Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Starting 6 day split, need very strong preworkout!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I feel ya man, and as someone who rotates Focus XT and Enhanced regularly, I've personally never noticed odd effects from either. This is where user variability is most relevant: to stimulant complexes. Hence there's no one-size-fits-all
    I'll run a full log with videos when I finish my condense,

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I have seen may different approaches over the years and Each major body part effectively done once every 5 to 7 days gets it done for most, you could possibly do your smaller body parts 2x but why..each person is different and what you belive in your heart and therefore put the effort in to will work until you reach overtraining.
    Mike mentzer was a fan of short and sweet and Arnold was the heavy volume workaholic..both have merit in my opinion and there should be a balance of both according to caloric intake stress and life.
    Just my thoughts
  3. Diamond Member
    Answers

unless you are on supraphysiological dosages steroids, lifting 6-7 days a week is counterproductive.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

I'd disagree. A program needs to be properly programmed and it can work just done as a 6/7 day split. I do:

Monday: Chest, Back
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Abs, calfs, forearms
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday, dynamic chest, Arms
    Saturday: Dynamic legs, posterior chain work
    Sunday: off
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I'd disagree. A program needs to be properly programmed and it can work just done as a 6/7 day split. I do:

Monday: Chest, Back
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Abs, calfs, forearms
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday, dynamic chest, Arms
    Saturday: Dynamic legs, posterior chain work
    Sunday: off
    What's your volume like? Recovery of muscle groups is one thing, but recovery of the CNS is another. Even elite athletes taper up and down because they know that overdoing something is counter productive.

You can train everyday if you wanted, but the program should be drawn up by someone who understands the inverse relationships between intensity and volume and can ensure that the CNS can adequately recover between sessions.

If you trained 6 days per week, then you should also be incorporating more frequent deload weeks i.e. every 4th week or so to allow for adequate CNS recovery.

Although I would say that your Wednesday could be considered a recovery day for your CNS.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. Advanced Member
    Answers

I do consider Wednesday an off day. Just get in there to hit the things I usually miss, and to compliment my CBL diet.

Volume is decently high, but not crazy.

I'lll see if I can upload my routine for download.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly! there is much to consider..Do your home work, listen to your body and figure out what works for you.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    unless you are on supraphysiological dosages steroids, lifting 6-7 days a week is counterproductive.
    Very true, I cherish my days off on my 5 day split.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I'm starting a new workout routine since I'm completely plateauing right now. I'm doing the Arnold 6 day split and I need a very strong preworkout to keep me going with this. Also, I'm doing this routine all natty with not even a test booster so that makes it even more difficult since it was a routine made for people on gear. Anyway, I'm using White Flood Reborn right now, and I don't think it's gonna cut it anymore. I need something really strong, with little to no creatine. Help me out guys. There's just so many I don't really know where to start. Also, I'm quite stim tolerant.

Formutech Nutrition just put out Level II which is a pre workout thermogenic. Original designed use would suggest pre cardio and fat loss. However, I took this for the fist time the other day pre workout. I am doing a 6 day split. I added 2g of Prima Force agmatine. It was insane, the energy and focus was highly impressive. My entire body heated up and I hit the weights like a mad man. I would recommend you give it a try. There is no creatine, it's a themo, gives crazy energy, gives insane focus, and will carry you every bit if your workout. Add the agmatine and get the pumps and even cit mal and beta alanine would go great with it.

I was super pumped about the explosive energy an focus I had. I have been using some Condense that Purus provided me. I really enjoyed that and will use it again. But the Level II hit me and just gave me what I needed to kill my training.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Just got a tub.

Taste awful, took about 50min before I felt anything.

Crashed hard, bad headache afterwards.

Condense on the otherhand is tasty, clean, an you feel it in about 10min, 15 on a full stomach

Focus xt if you just want clean energy an focus.
    Taste is average, not great. I also agree on the delayed effects.

Enhanced doesnt hit me on the front end very hard to where i get jitters or go apes in the gym. But, after about 45min, i just get this dialed in focus and very subtle energy. So subtle i may not feel it....until i try to go to sleep and wonder why im staring at the ceiling eyes wide open planning the next month of my life lol

just finished a tub. will wait a while to run it again. but, id say 1.5 scoops for o.p could get it cranking.

Or, if you need it to hit harder out front add 100mgs caffeine or more to 1 scoop.
  11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    I think the 6 day discussion is pretty interesting. I started a split like this a month ago and have been consistently increasing weights. Before this I was doing the standard 3 or 4 day routine. By the end of the week, I feel tired, but not burnt out or anything. I'm curious to see how long this will last...
    I'm starting a 6-day routine next week. It'll be mulit-joint/lower volume the first halfs of each week while the end will be single-joint/higher volume on the back end. It'll be my first time training more than 5 days/week in such an organized manner.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So I did end up going with Animal rage, but I really appreciate the input. The 6 day split is working great and doesn't seem to be too much for me so far. I will be cycling off of stims for a while so I'll prob just stick with Hemavol for a while, but when I go back to taking stims I'm definitely gonna use one of your suggestions! Thanks guys.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 Day split but need cardio
    By alewisdvm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. I use a _-day split.
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
  3. IA's 9-day split results....
    By Jergo in forum Exercise Science