MASS FX BLACK - mini log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    2569584
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the responses. No meds at all. K I'll try two am and 1 pm. Maybe that will help? I will also up my water intake. I got headaches on h drol but was on cycle support for bp. I'll change up the dosing and see though. Thanks again!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  2. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks for the responses. No meds at all. K I'll try two am and 1 pm. Maybe that will help? I will also up my water intake. I got headaches on h drol but was on cycle support for bp. I'll change up the dosing and see though. Thanks again!
    I had it with food and without food - come to think of it - during the first 4-5 days - I felt a bit sick, but I chalked that up to something as it went away. Possibly it is related. Keep us posted!
  3. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    1021801
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Glycergrow is an awesome product
    Not to hijack the thread but I think it's funny that people love gms now. 1-2 years ago if you said you likes gms you got crucified
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jjblacksheep's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    6521
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but I think it's funny that people love gms now. 1-2 years ago if you said you likes gms you got crucified
    I've been thinking the exact same thing lately.
  5. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    1058881
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Baker, now that you're a few weeks in, how are you liking it? Does it live up to the product claims?
  6. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Baker, now that you're a few weeks in, how are you liking it? Does it live up to the product claims?
    I would say it does....goes in my top 5 non test boosters.
  7. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    2569584
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    No headache today so I'll stick 2 am 1 pm for now thanks guys
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  8. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    No headache today so I'll stick 2 am 1 pm for now thanks guys
    Nice....
  9. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Joints are getting way too dry on this stuff. Much more than I have ever noticed when incorporating an AI. Don't think I will be cracking the second bottle. In favour I will use DPOL with erase once Mass fx bottle 1 is complete. I have been supplementing regularly with Cissus and Fish oil, so I am a bit surprised. Even with just fish oil, I don't get this dried out on erase.
  10. New Member
    kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    412246
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Joints are getting way too dry on this stuff. Much more than I have ever noticed when incorporating an AI. Don't think I will be cracking the second bottle. In favour I will use DPOL with erase once Mass fx bottle 1 is complete. I have been supplementing regularly with Cissus and Fish oil, so I am a bit surprised. Even with just fish oil, I don't get this dried out on erase.
    We can try to work out a deal for your second bottle if you want. Pm me
  11. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    2569584
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    My headaches are back. I am still this bottle and still have a second unopened one. If anyone wants they can pm. I would really like some Alphamine
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mass FX Black Log 6/2013
    By cotrone407 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM
  2. Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:58 PM
  3. Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!
    By \_JIMBO_/ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:31 PM
  4. Mass FX / X-Factor Log. Tune in!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in