GDA to run with ArA?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. GDA to run with ArA?


    Ny thoughts guys?? Was thinking Recompadrol or Matador?? Do any of the ingredients in GDA effect ArA???


  2. My recommendation would be Nforce, but those you mentioned would work fine..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Glycophase pairs up quite nicely with ArA...it's a great all around GDA, whether before carb heavy meals or pre bed dosing, it's pretty flexible...

  4. deffinately agree with skiz here.... but I also enjoy SS as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Glycophase pairs up quite nicely with ArA...it's a great all around GDA, whether before carb heavy meals or pre bed dosing, it's pretty flexible...
    I'm from the UK and this isn't stocked anywhere . In recompadrol have you heard anything about the Berberine affecting the ArA??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    I'm from the UK and this isn't stocked anywhere . In recompadrol have you heard anything about the Berberine affecting the ArA??
    Glycophase is in stock in the UK.

    Mods.. is it okay to send PM with link?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post

    I'm from the UK and this isn't stocked anywhere . In recompadrol have you heard anything about the Berberine affecting the ArA??
    I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action

    But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter
    It will be about 2 hours, do you think it will be worth to run it? Or is there a more suitable GDA to run with ARA?

  9. Honestly probably doesn't matter too much which one you take in relation to ArA. I have had some good success with Burn24 and Slin-Sanev2 with ArA personally.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post

    It will be about 2 hours, do you think it will be worth to run it? Or is there a more suitable GDA to run with ARA?
    Your more than ok!

    Just putting all information in front of you

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action

    But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter
    This, Ive used Recompadrol and X-Factor together with tremendous results.

    For anybody wanting the best possible price on ArA, we will have our whole line on a tremendous special with NP in just over one week!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  12. Recompadrol

  13. Glycophase is your best choice for price and ingred profile

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  14. Slin-sane V2 is my favorite GDA. It should work great with X-Factor.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  15. Top 3 for me would be: Recompadrol, Glycophase, and SSv2.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Top 3 for me would be: Recompadrol, Glycophase, and SSv2.
    I believe they are going back to ssv1 so you better stock up on their V2 if thats what u like

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I believe they are going back to ssv1 so you better stock up on their V2 if thats what u like
    Really? I love SSv2. I better stock up! Thanks for the heads up!
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I believe they are going back to ssv1 so you better stock up on their V2 if thats what u like
    Thought I read that a few days ago. I don't believe I ever got to try v1.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Can someone explain how this GDA thing works exactly? I've never quite understood the process. Would this be for a bulk, cut or recomp, or doesn't it matter? Would you use these things while on Alphamine/AT2/Forskolin? Extra benefits in doing so?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Ny thoughts guys?? Was thinking Recompadrol or Matador?? Do any of the ingredients in GDA effect ArA???
    Have you ever ran ArA before?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  21. Glycophase + SNS Agmatine + X-Gels = Round the Clock pumps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. Recompadrol is just too damn versatile, and at a 180 pill count. Not many GDAs give you 3 full dose servings a day.

    Recompadrol+Anabeta for my go to stack.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Have you ever ran ArA before?
    Ye did my first run all wrong though

  24. How so?^^

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    How so?^^
    Was drinking alcohol every weekend and was taking my dosages with CLA and fish oils

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Ye did my first run all wrong though
    Personal opinion, run it solo (with GMS and LCLT) and do it right this time. Don't start throwing a whole bunch of **** in you won't know what is doing what. Use the additional cash on some more food. You have to be eating with dem gels!! Then next run start adding in a supp one at a time. F a stack on your first run man
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  27. Recompadrol and Anabolic Pump would get my vote here. Those two are the ones I keep going back to!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Ny thoughts guys?? Was thinking Recompadrol or Matador?? Do any of the ingredients in GDA effect ArA???
    Xgels with Agmatine Sulfate and Glycophase is carb heaven. Awesome for recomp purposes and cutting purposes alike!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Recompadrol and Anabolic Pump would get my vote here. Those two are the ones I keep going back to!

    Mike
    Always a big testimonial when coming from an NPC competitor!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Always a big testimonial when coming from an NPC competitor!
    Yes sir!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to run with the new 1t
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 09:35 AM
  4. Have to run with a pulled quad...please help!!!
    By vinnys025 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Log in
Log in