Best "Super food" type supplement

searider

searider

Awards
Looking to try something new for myself that would cover a wide range area for a Supplement, any ideas or experiences are greatly appreciated.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Look up envie on the planet. Has all your greens & vegies, vitamins, minerals, & amino acids. I bought 2 tubs when it was on sale. I use 16 oz of water with 1 scoop. Not bad..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If greens type product is what you are looking for, I really likes CL OxiMega

searider

searider

Awards
looking for something with Greens & omegas preferably in Pill form/ liquid caps. Checked out a lot but haven't seen this combination yet.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Green Vibrance has everything. Cheaper option...kale salad every night.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lord... KALE...

[video=youtube;yCqwi4_Q2Qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqwi4_Q2Qo[/video]

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree on Green Vibrance, no so much on kale.

Other great options:

CytoGreens
Magnum Performance Greens

Oximega is a good low cost option, but the aforementioned have better formulas but obviously costs a fair deal more. Though Oximega tastes the best.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green Vibrance is a good supplement. I would recommend that one actually. It works really well and I have used it in the past. I would also recommend that you follow a decent diet and nutrition program to help with this supplement. It stacks well with fish oil too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you just take what you need instead of trying to cover everything in one supplement. Makes no sense to me what so ever.

Mike

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you just take what you need instead of trying to cover everything in one supplement. Makes no sense to me what so ever. Mike
^^^ this, although some people due to budget/time constraints probably can't buy or make what they need to cover their macros, unless you take a day or two a week to cook stuff up in big batches. I've used Controlled Labs' greens product and am curious to try the new one by AI. Heck, if people are looking for greens/fruits/veggies, drink some v-8! Food > supps definitely though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck a.buncha dat dare spinach in dat.dare protein shake!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Only if it's MuscleTech Spinach for at least $35 per pound..dat dare's the good stuff!