Genomyx's Novel Stim "AMP" vs. DMAA
- 12-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I have been doing quite a bit of research on this compound and applying some biochemistry principles into the mix. Very similar at a glance to DMAA, however only time will tell how it truly compares. I would anticipate a very similar feeling to DMAA, but my uncertainty lies around the active duration of this compound once ingested.
Has anyone tried 2- amino 4-methylpentane HCL vs AMP(2-amino 4 methylpentane citrate). Is there a notable difference in absorption and longevity of effects between the two? Citrate generally is more favorable due to pH and should theoretically last longer, but this is just an assumption.Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigswole30 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
- By Space in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
- By faerieeyes3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-18-2006, 07:05 PM
- By natedogg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM