Help On Dosage

  1. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    Help On Dosage


    I recently started taking cellucor p6.

    I am taking the suggested dosage of 3 pills 30 mins before a workout. Today it upset me so much, I puked everywhere before I even got to the gym.


    Has anyone else had this issue, is there anything I can do to make this not happen?

  2. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    Its been an hour, and I dont feel sick anymore. If anyone can give me suggestions I would appreciate it!
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    7945712
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    I recently started taking cellucor p6.

    I am taking the suggested dosage of 3 pills 30 mins before a workout. Today it upset me so much, I puked everywhere before I even got to the gym.


    Has anyone else had this issue, is there anything I can do to make this not happen?
    Black Extreme correct? The natty test booster

    are you eating prior to the dose? is this first thing upon waking?
    Are you stacking anything with it?

    Its strong --> Due to the nootropics,
    i would highly suggest not adding in any forms of pre-workout which may over stim you, or half dose your pre-workout.

    Try dosing a pre-workout prior to your workout and doing your p6 dosage 6-8 hours later in the day (if you train early) or if you train late take it upon waking and a pre-workout prior to training.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    I have not been taking any pre workout.

    I literally took it today, it was on empty stomach tho. I sat down, and within 20 mins was puking.

    I am taking a liver support, and I am taking the D4 fat burner with it, but I take them at different times. The D4 does not make me feel sick at all.

    You think I should try taking the P6 in the morning with breakfast.
  5. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    anyone else have suggestions?
  6. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i gonna take a shot in the dark and say youre sensitive to ne of the noots in it. that mans lower the dose. try only one and see how you feel. itll render the test booster part useless, but you mighht learn something about yourself

    me and enhanced = good example for you. most people take 1-2 scoops preworkout. i took 2 the first time and puked. i can only handle 0.25-0.5 scoops of it because im sensitive to one of the stims in it. any more will cause me to shiver like im on clen
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    7945712
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    I have not been taking any pre workout.

    I literally took it today, it was on empty stomach tho. I sat down, and within 20 mins was puking.

    I am taking a liver support, and I am taking the D4 fat burner with it, but I take them at different times. The D4 does not make me feel sick at all.

    You think I should try taking the P6 in the morning with breakfast.
    d4 has CRAZY amounts of yohimbine and a lot of stimulants. This is probably why your getting a very bad side effects on top of a test booster and nootropics.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  8. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    do you think if I spread the dosage out that will hellp?

    So take like 1 in the am, 1 in afternoon, 1 at night?
  9. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283117
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.19%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    My guess is your a little sensitive to it. I recommend dropping dose down to 1 in the morning, see how you feel. Feel ok, try another, feel ok try another. Not to exceed the dosage amounts. Could have been a fluke situation as maybe by chance you ate something funky the night before or whatever the case might be.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    7945712
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    My guess is your a little sensitive to it. I recommend dropping dose down to 1 in the morning, see how you feel. Feel ok, try another, feel ok try another. Not to exceed the dosage amounts. Could have been a fluke situation as maybe by chance you ate something funky the night before or whatever the case might be.
    Agree. Again the NOOTROPICS are very strong in p6 black, so i would really be cautious on adding in a stimmed fatburner with it.. I would honestly consider dropping it. Especially with the amount of yohimbine involved.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283117
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.19%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Agree. Again the NOOTROPICS are very strong in p6 black, so i would really be cautious on adding in a stimmed fatburner with it.. I would honestly consider dropping it. Especially with the amount of yohimbine involved.
    Agree!I personally just to see how I can handle the product especially if I was sick from it the first time taking. I would take a break from other stuff and try this the way I said earlier, or just not take it until you are ready to stop all the other stuff and try again. This way you will have a better idea of what is going on with the product. That is how I have had to do with a few thermos I took back in the day when I was SUPER stim sensitive.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  12. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    198651
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I loved P6 Black when I ran it, definitely never had any sort of problem like that with it. I ran it with Dexaprine XR instead of DR, but they are sort of similar I suppose - so I don't really know. I've never had a reaction like that, just lower the dosage and try again, if it persists stop taking it probably.
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This is why people should always assess tolerance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    7945712
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I loved P6 Black when I ran it, definitely never had any sort of problem like that with it. I ran it with Dexaprine XR instead of DR, but they are sort of similar I suppose - so I don't really know. I've never had a reaction like that, just lower the dosage and try again, if it persists stop taking it probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is why people should always assess tolerance.
    BINGO!!!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    well I took it a few times, and felt great!
    3 or 4th time is when I noticed it messing with me.

    I took only one pill today, and almost puked but fought it off. I am not sure what is going on. i may just use up my fatburner then try the p6 by it self in a few weeks. I have had testbooters before, never messed with me like this.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    7945712
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    well I took it a few times, and felt great!
    3 or 4th time is when I noticed it messing with me.

    I took only one pill today, and almost puked but fought it off. I am not sure what is going on. i may just use up my fatburner then try the p6 by it self in a few weeks. I have had testbooters before, never messed with me like this.
    I have just stated twice

    your comping a very powerful nootropic (which is a form of a stim) in a test booster with a VERY VERY HEAVY Stim and Yohimbined dose fat burner
    That is why..

    its too much hence your side effect/reaction.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  17. Advanced Member
    at1010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    479
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have just stated twice

    your comping a very powerful nootropic (which is a form of a stim) in a test booster with a VERY VERY HEAVY Stim and Yohimbined dose fat burner
    That is why..

    its too much hence your side effect/reaction.
    Yea I get ya on that, but I even spread out dosage big time, but still had issues. The first few times I took them together, and didnt puke it was like after I took 3 or 4th dose it once it started to kick in. Either way, thank you for the help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. Help on proper dosage of Clen/T3/Osta
    By DoWork2188 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:01 PM
  3. Help on dosages for my cycle
    By cbeezy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:44 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 05:39 PM
  5. need help on letro dosage
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in