Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout! - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Cool Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout!

I'm starting a new workout routine since I'm completely plateauing right now. I'm doing the Arnold 6 day split and I need a very strong preworkout to keep me going with this. Also, I'm doing this routine all natty with not even a test booster so that makes it even more difficult since it was a routine made for people on gear. Anyway, I'm using White Flood Reborn right now, and I don't think it's gonna cut it anymore. I need something really strong, with little to no creatine. Help me out guys. There's just so many I don't really know where to start. Also, I'm quite stim tolerant.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No creatine and super strong? PES Enhanced all the way brotha
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    X2, our rep Patuba loves this stuff as do many other friends of mine in the industry who I really trust the opinions of.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well if your starting a new routine and plateauing.

What is your diet like? Are you eating enough to recover?
    are you doing too much cardio which would hamper recovery?
    Are you getting enough sleep?
    are you foam rolling/rumble rolling or stretching which will aid recovery?

WFR is a great pre-workout and gives over 200mg per scoop of caffeine which should get most people going. but you have to consider all the other factors, your diet, and recovery to aid your training. Being stim tolerant you should maybe consider PES Enhanced, San fierce domination, Mesomorph, or XF Vengence, or Acute FX/High Volume stack.

Overall get your diet in check , training 6x a week is taxing, make sure your getting plenty of rest/recovery.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stimul8
    Alphamine
    Craze
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

WFR is a great pre-workout and gives over 200mg per scoop of caffeine which should get most people going. but you have to consider all the other factors, your diet, and recovery to aid your training. Being stim tolerant you should maybe consider PES Enhanced, San fierce domination, Mesomorph, or XF Vengence, or Acute FX/High Volume stack.

Overall get your diet in check , training 6x a week is taxing, make sure your getting plenty of rest/recovery.
    ^^^ This!! Training six days a week is much less practical than I thought, especially if you have any sort of a life lol. I recently switched to a program that has a 6 day split and I'm finding it difficult to make all six days just because of things going on like work, gf, friend got married etc...
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  7. Banned

GameDay has thereat me well
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I'm starting a new workout routine since I'm completely plateauing right now. I'm doing the Arnold 6 day split and I need a very strong preworkout to keep me going with this. Also, I'm doing this routine all natty with not even a test booster so that makes it even more difficult since it was a routine made for people on gear. Anyway, I'm using White Flood Reborn right now, and I don't think it's gonna cut it anymore. I need something really strong, with little to no creatine. Help me out guys. There's just so many I don't really know where to start. Also, I'm quite stim tolerant.
    Makes it more difficult or nonsensical?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good advice in here. 6 days is a tad excessive. If you're to hit everything twice then an upper/ lower split twice would be better.

For a pre, enhanced is a good place to start. Or build your own with SNS caffeine + yohimbe + beta alanine and cit mal for energy, endurance and pumps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I'm gonna try it just for the hell of it anyway, just to see what happens. I've also been looking at Neurocore 2.0 and Animal rage. Idk how strong those are.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm gonna try it just for the hell of it anyway, just to see what happens. I've also been looking at Neurocore 2.0 and Animal rage. Idk how strong those are.
    6 day splits imo should be reserved either for very low volume workouts or for those on gear. If volume is high then 1 day rest will not be adequete for full neural recovery. Expect to feel lethargic and moody constantly
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    6 day splits imo should be reserved either for very low volume workouts or for those on gear. If volume is high then 1 day rest will not be adequete for full neural recovery. Expect to feel lethargic and moody constantly

This
    Working out more does not = Better
    if you want to workout 6x a week the volume has to be lower due to an increase in frequency or having some sort of performance enhacning drugs to aid recovery from the amount of muscle breakdown over the course of the week.

Just for the hell of it does not always = Optimal.

i agree with J, an upper/lower 4x a week, 5/3/1, or a westside variation will bring results given dedication, consistency, and hard work. Sometimes keeping it basic = better results (KISS Principle of keep it simple stupid) Focus on progressive overload, focus on good range of motion/form and just put in work.

The diet is the key point here.

cannot stress that enough
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like 1 scoop of enhanced with a scoop of super freak (among other things, it add's 400mg caffeine). Great combination. I find it works better than 2 scoops enhanced.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Stimul8
    Alphamine
    Craze
    Yessir. Stimul8.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This
    Working out more does not = Better
    if you want to workout 6x a week the volume has to be lower due to an increase in frequency or having some sort of performance enhacning drugs to aid recovery from the amount of muscle breakdown over the course of the week.

Just for the hell of it does not always = Optimal.

i agree with J, an upper/lower 4x a week, 5/3/1, or a westside variation will bring results given dedication, consistency, and hard work. Sometimes keeping it basic = better results (KISS Principle of keep it simple stupid) Focus on progressive overload, focus on good range of motion/form and just put in work.

The diet is the key point here.

cannot stress that enough
    This x10000
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

no creatine...would have to give it to enhanced. you can also add Cit Mal to that (at least i do)
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enhanced
    SpeedX3
    AcuteFX

Add High Volume to any of the above and have fun!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stimul8
    Gameday
    Stimulant X
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what about something like hemavol and condense stacked.....no creatine and even though it only has 200mg's of caffeine, you may not miss the stimulants because of the bump in endurance and other benefits
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think the 6 day discussion is pretty interesting. I started a split like this a month ago and have been consistently increasing weights. Before this I was doing the standard 3 or 4 day routine. By the end of the week, I feel tired, but not burnt out or anything. I'm curious to see how long this will last...
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  21. Professional Member

Fierce Domination and Flashover are my two favorite pres.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I like 1 scoop of enhanced with a scoop of super freak (among other things, it add's 400mg caffeine). Great combination. I find it works better than 2 scoops enhanced.
    Damn!!

I would not recommend jumping into this guys combo^^ haha
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    I think the 6 day discussion is pretty interesting. I started a split like this a month ago and have been consistently increasing weights. Before this I was doing the standard 3 or 4 day routine. By the end of the week, I feel tired, but not burnt out or anything. I'm curious to see how long this will last...
    I've done multiple 6-day splits and had great success also. It depends a lot on your nutrition and just overall how well your body recovers
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

my favorite pre workout stack has been Lit Up + SuperMAX.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My favorite stack between two brands is Hemavol (lemon) and Condense (apple). Crazy energy, focus and pump
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I must go with this. Enhanced is the way to go, don't let the listed caffeine content fool you OP.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Enhanced
    SpeedX3
    AcuteFX

Add High Volume to any of the above and have fun!

Acute FX all the way for being a very strong pre-workout, only $16.61 right now, hard to beat for that price.

Acute FX+High Volume is unstoppable when it comes to pre-workout stacks....
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Fierce Domination and Flashover are my two favorite pres.
    Loving the Fierce Domination formula even more with the addition of MCC in the newest production runs.

Edit: Just saw Poison's post that its the blue razz flavor w MCC, either way, awesome formula and the blue razz will be the next pre on my to buy list.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Loving the Fierce Domination formula even more with the addition of MCC in the newest production runs.

Edit: Just saw Poison's post that its the blue razz flavor w MCC, either way, awesome formula and the blue razz will be the next pre on my to buy list.
    Reading skills bro. Fierce domination label has 8mg of magnesium. That's 100mg of MCC...aka not worth it.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have to go against the gain on the 6 day split part. I have done it many times and find that depending on nutrition it works well. Of course everyone is different, but for me doing a 6 day split for roughly 8 months had me adding a lot of size and strength with no performance enhancment stuff.

As far as a preWO my vote goes to Hemavol and Condense.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Have to go against the gain on the 6 day split part. I have done it many times and find that depending on nutrition it works well. Of course everyone is different, but for me doing a 6 day split for roughly 8 months had me adding a lot of size and strength with no performance enhancment stuff.

As far as a preWO my vote goes to Hemavol and Condense.
    Really? 8 months doing a 6 day split with no performance enhancing stuff? Not even Dexaprine XR? I'm shocked
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take some Conquer and add some Dexaprine XR if you are stim resistant
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got a tub.

Taste awful, took about 50min before I felt anything.

Crashed hard, bad headache afterwards.

Condense on the otherhand is tasty, clean, an you feel it in about 10min, 15 on a full stomach

Focus xt if you just want clean energy an focus.
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Just got a tub.

Taste awful, took about 50min before I felt anything.

Crashed hard, bad headache afterwards.

Condense on the otherhand is tasty, clean, an you feel it in about 10min, 15 on a full stomach

Focus xt if you just want clean energy an focus.
    Sorry you didn't like it. The overwhelming feedback is the exact opposite, but ya can't please everyone
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've done the six day split a few times on Layne Norton's phat training and I stay on aas(self trt) so my recovery is pretty decent but even in blast mode on a gram of test an 600 DECA I can only handle it for a few weeks before burning out.

Good preworkouts ANS Stim Factor,or Axiom(nutraplanet needs to start stocking this brand solid products all around and still with the dmaa)C4, just picked up a tub of neon volt because it was on sale pretty decent stuff, enhanced is good but yohimbine doesn't set well with everyone
    The Swole Stoner
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

One scoop of our new Level 2 plus, 1 scoop of Endurance and some added bulk agmatine would do really well for you, I think! Big energy, great endurance and a good pump with no creatine = exactly what you asked for! Also has NO DMAA, so you know it's something you'll be able to use well into the forseable future.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  37. Diamond Member

Sorry you didn't like it. The overwhelming feedback is the exact opposite, but ya can't please everyone
    It isn't as bad as 1,3 dimeth for me.

Also didn't have to pee a bunch, or experience gastro intestinal distress from it ( didn't make me dookie for those that are like wut?)
    Yesterday was more of a comparison to focus xt for energy an alertness, today I'll work out and compare it with condense, also put up a video review.

You really don't know how excited I was to try this cy.

I rarely spend MY money on supps. So when I see feedback like I've seen with enhanced, I hold it to a much higher expectation. Cause I only want to spend dollars on products that bring results.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Also didn't have to pee a bunch, or experience gastro intestinal distress from it ( didn't make me dookie for those that are like wut?)
    Yesterday was more of a comparison to focus xt for energy an alertness, today I'll work out and compare it with condense, also put up a video review.

I rarely spend MY money on supps. So when I see feedback like I've seen with enhanced, I hold it to a much higher expectation. Cause I only want to spend dollars on products that bring results.
    Man, that sucks. Stuff works amazingly well for me, though I do agree, it takes longer for the effects to peak than most preworkouts. I don't crash from it though. Taste is tolerable, it's not disgusting like Craze was :P
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Man, that sucks. Stuff works amazingly well for me, though I do agree, it takes longer for the effects to peak than most preworkouts. I don't crash from it though. Taste is tolerable, it's not disgusting like Craze was :P
    never tried craze. but today took it with my usual additions, agmatine (1g) and and one scoop it cit malate, 3.5g I think, and workout was pretty good. took it 30min before my workout, and it kicked in about 15min into my workout.

once it did, the added energy an focus was good. about to go hiking so I guess the delayed effect is good in this situation, cause I'll need to extra energy.

miss the tingles from beta al though, it def needs a few more ingredients. but it's okay. taste better with the cit malate, and it is better than nitro shock an anadraulic state gt (taste wise)
  40. Diamond Member

I feel ya man, and as someone who rotates Focus XT and Enhanced regularly, I've personally never noticed odd effects from either. This is where user variability is most relevant: to stimulant complexes. Hence there's no one-size-fits-all

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 Day split but need cardio
    By alewisdvm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. I use a _-day split.
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 05:31 PM