I miss alphamine
- 10-03-2013, 02:12 PM
- 10-03-2013, 02:19 PM
I was running it and then booked a photo shoot a few months away so it never felt like the right time to stop taking it. Truthfully, I ran so many tubs consecutively I lost count.
I think it was 6 or 7.
*We do not recommend anyone exceeds label instructions*PEScience Representative
- 10-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I do a first break during 6 weeks July-August for holidays but now this is the beginning of the season and I found the form.
10-03-2013, 10:52 PM
I find after 6-8 weeks, I don't feel any effect whatsoever even 2 full scoops - nothing, but it is probably still working. I mean I could take it before bed and it would not effect my sleep. But for the first couple of weeks, what a way to wake up! Do you guys still feel it after 6 weeks or so?
10-03-2013, 11:56 PM
i think most ive run continuous is 4 tubs probably around 11/12 weeks id guess.
10-04-2013, 12:30 AM
I never took more 3 scoops a day, I break off 2 days saturday sunday I always proceed like that when I retake it monday the beastis very effective
10-04-2013, 01:12 AM
10-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:43 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:57 PM
- By HighBall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2003, 01:22 PM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2003, 06:13 PM
- By pudgy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2003, 04:05 PM