Need opinions on my suplementation program and homemade pw

Balrog

Awards
Hy guys, I'll post my my supplementation program here, and the recipe I'm planning on start doing for my pre workout, I have just send some products from USA to Brazil for that, just waiting to get here and start to test dosages, but it will be good to have different opinions about recipe.

I don't know if you guys require personal stats in the supplementation area to better advice people, or to say starters to eat food, hahaha, but here it is: training for +-6 years, and I'm now at 6", 247lbs, 8.8%BF, 26 years old.

My supplementation program:

On wake up:

1 dose whey
5g bcaa
200mg cafeina

With breakfast :

Vitamin B, C, D, E, methyl b12
2g fish oil
Multivitamin

Pre workout (will post recipe at the end)

During workout:

2 doses xtend

after workout:

2 doses whey
60g dextrose
5g bcaa
5g creatine

with solid meal after workout:

2g fish oil

with dinner (2nd meal after the above):

Vitamin C, D

before bed:

30g albumin (pasteurized dry egg whites, I prefer that over casein)

Other supplements taken not necessarily in a specific meal:

600mg Calcium with D3, 3g d-aspartic acid, 100mg dhea, herbs extract (tribulus, ginkgo and diamina and cissus quadrangularis, 1 caps each, for test and boost, joint support, etc), animal flex just when needed, digestive+probiotics in all meals with a lot of oatmeal

That's my program, what you guys think?

One doubts I ever had, why you american guys do not take dry egg whites? at least I never see no one talk about it, it's cheap, a lot easer to take than eat or drink egg whites, and is natural, just dried... Besides what I described above I put that on my egg whites+oatmeal pankakes to increase protein count, a lot easer to eat than in powder...

Now the think I really need advices, the pre-workout, I'll planning on doing this:

Agmatine sulfate 1g
Citrulline malate 8g
Arginine akg 3g
Beta alanine 3g
tyrosine 1g
taurine 1g
creatine 5g
caffeine 200-400mg, need to experiment

maybe I may add betaine, but I don't know if it is necessary

What you guys think? Thanks in advance!

dmainis

Awards
Now the think I really need advices, the pre-workout, I'll planning on doing this: Agmatine sulfate 1g Citrulline malate 8g Arginine akg 3g Beta alanine 3g tyrosine 1g taurine 1g creatine 5g caffeine 200-400mg, need to experiment maybe I may add betaine, but I don't know if it is necessary What you guys think? Thanks in advance!
You can leave out the arginine and tyrosine, double the dose of taurine, and add alcar at 500mg-1g, gms at 2g, and tmg (betaine) at about 3g. Though this would get expensive quite quickly.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dont need BCAA with your whey

Balrog

Awards
Thanks guys, but dmainis, why drop the arginine? I agree with the other advices, totally forgot about betaine. Sobby but I don't know gms, what is stands for? What is it's effect?

Thaks!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hy guys, I'll post my my supplementation program here, and the recipe I'm planning on start doing for my pre workout, I have just send some products from USA to Brazil for that, just waiting to get here and start to test dosages, but it will be good to have different opinions about recipe.

I don't know if you guys require personal stats in the supplementation area to better advice people, or to say starters to eat food, hahaha, but here it is: training for +-6 years, and I'm now at 6", 247lbs, 8.8%BF, 26 years old.

My supplementation program:

On wake up:

1 dose whey
5g bcaa
200mg cafeina

With breakfast :

Vitamin B, C, D, E, methyl b12
2g fish oil
Multivitamin

Pre workout (will post recipe at the end)

During workout:

2 doses xtend

after workout:

2 doses whey
60g dextrose
5g bcaa
5g creatine

with solid meal after workout:

2g fish oil

with dinner (2nd meal after the above):

Vitamin C, D

before bed:

30g albumin (pasteurized dry egg whites, I prefer that over casein)

Other supplements taken not necessarily in a specific meal:

600mg Calcium with D3, 3g d-aspartic acid, 100mg dhea, herbs extract (tribulus, ginkgo and diamina and cissus quadrangularis, 1 caps each, for test and boost, joint support, etc), animal flex just when needed, digestive+probiotics in all meals with a lot of oatmeal

That's my program, what you guys think?

One doubts I ever had, why you american guys do not take dry egg whites? at least I never see no one talk about it, it's cheap, a lot easer to take than eat or drink egg whites, and is natural, just dried... Besides what I described above I put that on my egg whites+oatmeal pankakes to increase protein count, a lot easer to eat than in powder...

Now the think I really need advices, the pre-workout, I'll planning on doing this:

Agmatine sulfate 1g
Citrulline malate 8g
Arginine akg 3g
Beta alanine 3g
tyrosine 1g
taurine 1g
creatine 5g
caffeine 200-400mg, need to experiment

maybe I may add betaine, but I don't know if it is necessary

What you guys think? Thanks in advance!
Drop the creatine and beta alanine in the pre setting. Both of these work by saturation not acute and as such can be taken any time. Add SNS Focus XT to that, it is hands down the most versatile energy source/pre workout/study aid/life aid on the market, period.

Thanks guys, but dmainis, why drop the arginine? I agree with the other advices, totally forgot about betaine. Sobby but I don't know gms, what is stands for? What is it's effect?

Thaks!
Glycerol Mono Stearate

Drop the arginine because it doesn't work

dmainis

Awards

Thaks!
Drop the agrinine because it really doesnt work. GMS is glycerol mono sterate its is a volumuzing supp and will give you great pumps and road maps. Its an ingredient in glycergrow and hemavol which makes them so great.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Any pics? pushing 250 at 6 feet and under 9% bf is impressive