Diesel Test Hardcore aka DTH

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've seen several threads recently on herbal/natural test boosters so I wanted to start this thread and make those who are interested, in my results from my all time favorite test booster...Diesel test Hardcore (DTH)

I just received DTH in the mail today and this will be the only supplement I will be taking for the next few weeks prior to running a cycle of androfactory's BULK-UP.

My body receives this product so well that it;s a given that the morning of day two I am 17 again and I feel freaking great!! Sex is ridiculous good, alpha male attitude, controlled aggression, confidence, and a great sense of well being.

It's a 200 count bottle and I know what works best for me from personal feedback and that is 3 capsules per day. I will be following this dosing for 5/6 days per week and run it for 3 weeks. Then I plan to start a cycle of BULK-UP. SO this bottle should last me over 3 months.

So enough babbling as I will be honest and let my words start to do the talking tomorrow. I will update a few times per week.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I bought it numerous times. Very happy with it and have 200 count sitting and waiting and dying to be open.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
After my lean cuts run;) last bottle.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I've seen several threads recently on herbal/natural test boosters so I wanted to start this thread and make those who are interested, in my results from my all time favorite test booster...Diesel test Hardcore (DTH)

I just received DTH in the mail today and this will be the only supplement I will be taking for the next few weeks prior to running a cycle of androfactory's BULK-UP.

My body receives this product so well that it;s a given that the morning of day two I am 17 again and I feel freaking great!! Sex is ridiculous good, alpha male attitude, controlled aggression, confidence, and a great sense of well being.

It's a 200 count bottle and I know what works best for me from personal feedback and that is 3 capsules per day. I will be following this dosing for 5/6 days per week and run it for 3 weeks. Then I plan to start a cycle of BULK-UP. SO this bottle should last me over 3 months.

So enough babbling as I will be honest and let my words start to do the talking tomorrow. I will update a few times per week.
Count me in for this journey. Very interested to hear more! :wavey:

I'm about to run my first "stack" of ABE, EP, DAA + Alphamine.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I bought DTH last year and just felt dizzy in 1st hour of taking and was testing from 3 to 6 caps so after feeling like sick in first week decided to stop taking it.

Main ingredient is Tribulus which at least on me doesn't do anything.

For me hands down Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 1 cap upon waking - taking 5 days on/2 days off still best natural OTC test booster.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought DTH last year and just felt dizzy in 1st hour of taking and was testing from 3 to 6 caps so after feeling like sick in first week decided to stop taking it.

Main ingredient is Tribulus which at least on me doesn't do anything.

For me hands down Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 1 cap upon waking - taking 5 days on/2 days off still best natural OTC test booster.
Any specific brand of Tongkat Ali ?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in for this journey. Very interested to hear more! :wavey: I'm about to run my first "stack" of ABE, EP, DAA + Alphamine.
That sounds like an epic stack.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Increased libido, Increased blood flow down there all day. I'm having increased sexual thoughts.
Coffee hits me twice as hard so now it's a tea then a coffee. Mid day grogginess is gone.
Better mood already ...not that I was in a bad mood prior...but now I am more content and not stressed at all.
Sleep is much more deep and dreams plentiful.
No body changes yet.
Again I am only taking 3 caps. 1 upon rising at 6 AM, 1 at 11am, and 1 at 4pm. This protocol works great for me.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since NP does not carry DTH, where were you able to find it?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
That sounds like an epic stack.
Thanks man! I sure hope I get some good results from it. Took a lot of advice from some friendly people on this board, primarily Aleksander37 who gave me a lot of information and insight.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Day 2

Increased libido, Increased blood flow down there all day. I'm having increased sexual thoughts.
Coffee hits me twice as hard so now it's a tea then a coffee. Mid day grogginess is gone.
Better mood already ...not that I was in a bad mood prior...but now I am more content and not stressed at all.
Sleep is much more deep and dreams plentiful.
No body changes yet.
Again I am only taking 3 caps. 1 upon rising at 6 AM, 1 at 11am, and 1 at 4pm. This protocol works great for me.
Sounding great so far buddy! Can't argue with those positive side effects ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It always worked great for libido.

Mike

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

After day 3 I grew slightly aggressive, libido backed off along with mood. So I dropped back to 1 cap for a day and things starting coming around. I took a day off following the 1 cap day...a day off per week is recommended and then went back to only 2caps/day which I started a few days ago. 1 in the am and 1 around supper-time. It's been a couple of days at this dosing and I feel great again. Seems to be a very strong natural test booster but at this rate of only 2 caps per day being my sweet spot.... a bottle should last quite some time.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle sealed. Is diesel still available?