Diesel Test Hardcore aka DTH

  1. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diesel Test Hardcore aka DTH


    I've seen several threads recently on herbal/natural test boosters so I wanted to start this thread and make those who are interested, in my results from my all time favorite test booster...Diesel test Hardcore (DTH)

    I just received DTH in the mail today and this will be the only supplement I will be taking for the next few weeks prior to running a cycle of androfactory's BULK-UP.

    My body receives this product so well that it;s a given that the morning of day two I am 17 again and I feel freaking great!! Sex is ridiculous good, alpha male attitude, controlled aggression, confidence, and a great sense of well being.

    It's a 200 count bottle and I know what works best for me from personal feedback and that is 3 capsules per day. I will be following this dosing for 5/6 days per week and run it for 3 weeks. Then I plan to start a cycle of BULK-UP. SO this bottle should last me over 3 months.

    So enough babbling as I will be honest and let my words start to do the talking tomorrow. I will update a few times per week.

  2. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I bought it numerous times. Very happy with it and have 200 count sitting and waiting and dying to be open.
  3. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I bought it numerous times. Very happy with it and have 200 count sitting and waiting and dying to be open.
    Open.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After my lean cuts run last bottle.
  5. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    122204
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I've seen several threads recently on herbal/natural test boosters so I wanted to start this thread and make those who are interested, in my results from my all time favorite test booster...Diesel test Hardcore (DTH)

    I just received DTH in the mail today and this will be the only supplement I will be taking for the next few weeks prior to running a cycle of androfactory's BULK-UP.

    My body receives this product so well that it;s a given that the morning of day two I am 17 again and I feel freaking great!! Sex is ridiculous good, alpha male attitude, controlled aggression, confidence, and a great sense of well being.

    It's a 200 count bottle and I know what works best for me from personal feedback and that is 3 capsules per day. I will be following this dosing for 5/6 days per week and run it for 3 weeks. Then I plan to start a cycle of BULK-UP. SO this bottle should last me over 3 months.

    So enough babbling as I will be honest and let my words start to do the talking tomorrow. I will update a few times per week.
    Count me in for this journey. Very interested to hear more!

    I'm about to run my first "stack" of ABE, EP, DAA + Alphamine.
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  6. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

    I bought DTH last year and just felt dizzy in 1st hour of taking and was testing from 3 to 6 caps so after feeling like sick in first week decided to stop taking it.

    Main ingredient is Tribulus which at least on me doesn't do anything.

    For me hands down Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 1 cap upon waking - taking 5 days on/2 days off still best natural OTC test booster.
  7. Senior Member
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,194
    Rep Power
    435557
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i'm in for your run brother!
  8. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I bought DTH last year and just felt dizzy in 1st hour of taking and was testing from 3 to 6 caps so after feeling like sick in first week decided to stop taking it.

    Main ingredient is Tribulus which at least on me doesn't do anything.

    For me hands down Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 1 cap upon waking - taking 5 days on/2 days off still best natural OTC test booster.
    Any specific brand of Tongkat Ali ?
  9. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Any specific brand of Tongkat Ali ?
    World A.B.S.
  10. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    World A.B.S.
    Thanks.

    Egad - that's a bit higher than the other LJ200 I've seen.
  11. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765917
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Count me in for this journey. Very interested to hear more! I'm about to run my first "stack" of ABE, EP, DAA + Alphamine.
    That sounds like an epic stack.
  12. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 2

    Increased libido, Increased blood flow down there all day. I'm having increased sexual thoughts.
    Coffee hits me twice as hard so now it's a tea then a coffee. Mid day grogginess is gone.
    Better mood already ...not that I was in a bad mood prior...but now I am more content and not stressed at all.
    Sleep is much more deep and dreams plentiful.
    No body changes yet.
    Again I am only taking 3 caps. 1 upon rising at 6 AM, 1 at 11am, and 1 at 4pm. This protocol works great for me.
  13. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Since NP does not carry DTH, where were you able to find it?
  14. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thought they did.
  15. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Thought they did.
    They used to (I bought it from them), but it has been OOS for a LONG time.
  16. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    122204
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    That sounds like an epic stack.
    Thanks man! I sure hope I get some good results from it. Took a lot of advice from some friendly people on this board, primarily Aleksander37 who gave me a lot of information and insight.
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  17. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    122204
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Day 2

    Increased libido, Increased blood flow down there all day. I'm having increased sexual thoughts.
    Coffee hits me twice as hard so now it's a tea then a coffee. Mid day grogginess is gone.
    Better mood already ...not that I was in a bad mood prior...but now I am more content and not stressed at all.
    Sleep is much more deep and dreams plentiful.
    No body changes yet.
    Again I am only taking 3 caps. 1 upon rising at 6 AM, 1 at 11am, and 1 at 4pm. This protocol works great for me.
    Sounding great so far buddy! Can't argue with those positive side effects
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  18. New Member
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    10199
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Any specific brand of Tongkat Ali ?
    Wondering if serious...?
  19. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Raize View Post
    Wondering if serious...?
    Sure I am; why?
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It always worked great for libido.

    Mike
  21. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 8

    After day 3 I grew slightly aggressive, libido backed off along with mood. So I dropped back to 1 cap for a day and things starting coming around. I took a day off following the 1 cap day...a day off per week is recommended and then went back to only 2caps/day which I started a few days ago. 1 in the am and 1 around supper-time. It's been a couple of days at this dosing and I feel great again. Seems to be a very strong natural test booster but at this rate of only 2 caps per day being my sweet spot.... a bottle should last quite some time.
  22. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a bottle sealed. Is diesel still available?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore (DTH) in stock!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:50 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST Hardcore
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in