Supplement to Bridge ArA/Anabeta Elite

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says: I need something to supplement ArA with for a month. Dosing ArA preworkout only will make it last about 12 weeks for me. ABE is only an 8 week run. This is my bulking stack and afterward I'll be taking a month break and will be going on my cutting stack (starting early). The cutting stack includes trop xp (fadogia), intimidate (nmda), and dexaprine xr.

Any recommendations what I could take for the month of december after the ABE runs out?

I was thinking about USPLabs Prime... but the reviews are pretty hit or miss. DAA would be the last resort because I will be supplementing with it 3-4 weeks after this bulking phase. For DAA I was thinking about T-X3 or bulk S-DAA + Erase. Arimistane doesn't ache my joints so I'd be good with Erase.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMS? Hoping you'd be using this on ArA to begin with ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course :) I take 3 scoops of Glycergrow, 2g of LCLT and 81mg of aspirin. I know proper ArA protocol ;)
Ah ok, phew. Saves me some 'splainin! Although not my first recommendation (since its off-label usage), you could always stretch Anabeta Elite out to 12 weeks. I've done so before and didn't have issues. Also if you were just looking for coverage for a months time, (prepare yourself for self-product pimping) you could look into Titanium. A healthy dose of Fenugreek and Plantago will help keep your test levels up and maintain strength gains/endurance in the gym while also giving you an added libido boost and according to early loggers some better sleep as well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bioforge and ArA is a pretty popular stack if you wanted to run that when you come off ABE.

Never ran Prime but have heard it is either really good or the exact opposite.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, phew. Saves me some 'splainin! Although not my first recommendation (since its off-label usage), you could always stretch Anabeta Elite out to 12 weeks. I've done so before and didn't have issues. Also if you were just looking for coverage for a months time, (prepare yourself for self-product pimping) you could look into Titanium. A healthy dose of Fenugreek and Plantago will help keep your test levels up and maintain strength gains/endurance in the gym while also giving you an added libido boost and according to early loggers some better sleep as well!
I was looking into Titanium because of the low price. Does it need an AI?

Bioforge and ArA is a pretty popular stack if you wanted to run that when you come off ABE.

Never ran Prime but have heard it is either really good or the exact opposite.
Exactly. Bioforge might be a bit too expensive for me. Also I read that Ashwaghanda is anti-inflammatory thus messing with ArA's pro-inflammatory benefits. I stopped taking Abyss because of it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's also a pro-recovery supplement. How does it factor in with ArA?

Have any users seen a leaning effect? Increase in libido?
You'd probably be the first person I've heard of that would be using it with ArA (unless anyone else out there reading this has done so already and would like to chime in). ArA is decent enough on its own... add in GMS and it steps up another level... and then add in your LCLT and you've gone up yet again. I've taken X-Factor twice (50 day cycles) in the past and I know how fantastic and hurtful those workout pumps were. I'm sure with the increased test/endurance in the gym you'd only be building on to those pumps/size due to getting in those few extra reps with each set! Leaning effect was noted on some but mainly diet based... most was seen upon waking up after a week in. Libido increased were noted almost immediately and were markedly increased (morning wood, the accidental test-boost in the gym from that girl in yoga pants at the gym lol)! I'd say Titanium and ArA compliment each other very well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understandable. I plan on running ArA/ABE/Bioforge soon. Plan on dosing Bioforge 4 hours away from ArA and should be fine. I don't think it would have that much of an impact on ArA either way.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understandable. I plan on running ArA/ABE/Bioforge soon. Plan on dosing Bioforge 4 hours away from ArA and should be fine. I don't think it would have that much of an impact on ArA either way.
Both times I've run ArA its been with GMS and Anabeta Elite. Don't think I'd ever run it any dfferent!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both times I've run ArA its been with GMS and Anabeta Elite. Don't think I'd ever run it any dfferent!
Same here. Recently ran ArA and ABE and the results were pretty nutty. Going to be my go to stack for quite some time.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Recently ran ArA and ABE and the results were pretty nutty. Going to be my go to stack for quite some time.
How were you guys dosing ABE while on ArA?

I've been dosing it 4 hours away from my workouts. So sometimes it pans out that I take two in the morning or two in the evening (or at night if I workout midday).

According to FL3X MAGNUM

ARA is a pro inflammatory.
ABE can be an anti inflammatory.
I would stick with ARA pre workout and take the ABE as far away as possible (more than 2 hours before and after).

That's how I run the stack and I recomp very nicely.
I hit the gym in the evening so I usually do 2 ABE with my first meal and then 2 more with lunch.
If I work out earlier I take my second dose with my post workout dinner.
Is this proper protocol or is the standard two preworkout / two post still applicable?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this^^ same for abyss.. will not effect the ArA. I was thinking tho.. what about testobolan for your December section of the cycle.. alcar and divinil..yumm!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How were you guys dosing ABE while on ArA?

I've been dosing it 4 hours away from my workouts. So sometimes it pans out that I take two in the morning or two in the evening (or at night if I workout midday). Is this proper protocol or is the standard two preworkout / two post still applicable?
It's been awhile since I last ran ArA+ABE but I'm pretty sure I'd swallow my Glycergrow first, then pop all my ArA + 2 ABEs down the hatch and then follow up with 2 more ABE later in the day. On off days I'd take my 4 ABEs spread through the day or if I couldn't manage that timetable I'd take it 2/2. The only thing I was ever concerned with was making sure fish oil (if taken at all, I did not) was taken around the 4 hour window post-ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed my ABE with ArA pre-workout and then 2 post workout meal. I believe many others do it this way as well. With the results I had, I don't think the Forskolin in ABE had much effect on ArA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been awhile since I last ran ArA+ABE but I'm pretty sure I'd swallow my Glycergrow first, then pop all my ArA + 2 ABEs down the hatch and then follow up with 2 more ABE later in the day. On off days I'd take my 4 ABEs spread through the day or if I couldn't manage that timetable I'd take it 2/2. The only thing I was ever concerned with was making sure fish oil (if taken at all, I did not) was taken around the 4 hour window post-ABE.
Same except I just completely dropped fish oil and cissus them actings as anti-inflammatories for the most part.

Edit: not necessary to drop them though to get maximal ArA effects.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Just like the title says: I need something to supplement ArA with for a month. Dosing ArA preworkout only will make it last about 12 weeks for me. ABE is only an 8 week run. This is my bulking stack and afterward I'll be taking a month break and will be going on my cutting stack (starting early). The cutting stack includes trop xp (fadogia), intimidate (nmda), and dexaprine xr.

Any recommendations what I could take for the month of december after the ABE runs out?

I was thinking about USPLabs Prime... but the reviews are pretty hit or miss. DAA would be the last resort because I will be supplementing with it 3-4 weeks after this bulking phase. For DAA I was thinking about T-X3 or bulk S-DAA + Erase. Arimistane doesn't ache my joints so I'd be good with Erase.
That is a nice cut stack :)

Intimidate + Dexaprine XR + Tropinol XP should be great.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same except I just completely dropped fish oil and cissus them actings as anti-inflammatories for the most part.

Edit: not necessary to drop them though to get maximal ArA effects.
Yea I got ya. I did the same thing. Didn't really notice a difference... didn't have any joint pain while on ArA/off of Fish Oil. Thank goodness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love ArA with agmatine. AAS like pumps. srs

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Of course :) I take 3 scoops of Glycergrow, 2g of LCLT and 81mg of aspirin. I know proper ArA protocol ;)
Never knew this to take full advantage of ArA. I had read about using GMS to aid in emulsification, but not LCLT and aspirin.

Is the aspirin dosed each day? I'm just concerned about possible stomach issues in taking aspirin each day, or, if 81mg doesn't produce that much damage.

Great thread!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never knew this to take full advantage of ArA. I had read about using GMS to aid in emulsification, but not LCLT and aspirin.

Is the aspirin dosed each day? I'm just concerned about possible stomach issues in taking aspirin each day, or, if 81mg doesn't produce that much damage.

Great thread!
You shouldn't notice anything on that small a dose of aspirin unless you are highly sensitive.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both your bulking and cutting stacks are legit. I really can't suggest anything else.

You could stagger ABE and ArA so that you start with ArA + GMS and LCLT for 4 weeks then add in the rest to complete your 12 week cycle. But its entirely up to you

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Both your bulking and cutting stacks are legit. I really can't suggest anything else.

You could stagger ABE and ArA so that you start with ArA + GMS and LCLT for 4 weeks then add in the rest to complete your 12 week cycle. But its entirely up to you
Too late, brah. I'm already on week 2 of anabeta :(

I want to keep things non-hormonal which is why I was thinking about Prime. I might do it...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Too late, brah. I'm already on week 2 of anabeta :(

I want to keep things non-hormonal which is why I was thinking about Prime. I might do it...
Ah, haha. Oh well, was just a suggestions. Many ways to run all the products.