Help! No more Craze :( Need new PWO

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    wizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    10510

    Help! No more Craze :( Need new PWO


    So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.
    Now , Craze= Gone , meaning I need some new PWO.

    What PWO I currently Have:
    • C4 (for me it's just ok)
    • White Flood (for cycling off creatine)
    • Focus XT
    • Non Caffeine Focus XT (for cycling off caffeine)
    • Hemavol


    What I look for in a PWO (Priority at the top)
    1. Drive
    2. Energy
    3. Focus
    4. Low Crash/No Crash


    I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
    Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

    Help would be greatly appreciated

  2. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    1447814

    Mr. Hyde (high stem 419 caffeine), Jack3d AF (lower 100mg of Caffeine per scoop), Razor 8, these are my personal faves atm that may be looking into. Know exactly what ya mean on the C4 its just ok. Hyde gives ya energy for days and that aspect I loved. Jacked is decent as you can add just what you need to it.

    Will def see someone drop Stimul8te on here, Gameday(I didnt like that one), and I hear Ritual I hear was decently well but wasn't a knockout.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  3. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Mr. Hyde (high stem 419 caffeine), Jack3d AF (lower 100mg of Caffeine per scoop), Razor 8, these are my personal faves atm that may be looking into. Know exactly what ya mean on the C4 its just ok. Hyde gives ya energy for days and that aspect I loved. Jacked is decent as you can add just what you need to it. Will def see someone drop Stimul8te on here, Gameday(I didnt like that one), and I hear Ritual I hear was decently well but wasn't a knockout.
    Since you already dropped Stimul8...
    Great product. Great focus, very thermogenic, no crash notable and combine that with Max Pump and you can't go wrong. Good luck in your search either way.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,727
    Rep Power
    6322241

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.
    Now , Craze= Gone , meaning I need some new PWO.

    What PWO I currently Have:
    • C4 (for me it's just ok)
    • White Flood (for cycling off creatine)
    • Focus XT
    • Non Caffeine Focus XT (for cycling off caffeine)
    • Hemavol


    What I look for in a PWO (Priority at the top)
    1. Drive
    2. Energy
    3. Focus
    4. Low Crash/No Crash


    I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
    Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

    Help would be greatly appreciated
    Doesnt have high amounts of caffeine but you want something that is Over 200mg Caffeine? Kind of confused on your statement.
    C4 would be a great choice because its 135mg per serving, and stacked with Hemavol would be great as well as Potassium Nitrate by Iforce.

    Look into:
    San Fierce Domination
    XF Vengence
    Core Fury
    Scivation Psycho
    PES Enhanced
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    My recommendations would be

    Clearshot concentrate from E Pharm or PES Enhanced.

    Muscle Pharms new Assault is really good too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Like paratroop said. Stimul8 would be perfect. It doesn't give you jitters but it gives the best focus and energy of any supplement I've ever tried. This includes Craze.

    Beta testers and loggers who have run this are reporting 3 hour hang times with no crash what so ever.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Obviously my choice I've done is Alphamine with a cap of Methyl-synephrine. But other options would be for me San Fierce Domination. For no stim I love me some Omega's Ultima.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    1447814

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My recommendations would be

    Clearshot concentrate from E Pharm or PES Enhanced.

    Muscle Pharms new Assault is really good too.
    Ya know Assault is extremely underrated IMO
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Ya know Assault is extremely underrated IMO
    The new assault in the smaller tub is very good IMO. I was very impressed with the reformulation of it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    You've already got Focus Xt. So you're set...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. Registered User
    Awray08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    751

    Noxipro Original w/ 1,3 or Noxipro Chrome.... ooooorrrrrrr I personally like the Stimul8 if I'm not using my own companies products! Props to the Finaflex guys on that product!
    CTD LABS
    National Sales Director
  12. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    1447814

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The new assault in the smaller tub is very good IMO. I was very impressed with the reformulation of it.
    Heck yea, was given a few samples of it and it def. rocked. Planning to switch to it to start the new year
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  13. Registered User
    snyderd1972's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    6012

    Lecheek speedx3 as close to craze as I have tried also 2nd enhanced. A step down from craze but not a big one.
  14. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My recommendations would be

    Clearshot concentrate from E Pharm or PES Enhanced.

    Muscle Pharms new Assault is really good too.
    These two are the closest you will get to a unique energy that can't be mimicked by simply piling on the stims
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Registered User
    wizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    10510

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Doesnt have high amounts of caffeine but you want something that is Over 200mg Caffeine? Kind of confused on your statement.
    C4 would be a great choice because its 135mg per serving, and stacked with Hemavol would be great as well as Potassium Nitrate by Iforce.

    Look into:
    San Fierce Domination
    XF Vengence
    Core Fury
    Scivation Psycho
    PES Enhanced
    Sorry for the confusion, I meant that for me a high amount of caffeine is above 200 mg per serving therefore I am looking mostly for products that has an amount lower than 200mg or that you can just take less than a full dose.

    I am making a list of all the PWO you guys gave me, and I'm going to check about them.

    Any more suggestions?
  16. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    417333

    I love pes Alphamine stacked with iforce hemavol

    Iforce conquer is also a decent one
  17. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609

    I saw Craze at GNC, of all places, just a couple days ago when I did my monthly clearance section check. Though I suppose it could be a new formula.

    I stumbled upon something by accident that is my current favorite, Ultra Alarm by Image Sports, thanks to a free sample I received in a mail order. I believe the gentler formula is called Alarm Ultra, it has a different label design, seen at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

    Raspberry Lemonade is the only flavor I've tried, and it reminds me of the raspberry part of a snow cone when I was a kid. Insane energy and focus from drinking one serving on the way to the gym. The ingredient profile strikes me as boring and unoriginal, but it somehow packs a hell of a punch. Then again I picked up the tub I have on eBay so who knows if it is fake/spiked or not.
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    These two are the closest you will get to a unique energy that can't be mimicked by simply piling on the stims
    This. Enhanced has very strong stimulation for such a low amount of caffeine. A lot of people consider it to be much stronger than other products with a significantly higher caffeine content.

    I haven't tried Clearshot but I am confident in PA's stimulant finding capabilities.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,727
    Rep Power
    6322241

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, I meant that for me a high amount of caffeine is above 200 mg per serving therefore I am looking mostly for products that has an amount lower than 200mg or that you can just take less than a full dose.

    I am making a list of all the PWO you guys gave me, and I'm going to check about them.

    Any more suggestions?
    C4 has 130mg, so that would be a great choice and lower on stims same with Scivation Psycho
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  20. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Conquer will stack perfectly with your Hemavol, and is low in caffeine(~75mg/serving), but provides great energy, focus, and endurance.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,319
    Rep Power
    908040

    don't forget dexaprine as a pre work out too~
    sometimes I just don't wanna mix up a pre work out so ill just pop a good stimmed fat burner.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  22. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    These two are the closest you will get to a unique energy that can't be mimicked by simply piling on the stims
    You haven't tried Stimul8. Most unique stim on da market little buddy. And no it doesn't feel like you are super stimmed up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    29
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    283113

    Chrck out Conquer my friend. Perfect with Hemavol and low in caffeine. Can't go wrong.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,315
    Rep Power
    954753

    conquer and hemavol are a match made in heaven, conquer is one of the few "newer" type of preworkouts that really give me good quality energy
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    115374

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Conquer will stack perfectly with your Hemavol, and is low in caffeine(~75mg/serving), but provides great energy, focus, and endurance.
    So conquer is around 75mg caffiene per serving? I thought I read somewhere you said it was around 150mg a serving.
  26. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.
    Now , Craze= Gone , meaning I need some new PWO.

    What PWO I currently Have:
    • C4 (for me it's just ok)
    • White Flood (for cycling off creatine)
    • Focus XT
    • Non Caffeine Focus XT (for cycling off caffeine)
    • Hemavol


    What I look for in a PWO (Priority at the top)
    1. Drive
    2. Energy
    3. Focus
    4. Low Crash/No Crash


    I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
    Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

    Help would be greatly appreciated

    Check out the ingredients in Ritual and more importantly how highly each ingredient is dosed, that way you can compare it to others in the same category. I'm highly confident that you'll love Ritual, especially the focus/endurance aspects of the product. Check out the ingredient profile and if you'd like some free samples, P.M. me.

    Name:  ans-ritual-ingredients.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  81.5 KB
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  27. Registered User
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4699

    I know it's not powdered but AN Uncut hands down. Since Craze I've gone through SAN Fierce Domination, PES Enhanced, and the new AEN PreSurge.

    Uncut gives me crazy focus and great energy, with zero crash. The best part is I can pop 2 caps at 7PM, workout and actually fall asleep by 10:30. I couldn't do that with any of the others.. Especially Craze
  28. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    So conquer is around 75mg caffiene per serving? I thought I read somewhere you said it was around 150mg a serving.
    This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    885
    Rep Power
    198647

    Hemavol + Conquer
    iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minions Member
  30. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    115374

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.
    Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.
  31. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.
    awesome! Glad to hear you'll give it another try!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Registered User
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Iowa City
    Posts
    2,098
    Rep Power
    1434740

    I'll join in on the fun! Powermax is a great option for PWO, get your daily creatine dose, no crashes and crazy good focus! Shoot me a PM and we can get some samples for you to give it a shot. PowerMax (40 Servings) Lots of great reviews to back it up!
    Product Specialist at Performax Labs
    Check us out at Facebook.com/Pmaxlabs
    Alpha is here! Contact me for more info on our powerful Test Booster AlphaMax!
  33. Registered User
    wizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    10510

    Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

    Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
    Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
    PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
    ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
    Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
    San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
    Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
    Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

    BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products
    is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?
  34. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    115374

    I'd say enhanced, jacked af, and conquer.
  35. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,984
    Rep Power
    2351802

    Tons of logs for "Stimul8" in the Finaflex section. I was a beta tester for Stimul8 and can tell you that it's a legit PWO. My other favorites are:

    PES Enhanced
    Purus Muscle Marinade
    Finaflex Ignite 2
    Athletix Sports Acute FX
    MAN Sports Gameday
  36. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,315
    Rep Power
    954753

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

    Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
    Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
    PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
    ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
    Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
    San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
    Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
    Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

    BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products
    is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?
    other than conquer, the only other product i've used on that list and enjoyed was ritual....ritual and conquer are two of the better non dmaa preworkouts out
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You haven't tried Stimul8. Most unique stim on da market little buddy. And no it doesn't feel like you are super stimmed up.
    I have indeed tried stimul8, and even spoken with the formulator. It's a lot of stimulants, but it won't provide a low-caffeine energy rush.

    Plus, read up:

    High Tower Pharmacology: Top 8 Worst Stimulants of All Time
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  39. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,315
    Rep Power
    954753

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...
    just looking for low amounts of caffeine....nothing about the other stimulants involved
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  40. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    600530

    One more for Clearshot. As I wrote in a thread earlier, it is by far the most impressive stimulant I have tried since 1,3. Short list of ingredients doesn't mean ineffective. I believe only 135mg caffeine per serving as well. At 12 bucks, not much to lose.

    Muscle Marinade wasn't listed here and is some awesome stuff. Enhanced and Powermax are pretty good as well
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. no more craze in store
    By jewgold in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 02:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 08:05 PM
  3. Need New Split - Help Critique
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
  4. Cutting back on stims, need new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:56 PM
  5. Need a new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in