Best "Super food" type supplement
- 10-08-2013, 11:11 AM
- 10-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Look up envie on the planet. Has all your greens & vegies, vitamins, minerals, & amino acids. I bought 2 tubs when it was on sale. I use 16 oz of water with 1 scoop. Not bad..
- 10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
If greens type product is what you are looking for, I really likes CL OxiMegaPerformax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
10-10-2013, 12:18 PM
looking for something with Greens & omegas preferably in Pill form/ liquid caps. Checked out a lot but haven't seen this combination yet.
10-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Green Vibrance has everything. Cheaper option...kale salad every night.
10-10-2013, 02:22 PM
10-10-2013, 03:22 PM
10-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Green Vibrance is a good supplement. I would recommend that one actually. It works really well and I have used it in the past. I would also recommend that you follow a decent diet and nutrition program to help with this supplement. It stacks well with fish oil too.
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Why do you just take what you need instead of trying to cover everything in one supplement. Makes no sense to me what so ever.
10-14-2013, 11:55 AM
10-14-2013, 01:19 PM
10-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Chuck a.buncha dat dare spinach in dat.dare protein shake!
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
10-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Only if it's MuscleTech Spinach for at least $35 per pound..dat dare's the good stuff!
10-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Chicken and spinach
The Swole Stoner
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:17 AM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2012, 03:30 PM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:18 PM