GDA to run with ArA?

Christurner14

Awards
Ny thoughts guys?? Was thinking Recompadrol or Matador?? Do any of the ingredients in GDA effect ArA???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My recommendation would be Nforce, but those you mentioned would work fine..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase pairs up quite nicely with ArA...it's a great all around GDA, whether before carb heavy meals or pre bed dosing, it's pretty flexible...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
deffinately agree with skiz here.... but I also enjoy SS as well.

Christurner14

Awards
Glycophase pairs up quite nicely with ArA...it's a great all around GDA, whether before carb heavy meals or pre bed dosing, it's pretty flexible...
I'm from the UK and this isn't stocked anywhere :(. In recompadrol have you heard anything about the Berberine affecting the ArA??

bdybldnaam

Awards
I'm from the UK and this isn't stocked anywhere :(. In recompadrol have you heard anything about the Berberine affecting the ArA??
Glycophase is in stock in the UK.

Mods.. is it okay to send PM with link?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action

But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter

Christurner14

Awards
I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter
It will be about 2 hours, do you think it will be worth to run it? Or is there a more suitable GDA to run with ARA?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly probably doesn't matter too much which one you take in relation to ArA. I have had some good success with Burn24 and Slin-Sanev2 with ArA personally.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I posted about it. It won't be a detrimental effect even when together. However people see anything that lower inflammation or cox2 impacts it's action

But you wouldn't be taking the doses together anyway so it really wouldn't matter
This, Ive used Recompadrol and X-Factor together with tremendous results.

For anybody wanting the best possible price on ArA, we will have our whole line on a tremendous special with NP in just over one week!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Slin-sane V2 is my favorite GDA. It should work great with X-Factor.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top 3 for me would be: Recompadrol, Glycophase, and SSv2.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are going back to ssv1 so you better stock up on their V2 if thats what u like
Really? I love SSv2. I better stock up! Thanks for the heads up!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe they are going back to ssv1 so you better stock up on their V2 if thats what u like
Thought I read that a few days ago. I don't believe I ever got to try v1.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Can someone explain how this GDA thing works exactly? I've never quite understood the process. Would this be for a bulk, cut or recomp, or doesn't it matter? Would you use these things while on Alphamine/AT2/Forskolin? Extra benefits in doing so?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase + SNS Agmatine + X-Gels = Round the Clock pumps!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol is just too damn versatile, and at a 180 pill count. Not many GDAs give you 3 full dose servings a day.

Recompadrol+Anabeta for my go to stack.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How so?^^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ye did my first run all wrong though
Personal opinion, run it solo (with GMS and LCLT) and do it right this time. Don't start throwing a whole bunch of **** in you won't know what is doing what. Use the additional cash on some more food. You have to be eating with dem gels!! Then next run start adding in a supp one at a time. F a stack on your first run man

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol and Anabolic Pump would get my vote here. Those two are the ones I keep going back to!

Mike

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ny thoughts guys?? Was thinking Recompadrol or Matador?? Do any of the ingredients in GDA effect ArA???
Xgels with Agmatine Sulfate and Glycophase is carb heaven. Awesome for recomp purposes and cutting purposes alike!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol and Anabolic Pump would get my vote here. Those two are the ones I keep going back to!

Mike
Always a big testimonial when coming from an NPC competitor!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir!!!
That's one thing you have to love about both of our lines, our customers are highly informed hardcore athletes!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also for everybody looking for the best price on ArA, start searching around the web and you'll see X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced are now the most affordable options on the market.

NP will reflect this with a huge line drive sale featuring XFA email blasting to you all this Thursday, and then the following week stay tuned for an email blast through AM on the new MUCH lowered price of XFO through NP.

Expect to find X-Factor and XFA between $30-40 a bottle from here on out at many sites with the handful of sales youll see popping up this month and next!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I do. Like I have said a million times, similar to AAS pumps. **** is ridiculous.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't run agmatine and X Gels, pumps are too intense lol. I literally can not do direct bicep work with that combo. Even compound lifts I get a crazy pump with X Gels alone. Very similar to nitrate pump for me.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Also for everybody looking for the best price on ArA, start searching around the web and you'll see X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced are now the most affordable options on the market.

NP will reflect this with a huge line drive sale featuring XFA email blasting to you all this Thursday, and then the following week stay tuned for an email blast through AM on the new MUCH lowered price of XFO through NP.

Expect to find X-Factor and XFA between $30-40 a bottle from here on out at many sites with the handful of sales youll see popping up this month and next!
Awesome news!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol gets my vote. Currently running it and loving it. Iv tried ss,ssv2,slintensity and glycophase. Recompadrol is by far my favorite

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recompadrol gets my vote. Currently running it and loving it. Iv tried ss,ssv2,slintensity and glycophase. Recompadrol is by far my favorite
Why? Just I'm on the verge of purchasing it? Do you notice better muscle fullness? Would love to hear of your experiences. Thanks

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'd deeply take into consideration Slinshot from Purus...love the stuff.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? Just I'm on the verge of purchasing it? Do you notice better muscle fullness? Would love to hear of your experiences. Thanks
It helped me stay leaner and fuller on a slight caloric surplus, I was really impressed with Recompadrol.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered about this. What does dosing a GDA before bed do? I have seen people talk about it but not sure what benefits it is supposed to have. Is it only certain GDA/insulin mimicking compounds that this works with, or the whole gauntlet? Sorry to get off topic!

garz

garz

Awards
Sorry for bringing this thread back up. But, I'd love to know the dosage protocol/timing, for this stack...? Currently have all three in my arsenal.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for bringing this thread back up. But, I'd love to know the dosage protocol/timing, for this stack...? Currently have all three in my arsenal.
X-Gels: 1-2 grams pre-workout (no need to dose on off days)
Agmatine: 1-2 grams pre-workout or pre-carb meals or pre-bed
Glycophase: 1 cap prior to your highest carb meal twice a day (one with pre-workout if carbs are taken).

garz

garz

Awards
Glycophase: 1 cap prior to your highest carb meal twice a day (one with pre-workout if carbs are taken).
If I sip on on a Carbion (50g's carb supp) intra-workout (20 min into my workout), and take glychophase pre-workout. Would that diminish the effects of 2g's X-gels? As, I recall reading to take them on a empty stomach.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I sip on on a Carbion (50g's carb supp) intra-workout (20 min into my workout), and take glychophase pre-workout. Would that diminish the effects of 2g's X-gels? As, I recall reading to take them on a empty stomach.
I wouldn't use Glycoohase as a pre-workout. I was saying if you have a pre-workout meal prior to working out, dose the Glycophase prior to that meal (usually 1-2 hours prior to workout).

And no, you will be fine taking X-Gels pre-workout and then taking your intra carb drink.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run a vanadyl sulfate pre workout with ara

Stimulates ampk/pi3k with ara. Plus it'll shuttle the Intra carbs. Without stimulation of mapk (which can increase adipogenesis). Causing a big Influx of glucose into the cells. Oh a d I'd add some caffeine too. 2007 study shows it increase muscle glucose intake similar to exercise while reducing insulin sensitivity in adipose cells (2003 study)

garz

garz

Awards
I'd run a vanadyl sulfate pre workout with ara

Stimulates ampk/pi3k with ara. Plus it'll shuttle the Intra carbs. Without stimulation of mapk (which can increase adipogenesis). Causing a big Influx of glucose into the cells. Oh a d I'd add some caffeine too. 2007 study shows it increase muscle glucose intake similar to exercise while reducing insulin sensitivity in adipose cells (2003 study)
Well, I do have some 200mg caffeine pills. Carbion has 10mg of vanadyl sulfate, which I'm sure isn't an adequate dosage, but i'll be trying this stack tonight.

Thanks for all the input. guys.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I do have some 200mg caffeine pills. Carbion has 10mg of vanadyl sulfate, which I'm sure isn't an adequate dosage, but i'll be trying this stack tonight.

Thanks for all the input. guys.
10mg is actually a good dose. Going to high can lead to toxicity. Most I have seen people dose is 30mg at a time (prior to cheat meals or very high carb meals).

garz

garz

Awards
10mg is actually a good dose. Going to high can lead to toxicity. Most I have seen people dose is 30mg at a time (prior to cheat meals or very high carb meals).
Good to know. I guess, I don't have a need to buy it separately. At least not for this cycle of ARA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this lol. :D

I dose glycophase + agmatine all before my pre workout meal then x-gels 45 mins pre workout. If you add cit mal your arms might explode.

Well maybe not. But try getting a tee or pants back on afterwards lok

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Training Forum 6