Need advice on natty supplements....for the time being

backatit

backatit

Awards
How's it going fella's? I have been off cycle for about 60 days now. In the past 60 daysd I started back to school, got married, and obtained a promotion at work. I haven't had much time for the gym, but have received some more free time, and I am headed back in (was going at most 3x a week- now going 5) but here is my question. I am staying natural for some time until we have a child. I am so used to simply relying on anabolics to suppress cortisol- as they do that naturally as they are- anabolic and cortisol is- catabolic. I would also like to know the best nutrient prartitioner. If you all would mind dropping some names on which products you prefer I would be grateful.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going fella's? I have been off cycle for about 60 days now. In the past 60 daysd I started back to school, got married, and obtained a promotion at work. I haven't had much time for the gym, but have received some more free time, and I am headed back in (was going at most 3x a week- now going 5) but here is my question. I am staying natural for some time until we have a child. I am so used to simply relying on anabolics to suppress cortisol- as they do that naturally as they are- anabolic and cortisol is- catabolic. I would also like to know the best nutrient prartitioner. If you all would mind dropping some names on which products you prefer I would be grateful.
Anabolics can and do increase cortisol and cortisol is not just a catabolic hormone. That being said in certain scenarios its bad. Anywhos I suggest erase or reduce xt for cortisol and a testbooster. Ergotest is one I would recommend.

Anabeta and xgels stack. Mmmm

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anabolics can and do increase cortisol and cortisol is not just a catabolic hormone. That being said in certain scenarios its bad. Anywhos I suggest erase or reduce xt for cortisol and a testbooster. Ergotest is one I would recommend.

Anabeta and xgels stack. Mmmm
Erase pro will,not regular erase. But reduce xt is formulated for this very reason.

Glycophase and recompadrol are two very good GDAs

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase pro will,not regular erase. But reduce xt is formulated for this very reason.

Glycophase and recompadrol are two very good GDAs
The ai in erase reduces cortisol pro and og

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax! Uses a full dose of Arimistane so you will boost test, control cortisol and control estrogen. Also contains Divanil for Free testosterone, L-DOPA for total testosterone and Forskolin to help maintain a lean physique. You will stay lean an hard while increasing size and strength, check it out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite + ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) + GMS + Carnitine salt of your choice.

For GDAs I like Recompadrol, Slin Sane v2, and Glycophase.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you so concerned with cortisol levels?

An ArA product like X Gels or X Factor is the closest OTC supp to anabolics IMO. Give them a try with a cortisol control product like erase pro or Reduce XT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.

OP, cortisol gets a bad rep as it is in fact catabolic, but it is not exclusively catabolic to muscle tissue. Acute spikes of cortisol (e.g. from training) is a very GOOD thing. It's the chronic elevations that you have to worry about when it comes to cortisol.

backatit

backatit

Awards
Ahh I wasnt aware that cortisol had some benefits. Nice- ok I will stick with a good AI(I will stick to my pharm grade exemstane) and I will grab a GDA, and some of the above mentioned products. Once the child comes, im going back on, but already- I am not liking the changes to my physique! I know, steroids- are just a supplement- but this will be good...haven't been natty training for some time now. Thanks guys for the input.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elite + ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) + GMS + Carnitine salt of your choice. For GDAs I like Recompadrol, Slin Sane v2, and Glycophase.
**** yes on all accounts.

My only addition would be Forskolin-95.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase Pro would be my bet for a decent product. I used it in my last stack with DAA and it worked really well. I don't mind it at all. I feel like Erase Pro Is better than Erase. It seems to be stronger.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah, then i'm a little confused as to why EP would contain an anti cort if Androsta already controlled cort..

This from Kevinhy: "The theory of Erase lowering cortisol stems from the fact that 7-oxos conversion to metabolites hogs the 11-b hsd enzyme, similar to dheas conversion to testosterone using the 3b and 17b hsd enzymes. 11b hsd is responsible for converting inactive cortisone into the active form cortisol. Since 7 oxo is competively reducing the total amount of conversion taking place, you're left with less active cortisol.

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo, so we hypothesized the possibility of it being a competitive inhibitor of this enzyme as well. It was pretty much confirmed after all the anecdotal reports we have received, as well as some people that have taken saliva adrenal stress index tests while on erase"

I may stand corrected

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I think the ruling may still be out on that one. As far as Cort control I think reduce-XT is the way to go. Erase is a great AI and I always enjoy my erase pro runs as well. Can't go wrong!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, then i'm a little confused as to why EP would contain an anti cort if Androsta already controlled cort..

This from Kevinhy: "The theory of Erase lowering cortisol stems from the fact that 7-oxos conversion to metabolites hogs the 11-b hsd enzyme, similar to dheas conversion to testosterone using the 3b and 17b hsd enzymes. 11b hsd is responsible for converting inactive cortisone into the active form cortisol. Since 7 oxo is competively reducing the total amount of conversion taking place, you're left with less active cortisol.

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo, so we hypothesized the possibility of it being a competitive inhibitor of this enzyme as well. It was pretty much confirmed after all the anecdotal reports we have received, as well as some people that have taken saliva adrenal stress index tests while on erase"

I may stand corrected
Agreed haha I dont know why.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out glycophase