Help! No more Craze :( Need new PWO

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    So, long story short, been using Craze + Hemavol lately and was really satisfied.
    Now , Craze= Gone , meaning I need some new PWO.

    What PWO I currently Have:
    • C4 (for me it's just ok)
    • White Flood (for cycling off creatine)
    • Focus XT
    • Non Caffeine Focus XT (for cycling off caffeine)
    • Hemavol


    What I look for in a PWO (Priority at the top)
    1. Drive
    2. Energy
    3. Focus
    4. Low Crash/No Crash


    I have Hemavol to take care of the pumps, so this is not important to have in my PWO.
    Also, I prefer to have a PWO that doesn't have high amounts of caffeine. (Serving Size > 200mg)

    Help would be greatly appreciated

    Check out the ingredients in Ritual and more importantly how highly each ingredient is dosed, that way you can compare it to others in the same category. I'm highly confident that you'll love Ritual, especially the focus/endurance aspects of the product. Check out the ingredient profile and if you'd like some free samples, P.M. me.

    Name:  ans-ritual-ingredients.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  81.5 KB


  2. I know it's not powdered but AN Uncut hands down. Since Craze I've gone through SAN Fierce Domination, PES Enhanced, and the new AEN PreSurge.

    Uncut gives me crazy focus and great energy, with zero crash. The best part is I can pop 2 caps at 7PM, workout and actually fall asleep by 10:30. I couldn't do that with any of the others.. Especially Craze
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    So conquer is around 75mg caffiene per serving? I thought I read somewhere you said it was around 150mg a serving.
    This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  4. Hemavol + Conquer

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    This was a mistake on my part. I was reading the BOM for 2 servings(IE - 30 srv per tub), however we later chose to make the product 60 servings(but kept the formula the same) to make dosing more manageable for people, unlike Maximize Intense.
    Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Ok thank you very much for the reply. I have had some samples of conquer and enjoyed it at 2 servings. I didn't buy it as I didn't feel I needed 300mg caffiene to workout. But considering it is at around 150mg, I will pick it up.
    awesome! Glad to hear you'll give it another try!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  7. I'll join in on the fun! Powermax is a great option for PWO, get your daily creatine dose, no crashes and crazy good focus! Shoot me a PM and we can get some samples for you to give it a shot. PowerMax (40 Servings) Lots of great reviews to back it up!

  8. Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

    Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
    Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
    PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
    ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
    Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
    San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
    Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
    Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

    BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products
    is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?

  9. I'd say enhanced, jacked af, and conquer.

  10. Tons of logs for "Stimul8" in the Finaflex section. I was a beta tester for Stimul8 and can tell you that it's a legit PWO. My other favorites are:

    PES Enhanced
    Purus Muscle Marinade
    Finaflex Ignite 2
    Athletix Sports Acute FX
    MAN Sports Gameday
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

    Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
    Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
    PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
    ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
    Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
    San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
    Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
    Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

    BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products
    is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?
    other than conquer, the only other product i've used on that list and enjoyed was ritual....ritual and conquer are two of the better non dmaa preworkouts out
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You haven't tried Stimul8. Most unique stim on da market little buddy. And no it doesn't feel like you are super stimmed up.
    I have indeed tried stimul8, and even spoken with the formulator. It's a lot of stimulants, but it won't provide a low-caffeine energy rush.

    Plus, read up:

    High Tower Pharmacology: Top 8 Worst Stimulants of All Time

  13. I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought the OP wanted a lower stim product, but I see a lot of people recommending products chop full of stims...
    just looking for low amounts of caffeine....nothing about the other stimulants involved
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  15. One more for Clearshot. As I wrote in a thread earlier, it is by far the most impressive stimulant I have tried since 1,3. Short list of ingredients doesn't mean ineffective. I believe only 135mg caffeine per serving as well. At 12 bucks, not much to lose.

    Muscle Marinade wasn't listed here and is some awesome stuff. Enhanced and Powermax are pretty good as well

  16. I would look into Acute FX, not only because it's on sale for $16.61, but reviews have shown it's a very strong pre-workout and imo compares to Craze very well for high energy. Hemavol stacked with it would be a great stack or could stack High Volume with it and get 5g of L-Citrilline per serving, which is about the same as 10g of Citrulline Malate.

    Here is the link to logs that used this combo if your interested in checking it out. Athletix Sports "Acute FX & High Volume STACK" Logs
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Doesnt have high amounts of caffeine but you want something that is Over 200mg Caffeine? Kind of confused on your statement.
    C4 would be a great choice because its 135mg per serving, and stacked with Hemavol would be great as well as Potassium Nitrate by Iforce.

    Look into:
    San Fierce Domination
    XF Vengence
    Core Fury
    Scivation Psycho
    PES Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Obviously my choice I've done is Alphamine with a cap of Methyl-synephrine. But other options would be for me San Fierce Domination. For no stim I love me some Omega's Ultima.
    How do you rate SAN's pre workout? Quite interesting profile... Any idea of caffeine content?

  18. For a non stim pre try caffeine free focus XT + high volume or if stim is what you're after, SNS caffeine + yohimbe + high volume.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wizard12 View Post
    Ok, I actually counted the ones that got more than 1 vote:

    Stimul8e - The ingredients looks really nice, but I could hardly find reviews on it.
    Ritual - Looks nice also, but I read some reviews about ppl getting upset stomach.
    PES Enhanced - Same as ritual.
    ClearShot Concentrate - Ingredients list looks rather slim.
    Alphamine - Saw that it has very good reviews, but it's more of a cutting PWO imo.
    San Fierce Domination - Looks nice.
    Assault - I had the original assault and it was just ok , is the new one so much better?
    Conquer - Saw mixed reviews.

    BUT, the counting voting system is flawed -most of you guys are reps for some company, so of course you will recommend your own products
    is there any rep here that can recommend another company's PWO?
    Get enhanced! I am not a rep - it's seriously good. For the second one, get Stim8 .

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I have indeed tried stimul8, and even spoken with the formulator. It's a lot of stimulants, but it won't provide a low-caffeine energy rush.
    Nm. Edited out.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Nothing will be the same srs

  22. I could say if your not using Stimul8 you should be but after that...

    Muscle Marinade big stim
    Focus Xt great focus
    Game Day good stim good focus
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    How do you rate SAN's pre workout? Quite interesting profile... Any idea of caffeine content?
    It was good I thought it would be better than it was cause the profile is really good. But no complaints it was a solid pre. Don't know caffeine content off top of my head sorry.

  24. I will echo the statements of those that suggested stimul8 and gameday. Both are great! Not sure on the caffein content but they pack a punch.

    But I'm surprised no one has mentioned SuperSize. It's a great preworkout with zero crash and smooth energy. Very underestimated preworkout in my opinion.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. HEmavol + Conquer is a really good preworkout! its definitely worth a try
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. no more craze in store
    By jewgold in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 09:05 PM
  3. Need New Split - Help Critique
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
  4. Cutting back on stims, need new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:56 PM
  5. Need a new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in