energy help

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have a protocol of supp or supps they use for all day energy and mental focus? (legal).. i got away from the energy drinks and sodas

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anyone have a protocol of supp or supps they use for all day energy and mental focus? (legal).. i got away from the energy drinks and sodas
Well it depends which path you want to take. But if I'm just wanting to pop a pill and be ready to engage the mighty Dragon and slay the beast Then ill take stimulantX or a couple RPM's.

But if your looking for something subtle and soothing. Then look into suma root and rhodiola rosea.

Hope that helps man.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Try L-Tyrosine and ALCAR, it's stim free and something I use when I'm not on stim.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cough cough Focus XT avaliable non stim too cough cough

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
B6andB12 really help me a lot. I use them daily and see a major difference in my body. I would suggest using them both. I always am alert and focused at work. They really work man. Go with it.

gmanall

Awards
Best legal energy:ECA
Stim Junkie: Dexaprine XR
Nootropic Energy: Focus XT+CDP Choline
Addictive Stimulant:Nicotine

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is the best for this very situation, hence the name :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love a cup of coffee in the morning. Or Alphamine in morning is also delicious. Focus Xt cotton candy is my flavor of choice.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus Xt and or ALCAR500

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Focus XT (non stim) puts me to sleep (and other have reported that too)......I take choline daily without this effect - so it's not the choline. If I had one supp I would by - it would be Nutraplanet bulk ALCAR - best value (as good quality as anyone else).

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Focus XT (non stim) puts me to sleep (and other have reported that too)......I take choline daily without this effect - so it's not the choline. If I had one supp I would by - it would be Nutraplanet bulk ALCAR - best value (as good quality as anyone else).
Interesting, I was about to get some until I read that Focus puts you to sleep! I have tried Piracetam, Sulbutamine with Alpha GPC with no real results :( I like ALCAR though, nothing crazy but it defiantly gives some extra focus.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interesting, I was about to get some until I read that Focus puts you to sleep! I have tried Piracetam, Sulbutamine with Alpha GPC with no real results :( I like ALCAR though, nothing crazy but it defiantly gives some extra focus.
If you would like to try Focus Xt stim or stim free pm me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee with coconut oil

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
People have mixed reactions. Choline is not the only ingredient in FXT though. It has a mix of Noots; all of which SNS stocks. Try ALCAR 500 + Choline. I like 1g of Alcar PWO and 1g later in the day pre study.

PM Mack and get some samples of FXT.