taking things natty for a while...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    weird... in the OP you're asking for supps and then the next post I quoted you are talking about running a natty cycle. This isn't a supplement situation. I realize that you're going in 3 weeks nowhere did I say you weren't going back in. I gave the recommendation to not take any supps. You want to go in with completely base line everything, meaning no natty supps but do as you wish. It would seem that your past experiences are what got you into this mess. Why stop now?

Blay I don't think Spaniard is trying to be offensive. He's just saying trying to self medicate at this point is not the answer. We hear you your going back to the doc in 3 weeks. Great!! You want your levels to be what they are when you go in so the doc can do his job. That means no manipulation of your natural hormone production at this time. Both of these guys are right, you want to come off all supps that could manipulate your hormones especially test boosters before getting bloods
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    I gotta go with the spaniard on this one. Stop supplementing, return to your doc with a clean slate to establish a baseline for all of your levels and go from there. The truth is (no matter how much you believe that you know what you're doing) you dug this hole and you're gonna need some help to get out. You've already sought help from a doctor. Give him a fair shake on diagnosis and treatment, but first give him the chance to see you at baseline levels. If you don't like what he has to offer, then go your own route and eat all the DAA and trib you want.
    6 weeks of SD? Hope your liver is in better shape than your balls.
    10 mg for 6 weeks...my balls and liver are fine
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    What is so hard to understand dude...I've taken cycles in the past and my test has jumped back to normal...several months ago I did another sd cycle, I got labs done a couple weeks ago and it was 170.. I've been off the sd cycle for several months...so I was wondering what natty supps will help give me that alpha feeling and help with test elevation...since my test is so low...I'm going back to doc to get labs done in a few weeks..if test hasn't gone up then maybe a Clomid restart or trt will be optional... Idk what you are implying man you must not comprehend what I'm trying to explain...my test has never stayed low after a cycle until recent, I've done proper cycle and post cycle support ans proper pct, so don't imply that I do not know what I'm doing...thanks
    You asked for advice, you got it. Don't blame the person behind the advice if you don't like it. No one is being rude here, we just question your logic that's all. If you want to get bloods done, then stop supplementing and come in as clean as possible. Deal with having crap quality of life for a couple weeks so you can do things right. If you're bound and determined to do things your way then just do it.

4. My actual question was what natty stack to take. Not what not to do until I go back and see the doctor...I understand what some of you guys are saying..i started this thread on a positive note for advice not for arguments or questioning my logic...I'm not trying to be a dick or disrespectful I just didn't ask what I shouldn't be taking before labs. Anyway any sooner fans on here? Hopefully the belldozer will have a big game sat

5. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    My actual question was what natty stack to take. Not what not to do until I go back and see the doctor...I understand what some of you guys are saying..i started this thread on a positive note for advice not for arguments or questioning my logic...I'm not trying to be a dick or disrespectful I just didn't ask what I shouldn't be taking before labs. Anyway any sooner fans on here? Hopefully the belldozer will have a big game sat
    Oh, in that case, the answer is "none".
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    My actual question was what natty stack to take. Not what not to do until I go back and see the doctor...I understand what some of you guys are saying..i started this thread on a positive note for advice not for arguments or questioning my logic...I'm not trying to be a dick or disrespectful I just didn't ask what I shouldn't be taking before labs. Anyway any sooner fans on here? Hopefully the belldozer will have a big game sat
    After labs, run with the ones you listed. But before, just hold off.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. Ya I'm going to hold off till after labs..but I am excited to try the anabeta with either fat smack or alpha t2

8. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    Ya I'm going to hold off till after labs..but I am excited to try the anabeta with either fat smack or alpha t2
    Good thinking
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

9. try this combo,

pct assist 2 caps am, 2 caps pm.
    sns bulbine: 1cap am, 1 cap pm
    sns inhibit p: 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
    sns glycophase 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
    Dpol: 1 tab am, 2 tabs pm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads