Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a new workout routine since I'm completely plateauing right now. I'm doing the Arnold 6 day split and I need a very strong preworkout to keep me going with this. Also, I'm doing this routine all natty with not even a test booster so that makes it even more difficult since it was a routine made for people on gear. Anyway, I'm using White Flood Reborn right now, and I don't think it's gonna cut it anymore. I need something really strong, with little to no creatine. Help me out guys. There's just so many I don't really know where to start. Also, I'm quite stim tolerant.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No creatine and super strong? PES Enhanced all the way brotha
X2, our rep Patuba loves this stuff as do many other friends of mine in the industry who I really trust the opinions of.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if your starting a new routine and plateauing.

What is your diet like? Are you eating enough to recover?
are you doing too much cardio which would hamper recovery?
Are you getting enough sleep?
are you foam rolling/rumble rolling or stretching which will aid recovery?

WFR is a great pre-workout and gives over 200mg per scoop of caffeine which should get most people going. but you have to consider all the other factors, your diet, and recovery to aid your training. Being stim tolerant you should maybe consider PES Enhanced, San fierce domination, Mesomorph, or XF Vengence, or Acute FX/High Volume stack.

Overall get your diet in check , training 6x a week is taxing, make sure your getting plenty of rest/recovery.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

WFR is a great pre-workout and gives over 200mg per scoop of caffeine which should get most people going. but you have to consider all the other factors, your diet, and recovery to aid your training. Being stim tolerant you should maybe consider PES Enhanced, San fierce domination, Mesomorph, or XF Vengence, or Acute FX/High Volume stack.

Overall get your diet in check , training 6x a week is taxing, make sure your getting plenty of rest/recovery.
^^^ This!! Training six days a week is much less practical than I thought, especially if you have any sort of a life lol. I recently switched to a program that has a 6 day split and I'm finding it difficult to make all six days just because of things going on like work, gf, friend got married etc...

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
GameDay has thereat me well

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a new workout routine since I'm completely plateauing right now. I'm doing the Arnold 6 day split and I need a very strong preworkout to keep me going with this. Also, I'm doing this routine all natty with not even a test booster so that makes it even more difficult since it was a routine made for people on gear. Anyway, I'm using White Flood Reborn right now, and I don't think it's gonna cut it anymore. I need something really strong, with little to no creatine. Help me out guys. There's just so many I don't really know where to start. Also, I'm quite stim tolerant.
Makes it more difficult or nonsensical?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good advice in here. 6 days is a tad excessive. If you're to hit everything twice then an upper/ lower split twice would be better.

For a pre, enhanced is a good place to start. Or build your own with SNS caffeine + yohimbe + beta alanine and cit mal for energy, endurance and pumps

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna try it just for the hell of it anyway, just to see what happens. I've also been looking at Neurocore 2.0 and Animal rage. Idk how strong those are.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna try it just for the hell of it anyway, just to see what happens. I've also been looking at Neurocore 2.0 and Animal rage. Idk how strong those are.
6 day splits imo should be reserved either for very low volume workouts or for those on gear. If volume is high then 1 day rest will not be adequete for full neural recovery. Expect to feel lethargic and moody constantly

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
6 day splits imo should be reserved either for very low volume workouts or for those on gear. If volume is high then 1 day rest will not be adequete for full neural recovery. Expect to feel lethargic and moody constantly

This
Working out more does not = Better
if you want to workout 6x a week the volume has to be lower due to an increase in frequency or having some sort of performance enhacning drugs to aid recovery from the amount of muscle breakdown over the course of the week.

Just for the hell of it does not always = Optimal.

i agree with J, an upper/lower 4x a week, 5/3/1, or a westside variation will bring results given dedication, consistency, and hard work. Sometimes keeping it basic = better results (KISS Principle of keep it simple stupid) Focus on progressive overload, focus on good range of motion/form and just put in work.

The diet is the key point here.

cannot stress that enough

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I like 1 scoop of enhanced with a scoop of super freak (among other things, it add's 400mg caffeine). Great combination. I find it works better than 2 scoops enhanced.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This
Working out more does not = Better
if you want to workout 6x a week the volume has to be lower due to an increase in frequency or having some sort of performance enhacning drugs to aid recovery from the amount of muscle breakdown over the course of the week.

Just for the hell of it does not always = Optimal.

i agree with J, an upper/lower 4x a week, 5/3/1, or a westside variation will bring results given dedication, consistency, and hard work. Sometimes keeping it basic = better results (KISS Principle of keep it simple stupid) Focus on progressive overload, focus on good range of motion/form and just put in work.

The diet is the key point here.

cannot stress that enough
This x10000

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no creatine...would have to give it to enhanced. you can also add Cit Mal to that (at least i do)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced
SpeedX3
AcuteFX

Add High Volume to any of the above and have fun!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stimul8
Gameday
Stimulant X

Attachments

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about something like hemavol and condense stacked.....no creatine and even though it only has 200mg's of caffeine, you may not miss the stimulants because of the bump in endurance and other benefits

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I think the 6 day discussion is pretty interesting. I started a split like this a month ago and have been consistently increasing weights. Before this I was doing the standard 3 or 4 day routine. By the end of the week, I feel tired, but not burnt out or anything. I'm curious to see how long this will last...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce Domination and Flashover are my two favorite pres.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like 1 scoop of enhanced with a scoop of super freak (among other things, it add's 400mg caffeine). Great combination. I find it works better than 2 scoops enhanced.
Damn!!

I would not recommend jumping into this guys combo^^ haha

Vince5693

Awards
I think the 6 day discussion is pretty interesting. I started a split like this a month ago and have been consistently increasing weights. Before this I was doing the standard 3 or 4 day routine. By the end of the week, I feel tired, but not burnt out or anything. I'm curious to see how long this will last...
I've done multiple 6-day splits and had great success also. It depends a lot on your nutrition and just overall how well your body recovers

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my favorite pre workout stack has been Lit Up + SuperMAX.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My favorite stack between two brands is Hemavol (lemon) and Condense (apple). Crazy energy, focus and pump

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Enhanced
SpeedX3
AcuteFX

Add High Volume to any of the above and have fun!

Acute FX all the way for being a very strong pre-workout, only $16.61 right now, hard to beat for that price.

Acute FX+High Volume is unstoppable when it comes to pre-workout stacks....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce Domination and Flashover are my two favorite pres.
Loving the Fierce Domination formula even more with the addition of MCC in the newest production runs.

Edit: Just saw Poison's post that its the blue razz flavor w MCC, either way, awesome formula and the blue razz will be the next pre on my to buy list.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Loving the Fierce Domination formula even more with the addition of MCC in the newest production runs.

Edit: Just saw Poison's post that its the blue razz flavor w MCC, either way, awesome formula and the blue razz will be the next pre on my to buy list.
Reading skills bro. Fierce domination label has 8mg of magnesium. That's 100mg of MCC...aka not worth it.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Have to go against the gain on the 6 day split part. I have done it many times and find that depending on nutrition it works well. Of course everyone is different, but for me doing a 6 day split for roughly 8 months had me adding a lot of size and strength with no performance enhancment stuff.

As far as a preWO my vote goes to Hemavol and Condense.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Have to go against the gain on the 6 day split part. I have done it many times and find that depending on nutrition it works well. Of course everyone is different, but for me doing a 6 day split for roughly 8 months had me adding a lot of size and strength with no performance enhancment stuff.

As far as a preWO my vote goes to Hemavol and Condense.
Really? 8 months doing a 6 day split with no performance enhancing stuff? Not even Dexaprine XR? I'm shocked

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Take some Conquer and add some Dexaprine XR if you are stim resistant :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No creatine and super strong? PES Enhanced all the way brotha
Just got a tub.

Taste awful, took about 50min before I felt anything.

Crashed hard, bad headache afterwards.

Condense on the otherhand is tasty, clean, an you feel it in about 10min, 15 on a full stomach

Focus xt if you just want clean energy an focus.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just got a tub.

Condense on the otherhand is tasty, clean, an you feel it in about 10min, 15 on a full stomach

Sorry you didn't like it. The overwhelming feedback is the exact opposite, but ya can't please everyone

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I've done the six day split a few times on Layne Norton's phat training and I stay on aas(self trt) so my recovery is pretty decent but even in blast mode on a gram of test an 600 DECA I can only handle it for a few weeks before burning out.

Good preworkouts ANS Stim Factor,or Axiom(nutraplanet needs to start stocking this brand solid products all around and still with the dmaa)C4, just picked up a tub of neon volt because it was on sale pretty decent stuff, enhanced is good but yohimbine doesn't set well with everyone

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One scoop of our new Level 2 plus, 1 scoop of Endurance and some added bulk agmatine would do really well for you, I think! Big energy, great endurance and a good pump with no creatine = exactly what you asked for! Also has NO DMAA, so you know it's something you'll be able to use well into the forseable future.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry you didn't like it. The overwhelming feedback is the exact opposite, but ya can't please everyone
It isn't as bad as 1,3 dimeth for me.

Also didn't have to pee a bunch, or experience gastro intestinal distress from it ( didn't make me dookie for those that are like wut?)
Yesterday was more of a comparison to focus xt for energy an alertness, today I'll work out and compare it with condense, also put up a video review.

You really don't know how excited I was to try this cy.

I rarely spend MY money on supps. So when I see feedback like I've seen with enhanced, I hold it to a much higher expectation. Cause I only want to spend dollars on products that bring results.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also didn't have to pee a bunch, or experience gastro intestinal distress from it ( didn't make me dookie for those that are like wut?)
Yesterday was more of a comparison to focus xt for energy an alertness, today I'll work out and compare it with condense, also put up a video review.

I rarely spend MY money on supps. So when I see feedback like I've seen with enhanced, I hold it to a much higher expectation. Cause I only want to spend dollars on products that bring results.
Man, that sucks. Stuff works amazingly well for me, though I do agree, it takes longer for the effects to peak than most preworkouts. I don't crash from it though. Taste is tolerable, it's not disgusting like Craze was :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, that sucks. Stuff works amazingly well for me, though I do agree, it takes longer for the effects to peak than most preworkouts. I don't crash from it though. Taste is tolerable, it's not disgusting like Craze was :p
never tried craze. but today took it with my usual additions, agmatine (1g) and and one scoop it cit malate, 3.5g I think, and workout was pretty good. took it 30min before my workout, and it kicked in about 15min into my workout.

once it did, the added energy an focus was good. about to go hiking so I guess the delayed effect is good in this situation, cause I'll need to extra energy.

miss the tingles from beta al though, it def needs a few more ingredients. but it's okay. taste better with the cit malate, and it is better than nitro shock an anadraulic state gt (taste wise)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I feel ya man, and as someone who rotates Focus XT and Enhanced regularly, I've personally never noticed odd effects from either. This is where user variability is most relevant: to stimulant complexes. Hence there's no one-size-fits-all

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel ya man, and as someone who rotates Focus XT and Enhanced regularly, I've personally never noticed odd effects from either. This is where user variability is most relevant: to stimulant complexes. Hence there's no one-size-fits-all
I'll run a full log with videos when I finish my condense,

smallerthanG

Awards
I have seen may different approaches over the years and Each major body part effectively done once every 5 to 7 days gets it done for most, you could possibly do your smaller body parts 2x but why..each person is different and what you belive in your heart and therefore put the effort in to will work until you reach overtraining.
Mike mentzer was a fan of short and sweet and Arnold was the heavy volume workaholic..both have merit in my opinion and there should be a balance of both according to caloric intake stress and life.
Just my thoughts

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless you are on supraphysiological dosages steroids, lifting 6-7 days a week is counterproductive.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd disagree. A program needs to be properly programmed and it can work just done as a 6/7 day split. I do:

Monday: Chest, Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Abs, calfs, forearms
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday, dynamic chest, Arms
Saturday: Dynamic legs, posterior chain work
Sunday: off

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd disagree. A program needs to be properly programmed and it can work just done as a 6/7 day split. I do:

Monday: Chest, Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Abs, calfs, forearms
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday, dynamic chest, Arms
Saturday: Dynamic legs, posterior chain work
Sunday: off
What's your volume like? Recovery of muscle groups is one thing, but recovery of the CNS is another. Even elite athletes taper up and down because they know that overdoing something is counter productive.

You can train everyday if you wanted, but the program should be drawn up by someone who understands the inverse relationships between intensity and volume and can ensure that the CNS can adequately recover between sessions.

If you trained 6 days per week, then you should also be incorporating more frequent deload weeks i.e. every 4th week or so to allow for adequate CNS recovery.

Although I would say that your Wednesday could be considered a recovery day for your CNS.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do consider Wednesday an off day. Just get in there to hit the things I usually miss, and to compliment my CBL diet.

Volume is decently high, but not crazy.

I'lll see if I can upload my routine for download.

smallerthanG

Awards
Exactly! there is much to consider..Do your home work, listen to your body and figure out what works for you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless you are on supraphysiological dosages steroids, lifting 6-7 days a week is counterproductive.
Very true, I cherish my days off on my 5 day split.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Formutech Nutrition just put out Level II which is a pre workout thermogenic. Original designed use would suggest pre cardio and fat loss. However, I took this for the fist time the other day pre workout. I am doing a 6 day split. I added 2g of Prima Force agmatine. It was insane, the energy and focus was highly impressive. My entire body heated up and I hit the weights like a mad man. I would recommend you give it a try. There is no creatine, it's a themo, gives crazy energy, gives insane focus, and will carry you every bit if your workout. Add the agmatine and get the pumps and even cit mal and beta alanine would go great with it.

I was super pumped about the explosive energy an focus I had. I have been using some Condense that Purus provided me. I really enjoyed that and will use it again. But the Level II hit me and just gave me what I needed to kill my training.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Just got a tub.

Taste is average, not great. I also agree on the delayed effects.

Enhanced doesnt hit me on the front end very hard to where i get jitters or go apes in the gym. But, after about 45min, i just get this dialed in focus and very subtle energy. So subtle i may not feel it....until i try to go to sleep and wonder why im staring at the ceiling eyes wide open planning the next month of my life lol

just finished a tub. will wait a while to run it again. but, id say 1.5 scoops for o.p could get it cranking.

Or, if you need it to hit harder out front add 100mgs caffeine or more to 1 scoop.