Help! No more Craze :( Need new PWO

wizard12

Awards
So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.
Now , Craze= Gone , meaning I need some new PWO.

What PWO I currently Have:
  • C4 (for me it's just ok)
  • White Flood (for cycling off creatine)
  • Focus XT
  • Non Caffeine Focus XT (for cycling off caffeine)
  • Hemavol
What I look for in a PWO (Priority at the top)
  1. Drive
  2. Energy
  3. Focus
  4. Low Crash/No Crash
I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

Help would be greatly appreciated :banghead:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Hyde (high stem 419 caffeine), Jack3d AF (lower 100mg of Caffeine per scoop), Razor 8, these are my personal faves atm that may be looking into. Know exactly what ya mean on the C4 its just ok. Hyde gives ya energy for days and that aspect I loved. Jacked is decent as you can add just what you need to it.

Will def see someone drop Stimul8te on here, Gameday(I didnt like that one), and I hear Ritual I hear was decently well but wasn't a knockout.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr. Hyde (high stem 419 caffeine), Jack3d AF (lower 100mg of Caffeine per scoop), Razor 8, these are my personal faves atm that may be looking into. Know exactly what ya mean on the C4 its just ok. Hyde gives ya energy for days and that aspect I loved. Jacked is decent as you can add just what you need to it. Will def see someone drop Stimul8te on here, Gameday(I didnt like that one), and I hear Ritual I hear was decently well but wasn't a knockout.
Since you already dropped Stimul8...
Great product. Great focus, very thermogenic, no crash notable and combine that with Max Pump and you can't go wrong. Good luck in your search either way.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.

• Focus XT
  • Hemavol
  1. Drive
  2. Energy
  3. Focus
  4. Low Crash/No Crash
I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

Doesnt have high amounts of caffeine but you want something that is Over 200mg Caffeine? Kind of confused on your statement.
C4 would be a great choice because its 135mg per serving, and stacked with Hemavol would be great as well as Potassium Nitrate by Iforce.

Look into:
San Fierce Domination
XF Vengence
Core Fury
Scivation Psycho
PES Enhanced

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My recommendations would be

Clearshot concentrate from E Pharm or PES Enhanced.

Muscle Pharms new Assault is really good too.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like paratroop said. Stimul8 would be perfect. It doesn't give you jitters but it gives the best focus and energy of any supplement I've ever tried. This includes Craze.

Beta testers and loggers who have run this are reporting 3 hour hang times with no crash what so ever.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously my choice I've done is Alphamine with a cap of Methyl-synephrine. But other options would be for me San Fierce Domination. For no stim I love me some Omega's Ultima.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ya know Assault is extremely underrated IMO

Awray08

Awards
Noxipro Original w/ 1,3 or Noxipro Chrome.... ooooorrrrrrr I personally like the Stimul8 if I'm not using my own companies products! Props to the Finaflex guys on that product!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The new assault in the smaller tub is very good IMO. I was very impressed with the reformulation of it.
Heck yea, was given a few samples of it and it def. rocked. Planning to switch to it to start the new year

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Lecheek speedx3 as close to craze as I have tried also 2nd enhanced. A step down from craze but not a big one.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

These two are the closest you will get to a unique energy that can't be mimicked by simply piling on the stims

wizard12

Awards
Doesnt have high amounts of caffeine but you want something that is Over 200mg Caffeine? Kind of confused on your statement.
C4 would be a great choice because its 135mg per serving, and stacked with Hemavol would be great as well as Potassium Nitrate by Iforce.

Look into:
San Fierce Domination
XF Vengence
Core Fury
Scivation Psycho
PES Enhanced
Sorry for the confusion, I meant that for me a high amount of caffeine is above 200 mg per serving therefore I am looking mostly for products that has an amount lower than 200mg or that you can just take less than a full dose.

I am making a list of all the PWO you guys gave me, and I'm going to check about them.

Any more suggestions?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I love pes Alphamine stacked with iforce hemavol

Iforce conquer is also a decent one

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I saw Craze at GNC, of all places, just a couple days ago when I did my monthly clearance section check. Though I suppose it could be a new formula.

I stumbled upon something by accident that is my current favorite, Ultra Alarm by Image Sports, thanks to a free sample I received in a mail order. I believe the gentler formula is called Alarm Ultra, it has a different label design, seen at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Raspberry Lemonade is the only flavor I've tried, and it reminds me of the raspberry part of a snow cone when I was a kid. Insane energy and focus from drinking one serving on the way to the gym. The ingredient profile strikes me as boring and unoriginal, but it somehow packs a hell of a punch. Then again I picked up the tub I have on eBay so who knows if it is fake/spiked or not.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These two are the closest you will get to a unique energy that can't be mimicked by simply piling on the stims
This. Enhanced has very strong stimulation for such a low amount of caffeine. A lot of people consider it to be much stronger than other products with a significantly higher caffeine content.

I haven't tried Clearshot but I am confident in PA's stimulant finding capabilities.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the confusion, I meant that for me a high amount of caffeine is above 200 mg per serving therefore I am looking mostly for products that has an amount lower than 200mg or that you can just take less than a full dose.

I am making a list of all the PWO you guys gave me, and I'm going to check about them.

Any more suggestions?
C4 has 130mg, so that would be a great choice and lower on stims same with Scivation Psycho

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer will stack perfectly with your Hemavol, and is low in caffeine(~75mg/serving), but provides great energy, focus, and endurance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget dexaprine as a pre work out too~
sometimes I just don't wanna mix up a pre work out so ill just pop a good stimmed fat burner.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haven't tried Stimul8. Most unique stim on da market little buddy. And no it doesn't feel like you are super stimmed up.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Chrck out Conquer my friend. Perfect with Hemavol and low in caffeine. Can't go wrong.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
conquer and hemavol are a match made in heaven, conquer is one of the few "newer" type of preworkouts that really give me good quality energy

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conquer will stack perfectly with your Hemavol, and is low in caffeine(~75mg/serving), but provides great energy, focus, and endurance.
So conquer is around 75mg caffiene per serving? I thought I read somewhere you said it was around 150mg a serving.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

• Focus XT
  • Hemavol
  1. Drive
  2. Energy
  3. Focus
  4. Low Crash/No Crash

Check out the ingredients in Ritual and more importantly how highly each ingredient is dosed, that way you can compare it to others in the same category. I'm highly confident that you'll love Ritual, especially the focus/endurance aspects of the product. Check out the ingredient profile and if you'd like some free samples, P.M. me.

ans-ritual-ingredients.jpg

Reactions: mw1

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not powdered but AN Uncut hands down. Since Craze I've gone through SAN Fierce Domination, PES Enhanced, and the new AEN PreSurge.

Uncut gives me crazy focus and great energy, with zero crash. The best part is I can pop 2 caps at 7PM, workout and actually fall asleep by 10:30. I couldn't do that with any of the others.. Especially Craze

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So conquer is around 75mg caffiene per serving? I thought I read somewhere you said it was around 150mg a serving.
This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.
Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.
awesome! Glad to hear you'll give it another try!

wizard12

Awards
Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products ;)
is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say enhanced, jacked af, and conquer.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of logs for "Stimul8" in the Finaflex section. I was a beta tester for Stimul8 and can tell you that it's a legit PWO. My other favorites are:

PES Enhanced
Purus Muscle Marinade
Finaflex Ignite 2
Athletix Sports Acute FX
MAN Sports Gameday

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?

BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products ;)
other than conquer, the only other product i've used on that list and enjoyed was ritual....ritual and conquer are two of the better non dmaa preworkouts out

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...
just looking for low amounts of caffeine....nothing about the other stimulants involved

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One more for Clearshot. As I wrote in a thread earlier, it is by far the most impressive stimulant I have tried since 1,3. Short list of ingredients doesn't mean ineffective. I believe only 135mg caffeine per serving as well. At 12 bucks, not much to lose.

Muscle Marinade wasn't listed here and is some awesome stuff. Enhanced and Powermax are pretty good as well

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into Acute FX, not only because it's on sale for $16.61, but reviews have shown it's a very strong pre-workout and imo compares to Craze very well for high energy. Hemavol stacked with it would be a great stack or could stack High Volume with it and get 5g of L-Citrilline per serving, which is about the same as 10g of Citrulline Malate.

Here is the link to logs that used this combo if your interested in checking it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/233827-athletix-sports-acute.html

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Look into:
San Fierce Domination
XF Vengence
Core Fury
Scivation Psycho
PES Enhanced
Obviously my choice I've done is Alphamine with a cap of Methyl-synephrine. But other options would be for me San Fierce Domination. For no stim I love me some Omega's Ultima.
How do you rate SAN's pre workout? Quite interesting profile... Any idea of caffeine content?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For a non stim pre try caffeine free focus XT + high volume or if stim is what you're after, SNS caffeine + yohimbe + high volume.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards

Get enhanced! I am not a rep - it's seriously good. For the second one, get Stim8 .

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have indeed tried stimul8, and even spoken with the formulator. It's a lot of stimulants, but it won't provide a low-caffeine energy rush.
Nm. Edited out.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could say if your not using Stimul8 you should be :) but after that...

Muscle Marinade big stim
Focus Xt great focus
Game Day good stim good focus

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you rate SAN's pre workout? Quite interesting profile... Any idea of caffeine content?
It was good I thought it would be better than it was cause the profile is really good. But no complaints it was a solid pre. Don't know caffeine content off top of my head sorry.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will echo the statements of those that suggested stimul8 and gameday. Both are great! Not sure on the caffein content but they pack a punch.

But I'm surprised no one has mentioned SuperSize. It's a great preworkout with zero crash and smooth energy. Very underestimated preworkout in my opinion.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
HEmavol + Conquer is a really good preworkout! its definitely worth a try