MASS FX BLACK - mini log

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Will be doing 2 bottles - from the 9$ deal a while back - have not had a chance to use them yet.
Taking 2 and 2 with food (open to other dosing if you have any ideas)
Just finished a Cut
Goal: Lean Bulk
I am 46 yrs old
Will be adding OG erase in a couple of weeks.
Other supps of note: Finishing Alpaha T2 which will complete in about 30 days, NP Bulk Modern BCAAs, PES Enhanced, CM, Agmatine (plus vitamins, fish oils etc...)
May add in the rest of a Bottle of Nutriguard PN I have sitting around...(and remove the Enhanced for another non Nitrate pre-workout)
Got DPOL kicking around - may add that (again balancing the nitrates).

Day 2 - Very impressive so far.
skin is getting oily
face and chest acne coming out
getting that alpha feeling
Hunger starting coming on hours after my first dose on day 1 and is getting stronger.
No other test product I have used has come on this quick.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this. I have a couple bottles sitting around from the same deal so I'll definitely be interested in how things go for you. What's your current weight and bf%?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Enjoy the ride you will love the product.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
In for this. I have a couple bottles sitting around from the same deal so I'll definitely be interested in how things go for you. What's your current weight and bf%?
Weight is 187, bodyfat 11%

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Day 3
Note: Will be employing a GDA as food intake will be going up - using agmatine and sparing AP for the high carb meals.
And also using LCLT pre-workout.
Bottom line: The only change to my regime has been adding MFX and eating more.
Notes:
This stuff comes on quick.
Have had some headaches and some dizziness the Day 1, 2 but quite a bit less in the AM and none now. Not sure if its related.
Alpha feeling going up.
I torn the gym up today.
Strength only up a bit, but intensity up quite a bit.
Joints feel much better (coming off a Cut)
Already starting to feel my my crap don't stink lol...
- Noticing the AI element in this stuff already - I am eating more and the skin around my Jaw etc.. is tightening up.Cool cause I am up to 189 (from 187), but off a Cut at 185 or so. Could be just water and increased carbs. Either way, I am feeling leaner at 189 than I did at 185....
-No bloating - my waist is remaining small considering a 4lb change increase. There appears to be a GDA element to this product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Note: Will be employing a GDA as food intake will be going up - using agmatine and sparing AP for the high carb meals.
And also using LCLT pre-workout.
Bottom line: The only change to my regime has been adding MFX and eating more.
Notes:
This stuff comes on quick.
Have had some headaches and some dizziness the Day 1, 2 but quite a bit less in the AM and none now. Not sure if its related.
Alpha feeling going up.
I torn the gym up today.
Strength only up a bit, but intensity up quite a bit.
Joints feel much better (coming off a Cut)
Already starting to feel my my crap don't stink lol...
- Noticing the AI element in this stuff already - I am eating more and the skin around my Jaw etc.. is tightening up.Cool cause I am up to 189 (from 187), but off a Cut at 185 or so. Could be just water and increased carbs. Either way, I am feeling leaner at 189 than I did at 185....
-No bloating - my waist is remaining small considering a 4lb change increase. There appears to be a GDA element to this product.
Good notes so far man. Im really looking forward to your end thoughts. Because it keeps getting better. Week two is a blast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had good results on mass fx black....i would recommend it!!!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Day 4,5,6 (Weekend)
-Agression is coming on big time - got to remind myself every time I open my mouth to take it easy!
-Skin remains oily
-Feeling very Alpha, strength changes not noticeable yet, but my brain is automatically going for the heavier dumbells (it's like I am pulled in the direction of the heavier weights lol. Why put a 10 on - when you can use a 25 lol...
-Have to remember I am coming off a cut - so the first few pounds are just water binding to increased carbs, but will reduce calories a bit as I am gaining too quickly and getting smoother than I would like.
-Walking around feeling like I am made of bricks - got a great pump going and it's more than a food pump.
-Girlfriend is liking it - libido is very strong and I feel will get much stronger (such a contrast from coming off a Cut).

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I just st arted week 4 on mfx black and i pretty much experienced the same things. Wild hunger after a couple days but it soon settled down. Skin oily, libido also up. About the start of week 3 strength and vascularity skrocketed. Already one of if not my favorite supps.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I just st arted week 4 on mfx black and i pretty much experienced the same things. Wild hunger after a couple days but it soon settled down. Skin oily, libido also up. About the start of week 3 strength and vascularity skrocketed. Already one of if not my favorite supps.
Nice! Looking forward to it - this is no regular test booster.....

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Day 7 - Wow, it coming on - Strength is starting to go up. Big weights are starting to appear and feel small. Had a really great workout today. Really got to watch the aggression - stay cool at work lol.....Unfortunately I won't be able to work out until the weekend, but I bombed everything pretty good the last two days - so I am going to rest, eat clean and next workout should be over the top.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Wow, it coming on - Strength is starting to go up. Big weights are starting to appear and feel small. Had a really great workout today. Really got to watch the aggression - stay cool at work lol.....Unfortunately I won't be able to work out until the weekend, but I bombed everything pretty good the last two days - so I am going to rest, eat clean and next workout should be over the top.
Awesome!!! How are the pumps coming along?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Awesome!!! How are the pumps coming along?
Day 9 - Did a great Leg work out today and got to say that I am now starting to get the Pump effect not only for todays workout, but I feel much more pumped today in my upper body - from my workout yesterday - than I would normally. Considering all things equal, it would be from the MFX. Day 10-14 - will not be working out as life is getting in the way. Next week s/b a blast.

How was your experience with MFX - similar? What can I expect?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Day 10-15 - Was not able to to workout during this period - but worked out yesterday. I have taken breaks like this before, so you always get a good pump first workout back, but this workout was super pumped. What's most noticeable compared to other natty boosters is the pump. Endurance is somewhat like DAA.
I feel very hard and pumped today and well recovered as well. Vascularity is noticeable. I did not eat spot on in the last week and have to say that the MassFX is keeping leaner than I should be. I feel like I am growing....in the right places. Very good natty supp so far - well worth the 9.95 a bottle lol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - Did a great Leg work out today and got to say that I am now starting to get the Pump effect not only for todays workout, but I feel much more pumped today in my upper body - from my workout yesterday - than I would normally. Considering all things equal, it would be from the MFX. Day 10-14 - will not be working out as life is getting in the way. Next week s/b a blast.

How was your experience with MFX - similar? What can I expect?
Yes my experience was very similar. I noticed an all day pump feeling even on days I didn't train. My muscles just remained full. I also had a very nice leaning out and vascularity effect from it. My strength and endurance both improved noticeably. Not to mention libido lol.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Yes my experience was very similar. I noticed an all day pump feeling even on days I didn't train. My muscles just remained full. I also had a very nice leaning out and vascularity effect from it. My strength and endurance both improved noticeably. Not to mention libido lol.
Did you run one bottle or two back to back and did you stack anything with it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it for 6 weeks at 3 caps a day and noticed the same things everyone here is experiencing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see these positive reviews. On my first bottle from the early release deal. Just two days in so nothing to report. Hope I have the same results as everyone else

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see these positive reviews. On my first bottle from the early release deal. Just two days in so nothing to report. Hope I have the same results as everyone else
i started to see acne about the end of week 1. also noticed (throughout the 6 weeks i ran it) a nice little recomp effect.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this stuff a natty t booster?
Yes. But it's much more then just another test booster. It's a 5 in 1 anabolic. It will increase testosterone, reduce estrogen, intensify insulin and naturally enrich your blood with Epo.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you run one bottle or two back to back and did you stack anything with it?
I have ran two bottles so far. But they weren't back to back. However next time I run massFX black I will run two bottles back to back. As far as stacking. No I only took the basics with it because there is so little need to take anything else it truly does have all your anabolic bases covered. But I did take creatine and a Pre workout. Although it gave me a natural energy increase so at times I would even skip the preworkout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. But it's much more then just another test booster. It's a 5 in 1 anabolic. It will increase testosterone, reduce estrogen, intensify insulin and naturally enrich your blood with Epo.
mass fx black gets the bigt seal of approval....good product!!!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
i started to see acne about the end of week 1. also noticed (throughout the 6 weeks i ran it) a nice little recomp effect.
I agree - with week three starting, re-comp effect is very noticeable (AI in this product works quite well). And I am pumped and hard - 24 x 7. What do you think about me adding dpol to the mix?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree - with week three starting, re-comp effect is very noticeable (AI in this product works quite well). And I am pumped and hard - 24 x 7. What do you think about me adding dpol to the mix?
Not sure if the question was directed at R1 or not. But in my opinion it would be overkill since Dpol is a DAA product and mfxb already has good sized dose of N-Methyl-Aspartic acid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if the question was directed at R1 or not. But in my opinion it would be overkill since Dpol is a DAA product and mfxb already has good sized dose of N-Methyl-Aspartic acid.
agreed 100%. Heck, I used this product at 3 caps/day instead of 4.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Day 16-18
Wow, I feel super anabolic. Have not got to this level on any other test booster.
First week I could not get enough to eat, then it levelled off, but third week in and I can't afford the groceries lol...
I have been brining up the calories slowly - to when I start getting smooth. Even with 1000-1200 calories above maintenance....I am not noting much smoothness.
One change, added 4 scoops glycer grow to my preworkout (2 scoops of enhanced) - pump is unbelievable. And the pump is 24 x 7.
Really enjoying - especially at 9.95 lol...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 16-18
Wow, I feel super anabolic. Have not got to this level on any other test booster.
First week I could not get enough to eat, then it levelled off, but third week in and I can't afford the groceries lol...
I have been brining up the calories slowly - to when I start getting smooth. Even with 1000-1200 calories above maintenance....I am not noting much smoothness.
One change, added 4 scoops glycer grow to my preworkout (2 scoops of enhanced) - pump is unbelievable. And the pump is 24 x 7.
Thats awesome man. And pretty much how I felt on it. All day Pumps are awesome and the appetite does creep up lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16-18
Glycergrow is an awesome product

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 16-18
How's it going with the added goodies baker? anymore strength improvements?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
How's it going with the added goodies baker? anymore strength improvements?
I have not used the glycer grow for a while as I was using Potassium nitrate and also taking a break from either. So it's a real welcome back...the anabolic feeling continues from MFX. Nothing really new to report. Strength are pretty good - was hoping for more, but sill better than most other test boosters. It's keeping pretty lean looking considering I have put on 5 lbs in the past 3 weeks (I am a very easy gainer) and been cheating more than I probably should, so gonna clean up completely for the next 2 weeks - my plan is to put on 10 (fairly clean eating pounds) over the 8 weeks and then gauge about how much muscle I have gained at that time. Aiming to be about 2-3 heavier than I was a the same body fat percentage once I lean down....after the 8 weeks, I will do ArA/ ABE for about 6 weeks - on a recomp...and then vacation it up down South!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know for me (at only 3 caps/day), i saw strength gains on my compound lifts.
I remember from your log that your results were very similar to mine. And from the other logs I've seen it seems similar results are typical with those that have logged massFX black.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember from your log that your results were very similar to mine. And from the other logs I've seen it seems similar results are typical with those that have logged massFX black.
Yep. It's a solid overall product. Didn't give me too much strength, but 5-10 pounds on compound lifts

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
With work and life, I am not getting opportunity to train and eat as I would like at this time, but am happy with the progress.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am like a week deep and have had horrible headaches like mid to later afternoon. Last night I got up at 1230 for ibuprofen because it hadn't subsided. I have been dosing all 3 of mine pre bed so I am not sure what the cause is.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am like a week deep and have had horrible headaches like mid to later afternoon. Last night I got up at 1230 for ibuprofen because it hadn't subsided. I have been dosing all 3 of mine pre bed so I am not sure what the cause is.
Just a shot in the dark but (reps, mr.cooper69) , do you think it could be from the ingredients that manipulate blood glucose?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I m dosing all 3 in the am and no problems. Are you taking any presciption medication?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't dose all three Pre bed. Try two in the morning one Pre or post workout or mid day on off Days. It contains theobromine although mild it has some stimulating effects. I know others have had success dosing that way but morning doses worked better for me. Also bump up your water some.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. No meds at all. K I'll try two am and 1 pm. Maybe that will help? I will also up my water intake. I got headaches on h drol but was on cycle support for bp. I'll change up the dosing and see though. Thanks again!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the responses. No meds at all. K I'll try two am and 1 pm. Maybe that will help? I will also up my water intake. I got headaches on h drol but was on cycle support for bp. I'll change up the dosing and see though. Thanks again!
I had it with food and without food - come to think of it - during the first 4-5 days - I felt a bit sick, but I chalked that up to something as it went away. Possibly it is related. Keep us posted!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycergrow is an awesome product
Not to hijack the thread but I think it's funny that people love gms now. 1-2 years ago if you said you likes gms you got crucified

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Baker, now that you're a few weeks in, how are you liking it? Does it live up to the product claims?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No headache today so I'll stick 2 am 1 pm for now :) thanks guys

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Joints are getting way too dry on this stuff. Much more than I have ever noticed when incorporating an AI. Don't think I will be cracking the second bottle. In favour I will use DPOL with erase once Mass fx bottle 1 is complete. I have been supplementing regularly with Cissus and Fish oil, so I am a bit surprised. Even with just fish oil, I don't get this dried out on erase.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Joints are getting way too dry on this stuff. Much more than I have ever noticed when incorporating an AI. Don't think I will be cracking the second bottle. In favour I will use DPOL with erase once Mass fx bottle 1 is complete. I have been supplementing regularly with Cissus and Fish oil, so I am a bit surprised. Even with just fish oil, I don't get this dried out on erase.
We can try to work out a deal for your second bottle if you want. Pm me