Oxyelite pro (new version) powder &pills illness

Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last
  1. Oxyelite pro (new version) powder &pills illness

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    They've pulled oxyelite protein off the shelves!!!
    Totally didn't notice you said protein in here. My bad. Have they pulled OEP Protein?

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I don't remember seeing any OxyElite Protein on post.
    Nobody has said anything about the protein. Not to my knowledge anyhow.
    I've heard that some places are removing Oxyelite protein instead of, or as well as the Oxyelite pro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I've heard that some places are removing Oxyelite protein instead of, or as well as the Oxyelite pro
    That is craziness. But I can see how those that never have used supps may form a connection.

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I don't remember seeing any OxyElite Protein on post.
    Nobody has said anything about the protein. Not to my knowledge anyhow.
    Guess it's just the Dude above spreading un-necessary panic....

5. Well vitamin shoppe and GNC removed oxyelite protein they told me specifically so it made me panic since its the only protein I've been using
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is craziness. But I can see how those that never have used supps may form a connection.
    Yeah I highly doubt that the protein is tainted, just confusion between the Oxyelite branded supplements
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well vitamin shoppe and GNC removed oxyelite protein they told me specifically so it made me panic since its the only protein I've been using
    I am with you - I have been ingesting tons of this stuff. Did they tell you why?

8. Just checked the G N C website and no OxyElite Protein listed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just checked the G N C website and no OxyElite Protein listed.
    same with vitamin shop...

10. Time for Dumpster diving behind the GNC!

11. That is if the throw them out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

I am with you - I have been ingesting tons of this stuff. Did they tell you why?
    No they didn't even really seem to know why. I'm honestly thinking that they're just getting rid of anything with the name oxyelite pro in it

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Time for Dumpster diving behind the GNC!
    Give it to @ The Solution

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

14. USA Today
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...story/3179113/
    More confirmed cases in other states

15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    USA Today
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...story/3179113/
    More confirmed cases in other states
    Oh here we go with the mud slinging.

16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Oh here we go with the mud slinging.
    Posted for the info on the 7 confirmed/10 unconfirmed cases outside of Hawaii. I think that is of interest to many members since it was thought to be isolated to only Hawaii

17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Posted for the info on the 7 confirmed/10 unconfirmed cases outside of Hawaii. I think that is of interest to many members since it was thought to be isolated to only Hawaii
    Right on, I wasn't talking about you. The media is going to dig up as much dirt on anybody associated with USPLabs as they can.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    USA TodayFirm in outbreak probe has history of run-ins with FDAMore confirmed cases in other states
    A shipment of 5,000 pills to one person sure sounds like a for personal use issue to me. Got off light, but karma has a way of shaking things out if one continues to stray from the righteous or principaled path.

19. I still like Usp Labs. Still think its a case of contamination. The media portrays it as if it was intentional, which is absolutely ludicrous.

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I still like Usp Labs. Still think its a case of contamination. The media portrays it as if it was intentional, which is absolutely ludicrous.
    USP labs has been good to me. Let's see what comes out of this..

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I still like Usp Labs. Still think its a case of contamination. The media portrays it as if it was intentional, which is absolutely ludicrous.
    This

22. This is crazy..
    I only took the version with DMAA in it.. that one was safe correct?

Still have a tub of the original jack3d sealed with the dmaa.. I use it as a paper weight..

23. Nothing wrong with DMAA. It was one of the few stimulants that didn't make me freak out. Just smooth clean energy and focus.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    A shipment of 5,000 pills to one person sure sounds like a for personal use issue to me. Got off light, but karma has a way of shaking things out if one continues to stray from the righteous or principaled path.
    I hope you were joking about 5000 pills being for personal use. I seriously hope that was sarcasm. Maybe its just me...I don't feel comfortable buying natural supplements from convicted felons. This isn't the first I've heard of versa 1 containing methyl clostebol wtf is up with that shyt?

25. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Maybe its just me...I don't feel comfortable buying natural supplements from convicted felons.

Why is that?. Who cares about his past?. Do you get a background check of all supplement company owners before you purchase anything?.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on Oxyelite Pro new formula/also using C4
    By xxZer0xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder now at Nutra!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. The New OxyELITE Pro...?
    By Uziel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM
  4. OxyElite Pro brand new sealed
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
  5. Replies: 5