Help! No more Craze :( Need new PWO

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The big fat liar part was a joke seriously though try half a scoop. Stimul8 isn't designed to make you feel jittery so I think it might have been just a bit too much brother.
    I have a pretty high stim tolerance, so I don't know. It was a strange feeling because I was tired and jittery at the same time. Did cardio, and usually I can get my heart rate up to target with 10-15 minutes. It took me 50 minutes of 60 minute session to finally hit my target HR....
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I have a pretty high stim tolerance, so I don't know. It was a strange feeling because I was tired and jittery at the same time. Did cardio, and usually I can get my heart rate up to target with 10-15 minutes. It took me 50 minutes of 60 minute session to finally hit my target HR....
    I'm a stim junkie too and a full scoop is almost too much for me. This coming from a guy who loved a full scoop of Muscle Marinade and two scoops of Condense.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm a stim junkie too and a full scoop is almost too much for me. This coming from a guy who loved a full scoop of Muscle Marinade and two scoops of Condense.
    Two scoops enhanced pre workout and one to sip during my workout.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Two scoops enhanced pre workout and one to sip during my workout.
    Wish I could enjoy that with you but Enhanced didn't agree with me (most likely the yohimbine). This actually made me very sceptical about Stimul8 since its a pretty powerful thermo. So far I haven't had the same experience at all. I actually sweat very little on Stimul8 compared to other users.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. I know its not sold on nutraplanet but I've been stuck on ANS Stimfactor or ANS Axiom for awhile both have good doses of dmaa and your usual preworkout ingredients, agmatine, beta alanine, betaine caffeine. The stimfactor is the stronger of the 2 as far as stims go
    The Swole Stoner

  6. Hey bro,
    Sorry if I'm too late but I would go with Alpha Rage by MGN. It's really one of my personal favorite pre workouts. I always get increased focus and intense pump!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Hey bro,
    Sorry if I'm too late but I would go with Alpha Rage by MGN. It's really one of my personal favorite pre workouts. I always get increased focus and intense pump!
    No anavar.. no care.....

    MesoMorph, Enhanced blows this away.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No anavar.. no care.....

    MesoMorph, Enhanced blows this away.....
    the mesomorph of a few years ago was probably my favorite all time pre!!!

    it's a shame greed has to drive companies to change formulas in an attempt to boost profits!!!

    fortunately this backfired and now mesomorph is no longer at the top of anyones list!!!

    hopefully other companies will learn from this mistake!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the mesomorph of a few years ago was probably my favorite all time pre!!!

    it's a shame greed has to drive companies to change formulas in an attempt to boost profits!!!

    fortunately this backfired and now mesomorph is no longer at the top of anyones list!!!

    hopefully other companies will learn from this mistake!!!

    You and I both! I remember those Mesomorph days, when we'd trade info on stims. Lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    You and I both! I remember those Mesomorph days, when we'd trade info on stims. Lol.
    i've got 2 sample packs of ritual i am gonna try out tomorrow!!!

    but yeah, mesomorph was more talked about than any other supp on this forum before formula change....look what it got them, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i've got 2 sample packs of ritual i am gonna try out tomorrow!!! but yeah, mesomorph was more talked about than any other supp on this forum before formula change....look what it got them, lol.
    Original Mesomorph was popular but yah....

  12. I said this in another Craze thread but how does Craze even compare to Enhanced?
    Craze made me feel stoned. Completely ruined my workouts.
    Enhanced is the new (better version) of Mesomorph IMO.
    Throw in some micro GMS and a scoop or two of High Volume and see if you can get your earbud out of your ear after back or arms day lol.
    I can't even reach close with a pump like that.
    I have to either bend down or just yank on the cord.
    Can't even reach my shaker cup to my mouth lol.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Couldn't stand craze, made me feel like a tweeked out zombie same for anything with dendrobium that's some nasty sh!t
    The Swole Stoner

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Couldn't stand craze, made me feel like a tweeked out zombie same for anything with dendrobium that's some nasty sh!t
    and this from the 'SWOLE STONER', lol............
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I said this in another Craze thread but how does Craze even compare to Enhanced?
    Craze made me feel stoned. Completely ruined my workouts.
    Enhanced is the new (better version) of Mesomorph IMO.
    Throw in some micro GMS and a scoop or two of High Volume and see if you can get your earbud out of your ear after back or arms day lol.
    I can't even reach close with a pump like that.
    I have to either bend down or just yank on the cord.
    Can't even reach my shaker cup to my mouth lol.
    I have seen photo evidence of your pump lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I said this in another Craze thread but how does Craze even compare to Enhanced?
    Craze made me feel stoned. Completely ruined my workouts.
    Enhanced is the new (better version) of Mesomorph IMO.
    Throw in some micro GMS and a scoop or two of High Volume and see if you can get your earbud out of your ear after back or arms day lol.
    I can't even reach close with a pump like that.
    I have to either bend down or just yank on the cord.
    Can't even reach my shaker cup to my mouth lol.
    if you think enhanced is the new[better formula of mesomorph i might have to give it a try, i value your opinion!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I said this in another Craze thread but how does Craze even compare to Enhanced?
    Craze made me feel stoned. Completely ruined my workouts.
    Enhanced is the new (better version) of Mesomorph IMO.
    Throw in some micro GMS and a scoop or two of High Volume and see if you can get your earbud out of your ear after back or arms day lol.
    I can't even reach close with a pump like that.
    I have to either bend down or just yank on the cord.
    Can't even reach my shaker cup to my mouth lol.
    And I've seen posts where enhanced made people sick to there stomach. I think it depends on the person. Crazed is total energy but not so great of pumps and enhanced is not quite as much energy but much better pumps IMO. I love both of them now that craze is gone enhanced is my goto.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post

    And I've seen posts where enhanced made people sick to there stomach. I think it depends on the person. Crazed is total energy but not so great of pumps and enhanced is not quite as much energy but much better pumps IMO. I love both of them now that craze is gone enhanced is my goto.
    I'm sure some people do get sick. Everyone thinks they're a stim badass and goes the full two scoops.
    Some people just don't like fruit punch lol.
    I remember the original Beast Mode. I gagged with every sip.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    if you think enhanced is the new[better formula of mesomorph i might have to give it a try, i value your opinion!!!
    I remember how wet Mesomorph used to make you lol.
    One thing you might notice is you won't get that skin tingle though. Just add some beta alanine.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I remember how wet Mesomorph used to make you lol.
    One thing you might notice is you won't get that skin tingle though. Just add some beta alanine.
    lol...yeah, i was a real fan of meso, no doubt!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you think enhanced is the new[better formula of mesomorph i might have to give it a try, i value your opinion!!!
    Enhanced is my go to preworkout when I need the boost. Add in the GMS and it's gonna be a good day in the gym.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Enhanced is my go to preworkout when I need the boost. Add in the GMS and it's gonna be a good day in the gym.
    enhanced is efinately on my list, along with stimul8
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Enhanced is my go to preworkout when I need the boost. Add in the GMS and it's gonna be a good day in the gym.
    Unless it's leg day lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Unless it's leg day lol
    Yep! Tried this once. Once.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Awray08 View Post
    Noxipro Original w/ 1,3 or Noxipro Chrome.... ooooorrrrrrr I personally like the Stimul8 if I'm not using my own companies products! Props to the Finaflex guys on that product!
    Saw this on sale for 23.99 in all kinds of flavors at a certain misters supplement shop.

  26. Can't believe no one talked about condense.

    That shiit is awesome!

    White flood reborn is amazing as well.

    Focus xt is well, a legend of its own, can't ever go wrong, unless you were unlucky enough to get a tub of black cherry.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Can't believe no one talked about condense. That shiit is awesome! White flood reborn is amazing as well. Focus xt is well, a legend of its own, can't ever go wrong, unless you were unlucky enough to get a tub of black cherry.
    You right. I love condense! Using it now too :-) mix some gms wit it too
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Enhanced is my go to preworkout when I need the boost. Add in the GMS and it's gonna be a good day in the gym.
    Tried 1.5 scoops on leg day
    My heart felt like it was ready to jump out of my chest.. Stuff is Potent...
    Could not imagine someone stacking hemavol the pumps would be deadly hurt.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Tried 1.5 scoops on leg day
    My heart felt like it was ready to jump out of my chest.. Stuff is Potent...
    Could not imagine someone stacking hemavol the pumps would be deadly hurt.
    Ever try just sipping it slowly over say a 45 minute period, instead of drinking it all down at once?.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ever try just sipping it slowly over say a 45 minute period, instead of drinking it all down at once?.
    I never drive my pre-workout down at once, nor did i ever state that..
    I have no idea where you came to this conclusion
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. no more craze in store
    By jewgold in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Need New Split - Help Critique
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. Cutting back on stims, need new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:56 PM
  5. Need a new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in