Product for cutting up?

gibbons2

Awards
What products are you guys using to get a little cut up? I have heard erase and other products as such. anything else? thanks for the input

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nolvadren-xt and scorch would work nicely together. hows your diet looking?

xhrr

Awards
Forskolin and EC

Honorable mentions: Burn 24, Formestane, Alpha T2

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA + F-95 + Glycophase, Recompadrol, or SSv2

Or

Alphamine + F-95 + AT2 + Glycophase, Recompadrol, or SSv2

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Or

These get my vote. And advanced stim user could also add Alpha-T2 to the mix.

Bonus: absolutely abliderated

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ECA / ECY + Rk500

or if you don't want stims

rk 500 + tta500

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
All good suggestions.

OxyELITE Advanced + AP is a solid choice as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E/C stack is my numero one choice with a little bit of Absolutely Abliderated love.

Alphamine is hard to beat if you can't get E/C stack or don't want to run it.

DCP 2.0 run was really nice.

Forskolin 95 would be a nice addition to any of these. Formeron is really good as is Formasurge, both of these have been used on some successful cuts for me in the past two years.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What products are you guys using to get a little cut up? I have heard erase and other products as such. anything else? thanks for the input
Erase, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Anabeta + Forskolin-95, Forskolin-95, RK

rphash49

Awards
Erase, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Anabeta + Forskolin-95, Forskolin-95, RK
I love all those products but for a cut I wouldn't use anabeta. That stuff gives me the munches so bad I can't stop thinking about food. Maybe it's just me so take my comments with a grain of salt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love all those products but for a cut I wouldn't use anabeta. That stuff gives me the munches so bad I can't stop thinking about food. Maybe it's just me so take my comments with a grain of salt
i actually like to use Anabeta on a cut. gives me the appetite to eat the right foods you need for cutting. using this along with Forskolin-95 has worked great for me in the past.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you can't target where you lose the weight but if you're diet is in check then you should see results. Our new product Alphamax will definitely help give you that dry look while giving a natty T boost at the same time. Keep an eye out, we'll have logs up soon!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dexaprine and tt33 should work well to get you nice and cut up, if your looking for something extra, throw in intimidate srt and your set

assuming your diet and training are set up properly

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-T2 + Burn24 + Alphamine + Shift + F95 has been working very well for me :D

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, it has a full 75mg of Arimistane just like Erase but also has 50mg of 95% Forksolin which will help tremendously when cutting up. It also contains other ingredients such as Divanil, L-Dopa and D3 which will help you hold onto more muscle while shedding off the fat.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Check out out new Level II. It is Insane to use pre workout, fasted cardio, or just through out the day. The thermogenics are great, energy is the best I've seen, mood is very good, and it has no crash. When I say it hits you hard, know that the recommended dose should be cut in half the first time to assess tolerance. Once you heat up you can feel the difference. Check out our mini logs to see reviews.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots and lots of great options for a cut stack. Something to modulate estrogen/cortisol can be beneficial: check out PES Erase and SNS Reduce XT. Alpha-y is a fantastic option, look in to Decimate or AlphaBurn. EC stack is, as always, one of the best options. I am a big fan of ArA on a cut, one of the few things that will improve body composition, SNS X-Gels are a great choice. Lastly, forskolin is a phenomenal product for body comp improvement, I think Synthetic Supplements has quality bulk forskolin.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Stack that I used for my last show was Dexaprine XR and TT-33.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots and lots of great options for a cut stack. Something to modulate estrogen/cortisol can be beneficial: check out PES Erase and SNS Reduce XT. Alpha-y is a fantastic option, look in to Decimate or AlphaBurn. EC stack is, as always, one of the best options. I am a big fan of ArA on a cut, one of the few things that will improve body composition, SNS X-Gels are a great choice. Lastly, forskolin is a phenomenal product for body comp improvement, I think Synthetic Supplements has quality bulk forskolin.
Now known as Analyzed Supplements, but still the same quality 95% from Sabinsa Forskolin. :D

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
TT-33, Dexaprine XR, and Ephedrine = shredded.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This sums it up nicely.

For an all out cut: X-gels, Reduce XT (especially in the latter, deeper stages of a cut), Erase, Forskolin and Alphamine all make good options. I'm currently in my cut (summers coming :D ) and X-Gels is def helping to minimize the all too common strength loss that occurs.

During refeeds, Glycophase makes a solid addition to pushing the glucose to where it is needed.

X-Gels + Glycophase + Agmatine = round the clock pumps and muscle fullness.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim fat burner:
Lean EFX Refined (low stim)
Level II (high stim)

PLUS

No stim fat burner:
Natural EFX
DCP2.0
Shift

PLUS

GDA (unless you're doing keto):
SSv2
Slinshot

pick one from each category and optionally add ALCAR and LCLT and you're golden

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really liking PX Black with AP right now. Great great combo.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
DExaprine XR and TT-33 stacked that is my go to fat loss stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sums it up nicely.

For an all out cut: X-gels, Reduce XT (especially in the latter, deeper stages of a cut), Erase, Forskolin and Alphamine all make good options. I'm currently in my cut (summers coming :D ) and X-Gels is def helping to minimize the all too common strength loss that occurs.

During refeeds, Glycophase makes a solid addition to pushing the glucose to where it is needed.

X-Gels + Glycophase + Agmatine = round the clock pumps and muscle fullness.
very very nice

Cogy

Awards
How do you guys like this?

1-4 weeks : ECA + DCP 1.0
4-8 Weeks : ECA + Reduce XT

Or 1-6 Weeks : ECA + DCP 1.0 + Reduce XT

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you guys like this?

1-4 weeks : ECA + DCP 1.0
4-8 Weeks : ECA + Reduce XT

Or 1-6 Weeks : ECA + DCP 1.0 + Reduce XT
I like the 8 week plan running DCP in to Reduce XT.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Or

Dude those are nasty, might even throw reduce xt in there

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If body fat is the main desire, a good caloric deficit, HIIT cardio and sleep is enough. Now let's make it interesting

For stubborn fat, ECY works pretty good and I have alphamine to actually be a close and more convenient replacement for it too.

If you are looking at a recomp I would recommend a 50 day cycle of Arachidonic Acid in the glorious manner of Xgels and same as mentioned nice caloric deficit and HIIT.

If looking for a bit extra, Glycophase Agmatine Sulfate and GCBE prior to high carb meals will do a pretty nice trick at keeping fat off bay in those refeed or higher carb days.

Fat an issue? 2g of raspberry ketones (RK-500) prior to a high fat meal and BAM.

All in all, supplements should always be paired with a proper diet and both aerobic and anaerobic training!

gibbons2

Awards
If body fat is the main desire, a good caloric deficit, HIIT cardio and sleep is enough. Now let's make it interesting For stubborn fat, ECY works pretty good and I have alphamine to actually be a close and more convenient replacement for it too. If you are looking at a recomp I would recommend a 50 day cycle of Arachidonic Acid in the glorious manner of Xgels and same as mentioned nice caloric deficit and HIIT. If looking for a bit extra, Glycophase Agmatine Sulfate and GCBE prior to high carb meals will do a pretty nice trick at keeping fat off bay in those refeed or higher carb days. Fat an issue? 2g of raspberry ketones (RK-500) prior to a high fat meal and BAM. All in all, supplements should always be paired with a proper diet and both aerobic and anaerobic training!
solid advice! thanks man

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm really liking PX Black with AP right now. Great great combo.
I liked PX black with Natural EFX, CLA, and ALCAR.
Really good results.

Level II really pressed me. I took it pre cardio and wow. I can't wait till cut time. I don't say that often.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + Fors-95
Alphamine + AAV2 + Fors-95
Alphamine + AT2 + Fors-95

GDA : Recompadrol+ Mpowder, SSV2, Glycophase

Cogy

Awards
What do you guys think off:

Alphamine + Erase + Recompadrol?

Or just Alphamine + Erase

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine + Fors-95
Alphamine + AAV2 + Fors-95
Alphamine + AT2 + Fors-95

GDA : Recompadrol+ Mpowder, SSV2, Glycophase
This! Plus aav2

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Awesome choices, too many to narrow down!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think off:

Alphamine + Erase + Recompadrol?

Or just Alphamine + Erase
Both should be quite effective. I like the idea of Alphamine, Recompadrol, and Erase all used together. :)