT and 81mg of aspirin. I know proper ArA protocol
    Never knew this to take full advantage of ArA. I had read about using GMS to aid in emulsification, but not LCLT and aspirin.

    Is the aspirin dosed each day? I'm just concerned about possible stomach issues in taking aspirin each day, or, if 81mg doesn't produce that much damage.

    Great thread!
  24. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

    Never knew this to take full advantage of ArA. I had read about using GMS to aid in emulsification, but not LCLT and aspirin.

    Is the aspirin dosed each day? I'm just concerned about possible stomach issues in taking aspirin each day, or, if 81mg doesn't produce that much damage.

    Great thread!
    You shouldn't notice anything on that small a dose of aspirin unless you are highly sensitive.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  25. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    4497170
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    63.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Both your bulking and cutting stacks are legit. I really can't suggest anything else.

    You could stagger ABE and ArA so that you start with ArA + GMS and LCLT for 4 weeks then add in the rest to complete your 12 week cycle. But its entirely up to you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  26. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Both your bulking and cutting stacks are legit. I really can't suggest anything else.

    You could stagger ABE and ArA so that you start with ArA + GMS and LCLT for 4 weeks then add in the rest to complete your 12 week cycle. But its entirely up to you
    Too late, brah. I'm already on week 2 of anabeta

    I want to keep things non-hormonal which is why I was thinking about Prime. I might do it...
  27. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    4497170
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    63.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Too late, brah. I'm already on week 2 of anabeta

    I want to keep things non-hormonal which is why I was thinking about Prime. I might do it...
    Ah, haha. Oh well, was just a suggestions. Many ways to run all the products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite - cool things to stack with it
    By todd muelheim in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:34 AM
  4. Anabeta to Anabeta Elite
    By cainb96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:31 PM
  5. What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack
    By KimChee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in