Oxyelite pro (new version) powder &pills illness

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,809
    Rep Power
    3373711
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Do you know of any topical that has been pulled due to FDA oversight of the cosmetics law? I don't
    That's because they go after topicals for what they really are~ drugs. Its easier for them to seize something like topical formestane because its an unapproved drug.
    @Raize- While u had an interesting theory , I have to disagree with topicals being safer than oral. Topicals are harder to test for quality(purity) and quantity of ingreds.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just because its a trans-dermal doesn't make it safe on the liver.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,809
    Rep Power
    3373711
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because its a trans-dermal doesn't make it safe on the liver.
    Correct- there have been topical phs in the past with nasty sides

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  5. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,717
    Rep Power
    1672106
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    [QUOTE="T-Bone;4193962"]Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".[/QUOTE

    Agreed. Too many shady stories in the past..craze...cough cough. Along with countless others. Smarter to wait until it's cleared up. IMHO of course
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  6. New Member
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    10197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    23.9%

    Yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Do you know of any topical that has been pulled due to FDA oversight of the cosmetics law? I don't
    First, I'm not intent on a 'topical are safer than oral' supplement debate; rather pointing out the FDA doesn't always have eye on public safety. This is simply one example I'm very familiar with.I am involved in topical project where our biggest combatant seem to be the FDA. I have several letters from FDA pointing out that cosmetic products alluding to systemic claims are therefore drugs. Our products have thus been removed from several online retailers, and sales have been hurt tremendously. I'm sure there are better examples, however this i one I'm personally very familiar with so though I'd share.
  7. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    117575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Having over 30 people with complete liver failure from a product, that's something worth looking into. Maybe recall the product, or allow people ship back unused portions for a new product of choice?. After something like this I wouldn't be like, "Yeah, you're good, keep taking it, you'll be fine."...Yeah I think I just made the decision for myself. I'm stopping this product...To continue taking it at this point with my background would be considered "going Full Retard".
    On the news this morning, the FDA removed all oxyelite pro off the shelves in the United States.

    So, could they have found something in it that's causing this, ingredients , contamination?

    Don't know how to post a link, maybe t-bone can post a link about that?
  8. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    2834455
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    58.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  9. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,268
    Rep Power
    2383767
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    On the news this morning, the FDA removed all oxyelite pro off the shelves in the United States.

    So, could they have found something in it that's causing this, ingredients , contamination?

    Don't know how to post a link, maybe t-bone can post a link about that?
    This is news to me, couldn't find anything via Google. Are you sure you didn't misread this since most articles about this recent case also refers to the FDA forcing the destruction and confiscation of OG OEP (with the DMAA) a little whiles back.

    Would definitely like to see the news on this if the FDA did indeed force a recall of all OEP's on shelves this morning.
  10. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,717
    Rep Power
    1672106
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man. If it's true what legal recourse could individuals have? The hospitalized ones? I hope it's not true but who knows
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    On the news this morning, the FDA removed all oxyelite pro off the shelves in the United States.

    So, could they have found something in it that's causing this, ingredients , contamination?

    Don't know how to post a link, maybe t-bone can post a link about that?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4066158.html

    I know, huffington post, but hey it was the first link I found.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  12. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,268
    Rep Power
    2383767
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4066158.html

    I know, huffington post, but hey it was the first link I found.
    This certainly is disconcerting...
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. New Member
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    10197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    23.9%

    RE: T-Bone Link: Very odd. Hepatitis? Leads one to consider unsanitary laboratory / manufacturing facility..? Also, are there really "counterfeits" of OxyElite Pro on the market?? I've been called naive, but this is pretty crazy if true.

    This story gets more and more interesting! Thanks for link.
  15. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    117575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.42%

    Thanks t-bone
  16. Advanced Member
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    195275
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    37.37%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    If all the cases are local I'd say counterfeit
    The Swole Stoner
  17. New Member
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    392845
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Shiiiit...
    Took a full run of the OEP with DMAA but I feel fine..
    It was some good stuff.. I took it according to the label though..
  18. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because its a trans-dermal doesn't make it safe on the liver.
    Def doesn't make it safe. I would go with a liver support system product for sure to protect your organs. You don't want to have a reaction to anything. It's honestly the best way to do things. Good luck with your training and goals.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Anyone ever think it may have been food ingested

    My thinkin here;

    Your taking this to lose weight. There for diets are hopefully healthier and contain more fish and other foods that are served raw specifically in Hawaii. In fact I remember seeing on food network a Hawaiian food (leaf) that if not cooked long enough is toxic.

    So maybe they are eating similar foods that caused some sort of issue
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  20. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,717
    Rep Power
    1672106
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Anyone ever think it may have been food ingested My thinkin here; Your taking this to lose weight. There for diets are hopefully healthier and contain more fish and other foods that are served raw specifically in Hawaii. In fact I remember seeing on food network a Hawaiian food (leaf) that if not cooked long enough is toxic. So maybe they are eating similar foods that caused some sort of issue
    Possibly. Heck, at this point anything is possible. That is a good thought though. I just strongly suggest holding off from oep until it's sorted out. I hope it's some dumb fish instead of supps but who knows. My only connection is FDA letter clearly talking about food grade pesticide. That tends to be extremely harsh on the liver. It could be counterfeit too. I just have a bad taste from DS screaming counterfeit
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  21. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35037
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

    Exactly which oxyelite is the suspected one? I have been using the Pro...without the purple top. My wife and I both have used it for a few weeks now, and the last few days both have bad weird stomach issues. May just be paranoia.
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Exactly which oxyelite is the suspected one? I have been using the Pro...without the purple top. My wife and I both have used it for a few weeks now, and the last few days both have bad weird stomach issues. May just be paranoia.

    The "Purple Top" and "Oep super thermo powder" are specifically mentioned in the links provided.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  23. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Crazy
  24. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In before dexaprine XR is a better substitute from iforce reps
  25. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,674
    Rep Power
    2496858
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    In before dexaprine XR is a better substitute from iforce reps
    Lol, that would apply to many, many threads recently...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,997
    Rep Power
    4209602
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    If you're not from hawaii, don't worry to much about it. If you are from hawaii then I would stop. Like some members said it could be a contaminated batch that was sent to hawaii.
    what if we are from hawaii but live in boston? haha
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  27. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    117575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what if we are from hawaii but live in boston? haha
    Lol....
  28. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    158403
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    44.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Anyone ever think it may have been food ingested My thinkin here; Your taking this to lose weight. There for diets are hopefully healthier and contain more fish and other foods that are served raw specifically in Hawaii. In fact I remember seeing on food network a Hawaiian food (leaf) that if not cooked long enough is toxic. So maybe they are eating similar foods that caused some sort of issue
    everyone eats fish all over the world, raw fish? especially japan. your point well taken but what are the chances of 30 liver cases? all 30 must all have eaten fish from the same source or something.

    i honestly think its linked to the supplement. obviously we dont know exactly what those 30 people have in common, food etc etc. but what are the chances? their drinking water?

    i enjoy a lot of usp products. i just want them to sort all this out soon as possible
  29. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    117575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    everyone eats fish all over the world, raw fish? especially japan. your point well taken but what are the chances of 30 liver cases? all 30 must all have eaten fish from the same source or something. i honestly think its linked to the supplement. obviously we dont know exactly what those 30 people have in common, food etc etc. but what are the chances? their drinking water? i enjoy a lot of usp products. i just want them to sort all this out soon as possible
    I hear you on usp products. I like it too. As far as food, not everyone here eats raw things especially here. We have so much different cultures living here the food choices is great. I don't think it's the food honestly. Like in earlier threads I think of contaminated materials, so happened hawaii got the batch.

    Also, two new confirmed cases reported since this got on the news earlier this week. It's all over the local channels over here. They even interviewed a patient that is in the hospital right now.

    It's pretty scary. I just want this thing to get resolved and move on.
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  31. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Here's an updated link with video,

    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...-by-diet-pills
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So, not all of the cases are linked to OEP (according to all of the links tbone posted).


    Wouldn't this lead people to believe there has to be something else in common?

    24/29 used OEP, so how did the other 5 get the same thing without the OEP?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  33. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  34. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So, not all of the cases are linked to OEP (according to all of the links tbone posted).


    Wouldn't this lead people to believe there has to be something else in common?

    24/29 used OEP, so how did the other 5 get the same thing without the OEP?

    Come on now....It could have been that some of the patients were not honest with their doctors and didn't tell them. That report could be wrong, or something else. Plenty of possible reasons for the discrepancy.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  35. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    70305
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

    This is interesting. I got free sample pack of the pills with my creapure order. I took them for 3 days and started feeling terrible. I threw the rest out a couple weeks back and I've been feeling better since. This makes me wonder if I should get my liver function checked out.
  36. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    This is interesting. I got free sample pack of the pills with my creapure order. I took them for 3 days and started feeling terrible. I threw the rest out a couple weeks back and I've been feeling better since. This makes me wonder if I should get my liver function checked out.
    Yeah I'm wondering if I should get mine checked also. I recently got over a sickness, and have been having a strange medical problem that seems to come and go that only seems to happen when I've got a cold. Or at least I thought it was a cold. Thing is I've had trouble with my liver before around 8 years ago. So I'm just a bit scared by this. Doctors can't really do anything to treat liver problems though, just monitor you and wait and see if or when your levels either level out or start to go down.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  37. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    70305
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering if I should get mine checked also. I recently got over a sickness, and have been having a strange medical problem that seems to come and go that only seems to happen when I've got a cold. Or at least I thought it was a cold. Thing is I've had trouble with my liver before around 8 years ago. So I'm just a bit scared by this. Doctors can't really do anything to treat liver problems though, just monitor you and wait and see if or when your levels either level out or start to go down.
    My plan is to just eat clean and watch any liver toxifying agents (Alcohol) for a few weeks, to make sure I'm in the clear.
  38. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Come on now....It could have been that some of the patients were not honest with their doctors and didn't tell them. That report could be wrong, or something else. Plenty of possible reasons for the discrepancy.
    I'm aware.

    But, with everything already associated to the OEP why would they not disclose that?

    There are plenty of reasons for the discrepancy, one of which is that it isn't the OEP causing it.

    It could be a ton of other things (drinking water, food contamination, etc.)

    All I'm saying is that it could be other things as well. If there are people in the same location, with the same illness, who didn't use the OEP it may be worth considering other factors.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  39. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm aware.

    But, with everything already associated to the OEP why would they not disclose that?

    There are plenty of reasons for the discrepancy, one of which is that it isn't the OEP causing it.

    It could be a ton of other things (drinking water, food contamination, etc.)

    All I'm saying is that it could be other things as well. If there are people in the ssame location, with the same illness, who didn't use the OEP it may be worth considering other factors.

    Of course there are people in the same location and with the same illness. People get Hepatitis all the time, that doesn't mean that everyone that has it, in that same location have the same cause. The point is that nearly all of them have one thing in common, and that is that they took OEP. I'm sure there are numerous cases of Hepatitis is Hawaii not cause by OEP. It's the increase in cases that first caused the concern, not the Hepatitis itself. That fact is that there were over 29 people that took OEP and developed these liver problems. With that many people in common having the same problems and taking the same supplement, I would be inclined to say that OEP is the cause. What people don't know is why and whether or not the product has been contaminated or not, or how. Who knows how it happened but the product they took is definitely the cause.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  40. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Of course there are people in the same location and with the same illness. People get Hepatitis all the time, that doesn't mean that everyone that has it, in that same location have the same cause. The point is that nearly all of them have one thing in common, and that is that they took OEP. I'm sure there are numerous cases of Hepatitis is Hawaii not cause by OEP. It's the increase in cases that first caused the concern, not the Hepatitis itself. That fact is that there were over 29 people that took OEP and developed these liver problems. With that many people in common having the same problems and taking the same supplement, I would be inclined to say that OEP is the cause. What people don't know is why and whether or not the product has been contaminated or not, or how. Who knows how it happened but the product they took is definitely the cause.
    No, there are 29 people with a rapid onset non viral hepatitis causing liver failure and 24 used OEP, all in the same area.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on Oxyelite Pro new formula/also using C4
    By xxZer0xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder now at Nutra!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. The New OxyELITE Pro...?
    By Uziel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM
  4. OxyElite Pro brand new sealed
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in