Oxyelite pro (new version) powder &pills illness

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Just saw on the local news last nite that 32 confirm cases where reported of liver failure, with 2 cases having liver transplants. This for hawaii only. It was said that all where healthy individuals, before illness. They even showed the bottle and powered canister of oep. What ingredients would trigger such an illness. I have my stock of oep ready to go, don't want to end up like them. I guess have to take Tudca along with them. Any info out there? Besides I love usp products just sad to hear that kind of stuff.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw on the local news last nite that 32 confirm cases where reported of liver failure, with 2 cases having liver transplants. This for hawaii only. It was said that all where healthy individuals, before illness. They even showed the bottle and powered canister of oep. What ingredients would trigger such an illness. I have my stock of oep ready to go, don't want to end up like them. I guess have to take Tudca along with them. Any info out there? Besides I love usp products just sad to hear that kind of stuff.

Have a link to the story?. Seems very odd.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely odd.

Never heard of anything like this before.

In for links.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that was full of no useful info.

Sounds like bad news for the industry.

Can't imagine there's anything in OEP that could cause liver failure.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Thanks t-bone, I'm not that good at posting links. I am not trying to discourage anyone of using those products. I just would like to know what to take to when I am on this products. As I said before, I am a loyal supplement user of usp. I have use many of their products with great success of achieving my goals.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
WAY more than a coincidence that all these cases occurred in Hawaii and in a narrow time period!? A bad patch or product tampering surely?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Yes this has been in our news lately, but this is regarding the older formula which we do not have anymore obviously..[/QUOTE

Hey hulkster, they shown a powdered canister of the new version. If illness is from the old version then I don't need to worry about anything. Full steam ahead with my cut cycle :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HHhmmmm I am def. interested in more info on this one, but how many cases are being examined? Naturally as not every supp work for everyone there will be some cases of those who had dramatic detrimental effects due to its usage. In for any more links

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info/developments.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds a little too sensationalized to believe right off the bat IMO.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds a little too sensationalized to believe right off the bat IMO.
I don't know, 30 cases?. What do you mean by hard to believe?. I would think this is a case of a bad batch or contamination though and not caused by any of the ingredients in Oep.

boogyman

Awards
Wow...my wife and I have been using it for two weeks now. Making me nervous to be honest.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
If you're not from hawaii, don't worry to much about it. If you are from hawaii then I would stop. Like some members said it could be a contaminated batch that was sent to hawaii.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, 30 cases?. What do you mean by hard to believe?. I would think this is a case of a bad batch or contamination though and not caused by any of the ingredients in Oep.
I would be leaning towards this as well. I've used OEP powder, but not the new pill version yet. How does a product get contaminated enough to cause those type of effects though? I mean that is extremely scary.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be leaning towards this as well. I've used OEP powder, but not the new pill version yet. How does a product get contaminated enough to cause those type of effects though? I mean that is extremely scary.

Yeah, this is pretty serious. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to stop taking my OEP powder till we hear more details on this. I don't know about other people but after seeing this I'm a bit scared. Even more so because of my past liver problems.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.staradvertiser.com/s?action=login&f=y&id=226436051[h=1]Cause of liverfailure outbreak remains open[/h]The state hasbeen unable to pinpoint the source of the affliction in 30 suspected cases
By SarahZoellick

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Oct 04, 2013
LAST UPDATED: 01:52 a.m. HST, Oct 04, 2013

Alerted latelast month to a likely link between several cases of liver failure and the useof dietary supplements, doctors in Hawaii have since reported roughly two dozenmore suspected cases from the past six months, the state's epidemiologist said.
The onset of themost recent case came just days before a warning from the state Department ofHealth on Sept. 26, but Dr. Sarah Park said no new cases have developed sincethen. The number of suspected cases is now in the 30s.
Still, Parkcautioned this week against calling an end to the alarming outbreak of acuteliver inflammation and liver failure that might have been triggered by thedesire to lose weight and/or gain muscle.
"I thinkit's too early to say where we're going right now," she said.
Despite thespike in cases to investigate, officials are still stumped as to what preciselycaused otherwise healthy adults with no apparent risk factors to rapidly fallill while taking a dietary supplement. It is also unclear why the cases seem tobe coming only from Hawaii.
Park reiteratedthe department's reluctance to name any products that may be suspected because"it may not be as simple as that."
She added,"We can't afford to focus in and say, ‘You know, it's this product,'because for all we know there could be an ingredient that's common to multipleproducts. Maybe it was a bad lot and that lot's gone — I don't know; but wecan't be sure."
She said it alsocould be that the dietary supplement reacted poorly with other supplements alsobeing taken, such as energy drinks, protein powder or vitamins.
In earlySeptember the Star-Advertiser spoke with a liver transplant surgeon at theQueen's Medical Center who said the product OxyElite Pro in its originalformula was the suspected cause for at least five acute liver failure casesthat cropped up over the summer. The supplement is marketed as a fat-burner.
Hawaii News Nowreported Wednesday that a 48-year-old Maui mother of seven is in a medicallyinduced coma at Queen's after she took the diet product and became violentlyill.
Of the sevencases of extreme liver failure that prompted the public alert, Park said threepeople recovered on their own, two have received liver transplants, another isbeing evaluated for transplant and a woman is "expected to pass any timenow because she's not a transplant candidate."
She added,"You can't survive without your liver, and if your condition progresses, Imean, you're just fatal. To have someone in the prime of their life struck downlike this is just devastating."
The producer ofthe OxyElite Pro supplement, USPlabs, told the Star-Advertiser on Thursday thatthe company had not yet been contacted by officials regarding any dangerslinked to the product.
"We know ofno credible evidence linking OxyElite Pro to liver issues," the companysaid via email. "At this point anything to the contrary is justspeculation. The company has not yet been contacted by the Hawaii Department ofHealth regarding this issue. We stand by the safety of our product, which has astrong safety history and scientific support."
The originalformula of OxyElite Pro included the ingredient DMAA, which the U.S. Food andDrug Administration banned for use in dietary supplements in April 2012.
The FDA hadreceived 86 reports of illnesses or death associated with supplementscontaining DMAA since 2008, including heart problems and nervous system orpsychiatric disorders.
The FDA in Aprilissued a warning updating consumers that it was "using all available toolsat its disposal to ensure that dietary supplements containing a stimulantcalled dimethylamylamine (DMAA) are no longer distributed and available forsale to consumers in the marketplace."
According tothat warning on the FDA.gov website, all but one of the producers of DMAAproducts agreed to stop using the ingredient.
"The onecompany that has yet to agree to such action, USPlabs, has responded to theFDA's warning by submitting published studies that purport to challenge FDA's conclusions,"the warning says. "However, after reviewing the studies provided byUSPlabs, FDA has found the information insufficient to defend the use of DMAAas an ingredient in dietary supplements."
The reported inJune that USPlabs soon after agreed to stop making DMAA products for businessreasons, but the company continued to distribute its remaining stock, worthabout $8 million. The FDA later told the Times that USPlabs destroyed allremaining stock at a company warehouse in Dallas on July 2.
Park confirmedThursday that the Health Department has not contacted USPlabs regardingOxyElite Pro.
"We haven'tfingered a product, so why would we talk to a company?" she said."Plus, we don't regulate the products, FDA (does), so that's not up tous."
Park said thedepartment continues to work with the FDA to find a cause for the liverproblems, but efforts have slowed due to the federal government shutdown thatbegan Tuesday.
"Ourfederal partners are feeling an effect, and therefore we are feeling an effect,"she said. "I do think that this federal shutdown is impacting us."
FDA spokes­womanShelly Burgess, who previously provided the Star-Advertiser with a commentacknowledging the investigation, was not able to respond this week. Anauto-response said, "Due to the absence of either an FY2014 appropriationor Continuing Resolution for the Department of Health and Human Services, I amout of the office on furlough and cannot respond to your email."
The state healthdepartment is having trouble coming up with a cause in part because getting intouch with patients who have overcome their illness has been difficult, Parksaid. Some who were located disposed of the product or products they weretaking.
"Then it'shearsay, and without that product to do the testing … it makes it that muchharder," she said. "It's like trying to put together a puzzle and allyou have (is) maybe two pieces out of a 100-piece set."

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thirty or more cases and they one thing they have in common is they took oep?....How would that be considered "Speculation"?. I really want to continue taking my OEP powder, but I'm just a bit freaked out by this. Seriously is it safe to continue taking it?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thirty or more cases and they one thing they have in common is they took oep?....How would that be considered "Speculation"?. I really want to continue taking my OEP powder, but I'm just a bit freaked out by this. Seriously is it safe to continue taking it?
read the article Carefully and then reason...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read it, but maybe I'm mis-understanding or I mis-read some of it. I just want some piece of mind as to whether or not it is safe to continue taking my OEP powder. I took it yesterday and took it today, just worried is all. Love Usp Labs and their products. I'm just a "worry wort" by nature.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read it, but maybe I'm mis-understanding or I mis-read some of it. I just want some piece of mind as to whether or not it is safe to continue taking my OEP powder. I took it yesterday and took it today, just worried is all. Love Usp Labs and their products. I'm just a "worry wort" by nature.
If Hawaii doesn't know, how can I know? explain that...

Did you read our quote in the article? beyond that, what more do you need?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not discontinue it and run something else until this gets sorted out? It's not going to go bad or anything in a short time frame. You won't have a good run anyways if you're mind is wracked with fear while on it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe they're all on Ice in Hawaii in addition to OxyElite. One thing Dog the Bounty Hunter taught me: everyone's on Ice.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Hawaii doesn't know, how can I know? explain that...

Did you read our quote in the article? beyond that, what more do you need?
I know you guys don't know, but what would be your personal opinion on the matter?. I guess I could always save it and run the new Oep Advanced in the meantime, been wanting to try it anyway. Yep I read the quote, "No credible evidence". It's more of a personal problem for me, that I always worry about something.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Maybe they're all on Ice in Hawaii in addition to OxyElite. One thing Dog the Bounty Hunter taught me: everyone's on Ice.
That's why he is not here.. Almost got his @$$ kicked from people like me.. He gave us a bad name in some if his shows.. Trying to speak like how we do claiming he is just as local as us..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude's from Texas, right?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Eh brah, no put everyone in one basket. I wouldn't believe someone who look like dog the bounty hunter . I'm a local from hawaii and I speak for everyone from here. Who is a member of this forum.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say tainted pineapple...cuz everyone in Hawaii is on the p'apple amirite? ;)

FWIW, I just finished a tub of oxy powder earlier this week...no abnormalities...just extreme lower body sweating...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would advise strongly against taking it until it gets sorted. Remember the FDA letter of food grade pesticide? That has a strong link to liver damage. I used jacked micro and bronkaid and my ast and alt levels were over 300 for 2 months. Stopped bronkaid and micro. Problem solved. Either way it is too coincidental for me that 30 people have this problem. I would be cautious for now.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Out of the 1000s of individuals who have used this product there's only a handful of reports where individuals got sick. No insight to their previous health history, activity levels, or exact info of all the symptoms associated. I just don't like the way it looks as I honestly cant see USP marketing an unsafe product to the masses. If you are truly worried and live in that area maybe a Direct email can score you a tested batch of the product and more info can be provided as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of the 1000s of individuals who have used this product there's only a handful of reports where individuals got sick. No insight to their previous health history, activity levels, or exact info of all the symptoms associated. I just don't like the way it looks as I honestly cant see USP marketing an unsafe product to the masses. If you are truly worried and live in that area maybe a Direct email can score you a tested batch of the product and more info can be provided as well.
Either way... I would at least "hold off" until it gets sorted out.. Personally. Coffin or weight loss? Tough call. The FDA isn't exactly available with the shutdown. People will do what they want though. It just appears the common denominator is oep. If it's not oep then you can jump right back on it. Alphamine would make a nice if not better transition to hold you over if need be.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finished a tub of Oep powder early last week...I'm alive...I'M ALIVE!!! (Runs down the hallway singing)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I'm from hawaii, but I don't get my supps from here. Only from Nutraplanet :)

Raize

Awards
Sorry for long thread, but hope to contribute to an issue near and dear to me:

The good and bad about the dietary supplement industry is that it is not regulated (officially) by the FDA. As proof, any / all dietary supplements will contain the words: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)" on the label.

First and foremost, I feel horrible for those whom suffered liver failure (brutal), as well as USP Labs whom is about to face a litigation nightmare. I suspect the individuals whom suffered liver failure will have some commonality such as use of other liver toxic agents, possible pre-existing liver issues, used excessive amounts of the product, etc. (all speculation of course). This would however explain why not everyone that uses OxyElite Pro suffers liver failure. That said, if you've taken OxyElite Pro for any length of time, is it a horrible idea to go to a lab and have your liver enzymes checked...why not? It's quick, inexpensive and not a bad idea regardless.

Not singling out USP Labs, however a common practice I personally don't like is when supplement companies trademark otherwise meaningless names, such as USP Labs did with "AlphaShred" in OxyElite Pro. It tells the consumer nothing and seems an attempt to deceive the uneducated consumer. Don't get me wrong, I understand why it's done. In such a competitive industry where anything can be copied due to the components being naturally occurring...it's a theoretically smart piece of marketing. For example, one cannot patent the orange. It's a fruit that grows on a tree. However a company can trademark their "brand" of oranges; perhaps "America's Best Oranges!" The reality is, they are still just oranges. The fact is, consumers often pay more for the branded orange (humans are odd).

Back to USP Labs, to their credit, they do clearly indicate all compounds featured under the trademark "AlphaShred". In review, none of them stand out as having known liver toxicity. That said, all supplements taken orally must pass the digestive tract. Unless acidic / digested inside the stomach, the drug is broken down and metabolized at the liver (first pass metabolism). This is where many supplements are largely metabolized into waste (literally), while other compounds are converted into more powerful metabolites. These are called "prodrugs". One example that comes to mind is GBL, a prodrug of GHB.

Perhaps it will be found that one or more of the compounds in OxyPro Elite are stressful to the liver; so is acetaminophen (i.e. Tylenol). Even so, people take acetaminophen like candy and an estimated 500 deaths are attributed to liver failure each year due to acetaminophen! The difference? The FDA requires that all acetaminophen products contain a statement something like "Acetaminophen is known to be toxic to the liver. Never exceed the recommended dose. Do not take if you have a pre-existing liver condition.", etc. So I guess it's okay. It may have something to do with the $100 billion company that owns Tylenol, Johnson & Johnson.

Of course, this will give the FDA a reason to impose more regulations and red tape on the dietary supplement industry. By the way, I know first hand that this is not always good for protecting public health! For example, topical (transdermal) administration of natural components avoids first pass metabolism as it passes through the dermis, directly into the blood. However, the FDA does not recognize a dietary supplement in the form of a topical gel or lotion. It's either a "cosmetic" or a "drug". If any systemic benefit / claim is inferred by a topical product, it's only a matter of time before the FDA sends the company a seize and desist letter. This is sad as the fact is, topical supplements are generally safer than oral supplements if for no other reason than any adverse effect is immediately noticed on the organ it passes through...the skin! It takes a while to notice liver damage before it's too late.

The bottom line: "consumer beware". Read the ingredients of the supplement before you use it, if it's a trademarked proprietary blend, unless it states what that blend consists of, I'd pass. We all know the best diet aid available for weight loss is a properly balanced, limited calorie diet with regular exercise, and the price cannot be beat!

It will be interesting to see how the FDA reacts to this in the upcoming weeks, how much the media hypes it (incorrectly of course), and what the end result is. In the meantime, I hope the above information is helpful to some.

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sorry for long thread, but hope to contribute to an issue near and dear to me:

The good and bad about the dietary supplement industry is that it is not regulated (officially) by the FDA. As proof, any / all dietary supplements will contain the words: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)" on the label.

First and foremost, I feel horrible for those whom suffered liver failure (brutal), as well as USP Labs whom is about to face a litigation nightmare. I suspect the individuals whom suffered liver failure will have some commonality such as use of other liver toxic agents, possible pre-existing liver issues, used excessive amounts of the product, etc. (all speculation of course). This would however explain why not everyone that uses OxyElite Pro suffers liver failure. That said, if you've taken OxyElite Pro for any length of time, is it a horrible idea to go to a lab and have your liver enzymes checked...why not? It's quick, inexpensive and not a bad idea regardless.

Not singling out USP Labs, however a common practice I personally don't like is when supplement companies trademark otherwise meaningless names, such as USP Labs did with "AlphaShred" in OxyElite Pro. It tells the consumer nothing and seems an attempt to deceive the uneducated consumer. Don't get me wrong, I understand why it's done. In such a competitive industry where anything can be copied due to the components being naturally occurring...it's a theoretically smart piece of marketing. For example, one cannot patent the orange. It's a fruit that grows on a tree. However a company can trademark their "brand" of oranges; perhaps "America's Best Oranges!" The reality is, they are still just oranges. The fact is, consumers often pay more for the branded orange (humans are odd).

Back to USP Labs, to their credit, they do clearly indicate all compounds featured under the trademark "AlphaShred". In review, none of them stand out as having known liver toxicity. That said, all supplements taken orally must pass the digestive tract. Unless acidic / digested inside the stomach, the drug is broken down and metabolized at the liver (first pass metabolism). This is where many supplements are largely metabolized into waste (literally), while other compounds are converted into more powerful metabolites. These are called "prodrugs". One example that comes to mind is GBL, a prodrug of GHB.

Perhaps it will be found that one or more of the compounds in OxyPro Elite are stressful to the liver; so is acetaminophen (i.e. Tylenol). Even so, people take acetaminophen like candy and an estimated 500 deaths are attributed to liver failure each year due to acetaminophen! The difference? The FDA requires that all acetaminophen products contain a statement something like "Acetaminophen is known to be toxic to the liver. Never exceed the recommended dose. Do not take if you have a pre-existing liver condition.", etc. So I guess it's okay. It may have something to do with the $100 billion company that owns Tylenol, Johnson & Johnson.

Of course, this will give the FDA a reason to impose more regulations and red tape on the dietary supplement industry. By the way, I know first hand that this is not always good for protecting public health! For example, topical (transdermal) administration of natural components avoids first pass metabolism as it passes through the dermis, directly into the blood. However, the FDA does not recognize a dietary supplement in the form of a topical gel or lotion. It's either a "cosmetic" or a "drug". If any systemic benefit / claim is inferred by a topical product, it's only a matter of time before the FDA sends the company a seize and desist letter. This is sad as the fact is, topical supplements are generally safer than oral supplements if for no other reason than any adverse effect is immediately noticed on the organ it passes through...the skin! It takes a while to notice liver damage before it's too late.

The bottom line: "consumer beware". Read the ingredients of the supplement before you use it, if it's a trademarked proprietary blend, unless it states what that blend consists of, I'd pass. We all know the best diet aid available for weight loss is a properly balanced, limited calorie diet with regular exercise, and the price cannot be beat!

It will be interesting to see how the FDA reacts to this in the upcoming weeks, how much the media hypes it (incorrectly of course), and what the end result is. In the meantime, I hope the above information is helpful to some.
Do you know of any topical that has been pulled due to FDA oversight of the cosmetics law? I don't

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know of any topical that has been pulled due to FDA oversight of the cosmetics law? I don't
That's because they go after topicals for what they really are~ drugs. Its easier for them to seize something like topical formestane because its an unapproved drug.
Raize- While u had an interesting theory , I have to disagree with topicals being safer than oral. Topicals are harder to test for quality(purity) and quantity of ingreds.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".

Reactions: mw1
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".[/QUOTE

Agreed. Too many shady stories in the past..craze...cough cough. Along with countless others. Smarter to wait until it's cleared up. IMHO of course

Raize

Awards
Yes.

First, I'm not intent on a 'topical are safer than oral' supplement debate; rather pointing out the FDA doesn't always have eye on public safety. This is simply one example I'm very familiar with.I am involved in topical project where our biggest combatant seem to be the FDA. I have several letters from FDA pointing out that cosmetic products alluding to systemic claims are therefore drugs. Our products have thus been removed from several online retailers, and sales have been hurt tremendously. I'm sure there are better examples, however this i one I'm personally very familiar with so though I'd share.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".
On the news this morning, the FDA removed all oxyelite pro off the shelves in the United States.

So, could they have found something in it that's causing this, ingredients , contamination?

Don't know how to post a link, maybe t-bone can post a link about that?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the news this morning, the FDA removed all oxyelite pro off the shelves in the United States.

So, could they have found something in it that's causing this, ingredients , contamination?

Don't know how to post a link, maybe t-bone can post a link about that?
This is news to me, couldn't find anything via Google. Are you sure you didn't misread this since most articles about this recent case also refers to the FDA forcing the destruction and confiscation of OG OEP (with the DMAA) a little whiles back.

Would definitely like to see the news on this if the FDA did indeed force a recall of all OEP's on shelves this morning.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. If it's true what legal recourse could individuals have? The hospitalized ones? I hope it's not true but who knows