Alpha T2/CitMal

HIM

HIM

Awards
Hey all its been 2 weeks since I stopped taking alphamine and I'm wondering if theres any issues with starting on Alpha T2 now? Or should I wait a couple more weeks?

Also wanted to know what everyone's thoughts are on Nutraplanets CitMal. Ive been running Biocor's CM but Nutraplanet is offering a good price on their bulk tub so I'm considering going for it. Do they compare the same or is one better than the other? Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine starting AT2 now and Nutraplanets CM is good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to go...get after it. :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all its been 2 weeks since I stopped taking alphamine and I'm wondering if theres any issues with starting on Alpha T2 now? Or should I wait a couple more weeks?

Also wanted to know what everyone's thoughts are on Nutraplanets CitMal. Ive been running Biocor's CM but Nutraplanet is offering a good price on their bulk tub so I'm considering going for it. Do they compare the same or is one better than the other? Thanks!
Im personally opting for l citruline as of lately but yes. The bulk is gtg. Also is the alpha t2 the new or old version?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stacking as we speak. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you guys stacking it?

2 Alphamine in the morning and 1-2 AT2 in the evening?

And 50mg Forskolin-95?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How are you guys stacking it?

2 Alphamine in the morning and 1-2 AT2 in the evening?

And 50mg Forskolin-95?
50mg forskolin + 2 scoops alphamine + 1 alpha-t2 in the AM

50mg forskolin + 1 scoop alphamine + 2 alpha-t2 in the PM

HIM

HIM

Awards

This is how I plan on taking everything except doing 1.5 scoops of Alphamine twice a day.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to bookmark that exact post.

You have no idea how many PMs I get on Facebook asking for stacking instructions lol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you guys stacking it? 2 Alphamine in the morning and 1-2 AT2 in the evening? And 50mg Forskolin-95?
1 scoop of Alphamine in the morning with a cup of coffee and 2 AT2 in the afternoon.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established

I'm about to start this stack for 8 weeks next week. I wanted to take forskolin for 12 weeks and bought 3 bottles but if I take it like you said above it would only last 6 weeks. Is 50mg/day for 12 weeks OK or should I dose it higher for the shorter period of time?

I bought some SHIFT too. Is that too much in anyone's opinion? Would you all start the SHIFT with the Alphamine/AT2/F-95 or wait to use it on the back end and carry over past the Stimmed supplements?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of Forskolin is good. And throwing in Shift with everything else is fine. Solid stack you have there.