Arachidonic Acid/X-Gels and TRT

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've already had incredible gains on TRT over the years, but like most of us, always looking for the little extra edge and progression. While I could easily step up my TRT dosage, I've been reading up a lot on ARA and was wondering how it could play in with TRT? Would I see the same benefits as those that are natural?

Any guidance or info from those in the know would be great.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thing I could think of off the top of my head is that your gym pumps will most likely be more intense.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've already had incredible gains on TRT over the years, but like most of us, always looking for the little extra edge and progression. While I could easily step up my TRT dosage, I've been reading up a lot on ARA and was wondering how it could play in with TRT? Would I see the same benefits as those that are natural?

Any guidance or info from those in the know would be great.
Is this real TRT, as in the recommended dose from your physician, or like 1g of test? Which isn't really TRT lol. AT normal TRT doses, the product would work similar to that of natty (because TRT is meant to return Test levels to within normal physiological range), however if it is a higher dose of test, then whilst the product will still exert its effects, your strength will be on the rise anyway so it would be hard to distinguish any differences.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot find the post for the life of me, but I remember an MN rep about 5-7 years back talking about the synergy of ArA and AAS. That is about all I remember though.

Regardless, ArA goes well with anything!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely go for it, sounds like fun, lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot find the post for the life of me, but I remember an MN rep about 5-7 years back talking about the synergy of ArA and AAS. That is about all I remember though.

Interesting...I seem to recall having this convo, think Coop said (and this is paraphrased from memory) it would be a good add while on cycle due to it touching another pathway for muscle building...I'm on TRT now, 200mg test cyp/week...and currently in week 3 of an XGel run...it's been a pretty decent run so far...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are on almost double what I am, so I would be interested to hear your experience up to this point. When you say pretty decent, can you elaborate? For those that aren't on TRT, they may not understand the ease in which a pump and bulk can be experienced, so it would take a lot to notice a difference.

My primary concern is health. There doesn't seem to be much out there discussing the inflammation properties of this and I think that it is something to take serious when on TRT.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not really taken advantage of the bulking opp with Trt or xgels (trying more to cut/recomp over the last few months), so I can't speak on that, but yes pumps are more predominant, recovery better, leaning out has been easier...as far as inflammation on trt, I've not seen anything addressing being on test causing more inflammation than not being on it...I've not experienced anything abnormal health wise over the last few weeks...just had some blood drawn today for a checkup, so will see what that says...

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on ur results, I,m on HRT 120 every five to six days and am running OG AB at the moment and was really considering X-gels after this. Kasij, if you decide to run this put up a log, I always enjoy and usually learn something from your logs....

I've not really taken advantage of the bulking opp with Trt or xgels (trying more to cut/recomp over the last few months), so I can't speak on that, but yes pumps are more predominant, recovery better, leaning out has been easier...as far as inflammation on trt, I've not seen anything addressing being on test causing more inflammation than not being on it...I've not experienced anything abnormal health wise over the last few weeks...just had some blood drawn today for a checkup, so will see what that says...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I wasn't referring to just inflammation, rather adding any supplements to TRT once it is dialed in. As those of us know, it is a process to get everything fine tuned and once you do, you want to carefully add things in so as to not disturb the balance.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted on ur results, I,m on HRT 120 every five to six days and am running OG AB at the moment and was really considering X-gels after this. Kasij, if you decide to run this put up a log, I always enjoy and usually learn something from your logs....
Thanks man. I may do this, but right now I am nursing a tweaked ankle that is frustrating the hell out of me and I think that this would only aggravate it. I am using this healing time to learn as much as I can about it before diving in, otherwise I likely would have already ordered some.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I may do this, but right now I am nursing a tweaked ankle that is frustrating the hell out of me and I think that this would only aggravate it. I am using this healing time to learn as much as I can about it before diving in, otherwise I likely would have already ordered some.
Do it. If you have a bit of extra cash you won't be disappointed. ArA is amazing both on cycle and during pct to help keep strength gains up and composition stable.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is a terrific addition to an androgen cycle mediated by a health care professional. The methods of action of ArA on muscle growth are not specific only to natural trainers, those on TRT and the likes are also depleting their muscles of ArA and in need of supplementing with this essentially fatty acid that is the primary EFA involved in protein synthesis.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ touching on multiple muscle building pathways FTW...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hopefully trying soon, hopefully they are synergistic