Genomyx's Novel Stim "AMP" vs. DMAA
- 12-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I have been doing quite a bit of research on this compound and applying some biochemistry principles into the mix. Very similar at a glance to DMAA, however only time will tell how it truly compares. I would anticipate a very similar feeling to DMAA, but my uncertainty lies around the active duration of this compound once ingested.
Has anyone tried 2- amino 4-methylpentane HCL vs AMP(2-amino 4 methylpentane citrate). Is there a notable difference in absorption and longevity of effects between the two? Citrate generally is more favorable due to pH and should theoretically last longer, but this is just an assumption.Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
Completely FREE samples of PowerMax available exclusively on our website
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigswole30 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
- By Space in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
- By faerieeyes3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-18-2006, 07:05 PM
- By natedogg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM