First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
First off the taste is horrible. It says to mix with cold water, it doesnt dissolve in cold water. I had to mix with a blender in luke warm water.

The mental focus was descent but i prefer the NOexplode over this one any day. Got me a little jittery but nothing too exciting. Pumps were ok but once again i really prefer the NOexplode...

Ill just say this save your money on this one and go for the NOexplode from BSN.......

Anyone else tried this crap? :rasp:

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I also tried the superpump, and could not even stomach the taste(oroange), so i returned it. I always used the no explode but tried the new labrada one (charge) not bad.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
if you get cold sores at all, never take this product. with all the arginine in the product i broke out with them the 2 different times i took it.............

Edge

Awards
Man that **** reminds me of hot stuff.
With those ingredients, im not surprised it tastes horrible.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
First off the taste is horrible. It says to mix with cold water, it doesnt dissolve in cold water. I had to mix with a blender in luke warm water.

The mental focus was descent but i prefer the NOexplode over this one any day. Got me a little jittery but nothing too exciting. Pumps were ok but once again i really prefer the NOexplode...

Ill just say this save your money on this one and go for the NOexplode from BSN.......

Anyone else tried this crap? :rasp:
Yea, it's from Gaspary, WTF did you expect?:frustrate

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

After four workouts with the stuff I have only gotten one decent workout with the stuff! It seems the NO type supplements dont work for me...little dissappointed!

MarcoNJ

Awards
I've been taking SuperPump250 for about 2 months now and still going strong. Taste isnt the best, but considering all of the positives effects I get, its well worth it. My energy and mental focus drives me through an hour of cardio in the morning and the pump I get from training after work at night is second to none. I've noticed a great deal of added endurance as well.

I love all the Gaspari haters that thought he was going out of business after the PH ban.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Ended up throwing it out 3/4 of the way thru the container.
Tastes horrible and didn't do squat.

In regards to the comment about not taking N.O. products if you get cold sores; not all people will have an adverse reaction from these products.
I can generally count on getting 1 cold sore each year. N.O. products haven't increased the frequency or severity.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Man that **** reminds me of hot stuff.
With those ingredients, im not surprised it tastes horrible.
Exactly! I made this comment (on BB.com) about it being like Hot-Stuff with all those ingredients, and the retards flamed me.