Need advice on natty supplements....for the time being - AnabolicMinds.com

Need advice on natty supplements....for the time being

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Need advice on natty supplements....for the time being

How's it going fella's? I have been off cycle for about 60 days now. In the past 60 daysd I started back to school, got married, and obtained a promotion at work. I haven't had much time for the gym, but have received some more free time, and I am headed back in (was going at most 3x a week- now going 5) but here is my question. I am staying natural for some time until we have a child. I am so used to simply relying on anabolics to suppress cortisol- as they do that naturally as they are- anabolic and cortisol is- catabolic. I would also like to know the best nutrient prartitioner. If you all would mind dropping some names on which products you prefer I would be grateful.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by backatit View Post
    How's it going fella's? I have been off cycle for about 60 days now. In the past 60 daysd I started back to school, got married, and obtained a promotion at work. I haven't had much time for the gym, but have received some more free time, and I am headed back in (was going at most 3x a week- now going 5) but here is my question. I am staying natural for some time until we have a child. I am so used to simply relying on anabolics to suppress cortisol- as they do that naturally as they are- anabolic and cortisol is- catabolic. I would also like to know the best nutrient prartitioner. If you all would mind dropping some names on which products you prefer I would be grateful.
    Anabolics can and do increase cortisol and cortisol is not just a catabolic hormone. That being said in certain scenarios its bad. Anywhos I suggest erase or reduce xt for cortisol and a testbooster. Ergotest is one I would recommend.

Anabeta and xgels stack. Mmmm
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Anabolics can and do increase cortisol and cortisol is not just a catabolic hormone. That being said in certain scenarios its bad. Anywhos I suggest erase or reduce xt for cortisol and a testbooster. Ergotest is one I would recommend.

Anabeta and xgels stack. Mmmm
    Erase pro will,not regular erase. But reduce xt is formulated for this very reason.

Glycophase and recompadrol are two very good GDAs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Erase pro will,not regular erase. But reduce xt is formulated for this very reason.

Glycophase and recompadrol are two very good GDAs
    The ai in erase reduces cortisol pro and og
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out Alphamax! Uses a full dose of Arimistane so you will boost test, control cortisol and control estrogen. Also contains Divanil for Free testosterone, L-DOPA for total testosterone and Forskolin to help maintain a lean physique. You will stay lean an hard while increasing size and strength, check it out.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabeta Elite + ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) + GMS + Carnitine salt of your choice.

For GDAs I like Recompadrol, Slin Sane v2, and Glycophase.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why are you so concerned with cortisol levels?

An ArA product like X Gels or X Factor is the closest OTC supp to anabolics IMO. Give them a try with a cortisol control product like erase pro or Reduce XT.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Bioforge Forskolin and Burn 24
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

This.

OP, cortisol gets a bad rep as it is in fact catabolic, but it is not exclusively catabolic to muscle tissue. Acute spikes of cortisol (e.g. from training) is a very GOOD thing. It's the chronic elevations that you have to worry about when it comes to cortisol.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ahh I wasnt aware that cortisol had some benefits. Nice- ok I will stick with a good AI(I will stick to my pharm grade exemstane) and I will grab a GDA, and some of the above mentioned products. Once the child comes, im going back on, but already- I am not liking the changes to my physique! I know, steroids- are just a supplement- but this will be good...haven't been natty training for some time now. Thanks guys for the input.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anabeta Elite + ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) + GMS + Carnitine salt of your choice. For GDAs I like Recompadrol, Slin Sane v2, and Glycophase.
    **** yes on all accounts.

My only addition would be Forskolin-95.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reduce xt for cortisol needs,but for overall muscle enhancement and performance you have to check out X-Gels,the feedback is overwhelming,and there's a killer stack going on right now!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...dle-stack.html
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase Pro would be my bet for a decent product. I used it in my last stack with DAA and it worked really well. I don't mind it at all. I feel like Erase Pro Is better than Erase. It seems to be stronger.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ah, then i'm a little confused as to why EP would contain an anti cort if Androsta already controlled cort..

This from Kevinhy: "The theory of Erase lowering cortisol stems from the fact that 7-oxos conversion to metabolites hogs the 11-b hsd enzyme, similar to dheas conversion to testosterone using the 3b and 17b hsd enzymes. 11b hsd is responsible for converting inactive cortisone into the active form cortisol. Since 7 oxo is competively reducing the total amount of conversion taking place, you're left with less active cortisol.

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo, so we hypothesized the possibility of it being a competitive inhibitor of this enzyme as well. It was pretty much confirmed after all the anecdotal reports we have received, as well as some people that have taken saliva adrenal stress index tests while on erase"

I may stand corrected
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I think the ruling may still be out on that one. As far as Cort control I think reduce-XT is the way to go. Erase is a great AI and I always enjoy my erase pro runs as well. Can't go wrong!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Ah, then i'm a little confused as to why EP would contain an anti cort if Androsta already controlled cort..

This from Kevinhy: "The theory of Erase lowering cortisol stems from the fact that 7-oxos conversion to metabolites hogs the 11-b hsd enzyme, similar to dheas conversion to testosterone using the 3b and 17b hsd enzymes. 11b hsd is responsible for converting inactive cortisone into the active form cortisol. Since 7 oxo is competively reducing the total amount of conversion taking place, you're left with less active cortisol.

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo, so we hypothesized the possibility of it being a competitive inhibitor of this enzyme as well. It was pretty much confirmed after all the anecdotal reports we have received, as well as some people that have taken saliva adrenal stress index tests while on erase"

I may stand corrected
    Agreed haha I dont know why.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by backatit View Post
    Check out glycophase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on a PCT for my supplement.
    By kickingbird55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 07:52 PM
  2. need advice on my supplement use
    By agforest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:01 AM
  3. Need advice on dietary supplement for weight loss.
    By Fun2Train in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:00 PM
  4. Advice on Oral cycle for first time user.
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 04:43 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 01:12 PM