- 10-07-2013, 09:22 AM
- 10-07-2013, 12:11 PM
I never saw a single effect from AAKG. don't know what everyone else thinks but its my opinion it works good as a cheap filler.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
10-07-2013, 12:13 PM
check out Hemavol or iForce's Potassium Nitrate for a legit NO boost.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
10-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Hemavol+KNO is a great combo!
Aside from that if you want to go the bulk powder route: 1g agmatine, 4-8g citrulline malate, 2g beta alanine, and 2-4g glycerol mono sterate is great as well plus you can add stims if you choose to
10-08-2013, 11:00 AM
10-09-2013, 02:49 AM
AAKG is a hoax, it was the supplement industry's longest standing April Fools on hard working consumers. Like vaughn said pump wise I'd pick up SNS Citrulline Malate and Agmatine or iForce Potassium Nitrate
Pissed off? You should be, always research before buying
Founder & OwnerAspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition"More than a supplement company."
10-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Graham in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:43 AM
- By gotDOMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2008, 04:54 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:21 PM