GDA to run with ArA?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Glycophase pairs up quite nicely with ArA...it's a great all around GDA, whether before carb heavy meals or pre bed dosing, it's pretty flexible...
    I've always wondered about this. What does dosing a GDA before bed do? I have seen people talk about it but not sure what benefits it is supposed to have. Is it only certain GDA/insulin mimicking compounds that this works with, or the whole gauntlet? Sorry to get off topic!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Glycophase + SNS Agmatine + X-Gels = Round the Clock pumps!
    Sorry for bringing this thread back up. But, I'd love to know the dosage protocol/timing, for this stack...? Currently have all three in my arsenal.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    Sorry for bringing this thread back up. But, I'd love to know the dosage protocol/timing, for this stack...? Currently have all three in my arsenal.
    X-Gels: 1-2 grams pre-workout (no need to dose on off days)
    Agmatine: 1-2 grams pre-workout or pre-carb meals or pre-bed
    Glycophase: 1 cap prior to your highest carb meal twice a day (one with pre-workout if carbs are taken).
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    X-Gels: 1-2 grams pre-workout (no need to dose on off days)
    Agmatine: 1-2 grams pre-workout or pre-carb meals or pre-bed
    Glycophase: 1 cap prior to your highest carb meal twice a day (one with pre-workout if carbs are taken).
    If I sip on on a Carbion (50g's carb supp) intra-workout (20 min into my workout), and take glychophase pre-workout. Would that diminish the effects of 2g's X-gels? As, I recall reading to take them on a empty stomach.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    If I sip on on a Carbion (50g's carb supp) intra-workout (20 min into my workout), and take glychophase pre-workout. Would that diminish the effects of 2g's X-gels? As, I recall reading to take them on a empty stomach.
    I wouldn't use Glycoohase as a pre-workout. I was saying if you have a pre-workout meal prior to working out, dose the Glycophase prior to that meal (usually 1-2 hours prior to workout).

    And no, you will be fine taking X-Gels pre-workout and then taking your intra carb drink.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post

    If I sip on on a Carbion (50g's carb supp) intra-workout (20 min into my workout), and take glychophase pre-workout. Would that diminish the effects of 2g's X-gels? As, I recall reading to take them on a empty stomach.
    I'd run a vanadyl sulfate pre workout with ara

    Stimulates ampk/pi3k with ara. Plus it'll shuttle the Intra carbs. Without stimulation of mapk (which can increase adipogenesis). Causing a big Influx of glucose into the cells. Oh a d I'd add some caffeine too. 2007 study shows it increase muscle glucose intake similar to exercise while reducing insulin sensitivity in adipose cells (2003 study)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'd run a vanadyl sulfate pre workout with ara

    Stimulates ampk/pi3k with ara. Plus it'll shuttle the Intra carbs. Without stimulation of mapk (which can increase adipogenesis). Causing a big Influx of glucose into the cells. Oh a d I'd add some caffeine too. 2007 study shows it increase muscle glucose intake similar to exercise while reducing insulin sensitivity in adipose cells (2003 study)
    Well, I do have some 200mg caffeine pills. Carbion has 10mg of vanadyl sulfate, which I'm sure isn't an adequate dosage, but i'll be trying this stack tonight.

    Thanks for all the input. guys.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    Well, I do have some 200mg caffeine pills. Carbion has 10mg of vanadyl sulfate, which I'm sure isn't an adequate dosage, but i'll be trying this stack tonight.

    Thanks for all the input. guys.
    10mg is actually a good dose. Going to high can lead to toxicity. Most I have seen people dose is 30mg at a time (prior to cheat meals or very high carb meals).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    10mg is actually a good dose. Going to high can lead to toxicity. Most I have seen people dose is 30mg at a time (prior to cheat meals or very high carb meals).
    Good to know. I guess, I don't have a need to buy it separately. At least not for this cycle of ARA.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    X-Gels: 1-2 grams pre-workout (no need to dose on off days)
    Agmatine: 1-2 grams pre-workout or pre-carb meals or pre-bed
    Glycophase: 1 cap prior to your highest carb meal twice a day (one with pre-workout if carbs are taken).
    Yeah, this lol.

    I dose glycophase + agmatine all before my pre workout meal then x-gels 45 mins pre workout. If you add cit mal your arms might explode.

    Well maybe not. But try getting a tee or pants back on afterwards lok
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    10mg is actually a good dose. Going to high can lead to toxicity. Most I have seen people dose is 30mg at a time (prior to cheat meals or very high carb meals).
    Tox issues are non existent in up to 150mg for 6 weeks

    It's excreted rapidly

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'd run a vanadyl sulfate pre workout with ara

    Stimulates ampk/pi3k with ara. Plus it'll shuttle the Intra carbs. Without stimulation of mapk (which can increase adipogenesis). Causing a big Influx of glucose into the cells. Oh a d I'd add some caffeine too. 2007 study shows it increase muscle glucose intake similar to exercise while reducing insulin sensitivity in adipose cells (2003 study)
    EBF = one of the brightest minds in our industry!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Tox issues are non existent in up to 150mg for 6 weeks It's excreted rapidly
    Good to know. Thanks for that info.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    EBF = one of the brightest minds in our industry!
    Bro I just read way too my hahaha

    I'm looking into some stuff for adipose annihilation advanced.

    I've been reading to the point where headaches are imminent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bro I just read way too my hahaha

    I'm looking into some stuff for adipose annihilation advanced.

    I've been reading to the point where headaches are imminent
    Lol thats awesome, deep in the research for sure!

    Cant wait to see your new fat burner when its ready.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bro I just read way too my hahaha

    I'm looking into some stuff for adipose annihilation advanced.

    I've been reading to the point where headaches are imminent

    I still have yet to try the new one after the OG crippled me lol.. I rele rele need to!

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to run with the new 1t
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 09:35 AM
  4. Have to run with a pulled quad...please help!!!
    By vinnys025 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Log in
Log in