natty test thoughts??

biggs85

Awards
I'm think of doing astack of daa, tropinol xp, erase... Sound good??i want to get a leaner harder, bigger look. Not expecting miracles but something. If this sounds good run this for how long?? And do I need to do any pct of any kind after? Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the tropinol myself. personally not a fan of DAA but I still think that stack looks pretty solid.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dont see any issue with it. Everything is personal preference, but I like Intimidate SRT for the NMDA instead of using DAA.
And as Coop said, no need for a PCT.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid to me. Run for up to 8 weeks. :)

biggs85

Awards
Sounds great, thanks guys! One more question that could be a problem. I'm running for two weeks nolvadex from coming off letrozole from a minor gyno problem I'm having.. is it ok for me to do this stack or should I wait??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your still having the issue? or letro fixed it? I would think its totally fine since u have erase in there ... not that I think a natty booster would give you much if any concern..we are talking about raising natural test...with in the normal ranges. NOT raising it into supraphysiological levels. that means you probably wont see any concerning rise in EST above natty levels.

biggs85

Awards
It fixed it. Still barley tender but no lump. I expect symptoms to fully subside after nolvadex. Ok cool. Sounds logical to me. Thanks!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You should see some good results especially from the Tropinol XP.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you only running tamoxifen for two weeks total?

biggs85

Awards
Yes. I followed protocol on a thread on here that Someone started. I wasn't coming off anything. Just had some gyno that came back from awhile ago. So after letro, says take 20 mg for 1 week then 10 mg second week.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
i'm running Tropinol XP stacked with Intimidate SRT it's a been great . got leaner and stronger also much more definetion, in just about 3 weeks. stacked with some ArA &Erase,DAA . would be an epic stack. you should throw up some X-Gels trust me bro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm running Tropinol XP stacked with Intimidate SRT it's a been great . got leaner and stronger also much more definetion, in just about 3 weeks. stacked with some ArA &Erase,DAA . would be an epic stack. you should throw up some X-Gels trust me bro
Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT is a killer bulking and recomping stack! OP, what you have down looks good.. no need for tamoxifen. You will love the pre-workout effects of tropinol xp :)

Mike,

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
That's a good stack. U will see good results.