I miss alphamine

  1. Registered User
    XIXOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    I miss alphamine


    First week off after 8 weeks . I don't Know if I could take 4 weeks off . Tell me the true who took it more 8 weeks and how long max ?

  2. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    I was running it and then booked a photo shoot a few months away so it never felt like the right time to stop taking it. Truthfully, I ran so many tubs consecutively I lost count.

    I think it was 6 or 7.

    *We do not recommend anyone exceeds label instructions*
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    XIXOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    I do a first break during 6 weeks July-August for holidays but now this is the beginning of the season and I found the form.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    I find after 6-8 weeks, I don't feel any effect whatsoever even 2 full scoops - nothing, but it is probably still working. I mean I could take it before bed and it would not effect my sleep. But for the first couple of weeks, what a way to wake up! Do you guys still feel it after 6 weeks or so?
  5. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I find after 6-8 weeks, I don't feel any effect whatsoever even 2 full scoops - nothing, but it is probably still working. I mean I could take it before bed and it would not effect my sleep. But for the first couple of weeks, what a way to wake up! Do you guys still feel it after 6 weeks or so?
    certanly the "feeling" diminishes. on each run it seems quicker to do so also. however, its fat burning effects do not seem to do so. in fact, just the opposite. but, that could be because by that point im taking 2 scoops 2x a day...and even a little more sometimes. Dont believe ive gone over 6 in any one day yet. But, you also burn through the product quickly at that rate.

    i think most ive run continuous is 4 tubs probably around 11/12 weeks id guess.
  6. Registered User
    XIXOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    I never took more 3 scoops a day, I break off 2 days saturday sunday I always proceed like that when I retake it monday the beast alphamine is very effective
  7. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    certanly the "feeling" diminishes. on each run it seems quicker to do so also. however, its fat burning effects do not seem to do so. in fact, just the opposite. but, that could be because by that point im taking 2 scoops 2x a day...and even a little more sometimes. Dont believe ive gone over 6 in any one day yet. But, you also burn through the product quickly at that rate.

    i think most ive run continuous is 4 tubs probably around 11/12 weeks id guess.
    Agreed. I stopped feeling it, but the effects were still there.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    I never took more 3 scoops a day, I break off 2 days saturday sunday I always proceed like that when I retake it monday the beast alphamine is very effective
    Good idea
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Missing A Day On M1T
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:43 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 10:57 AM
  3. missed a dose..help
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 11:22 AM
  4. the death of Miss Elizabeth
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2003, 04:13 PM
  5. did i miss a rule or ...
    By pudgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in